STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Upper Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2016 .
Declaration of result of Paper-1 for evaluation of Paper-II.
Staff Selection Commission conducted Computer based Examination for Upper
Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2016 on 3-12-2016 and
31-12-2016 for making additions to the Select List of Upper Division Grade of the following Services/Cadres:-
(i) Central Secretariat Clerical Service ;
(ii) Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service ; (iii) Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Services ;
(iv) Central Hindi Directorate, M/o Human Resource Development (Deptt.of
(v) Election Commission of India Clerical Service, (vi) Central Vigilance Commission.
(vii) Ministry of External Affairs
(viii) Central Administrative Tribunal(PB) (ix) Ministry of Environment and Forests.
- 2. A total of 273 candidates appeared in the said Examination. On the basis of cut- off marks fixed by the Commission in Paper-I, following are the details of the candidates
who are eligible for evaluation of their Paper-II as under:-
- 3. The list herein is PROVISIONAL. The category status in respect of candidates belonging to reserved categories has been indicated alongwith their roll numbe
- 4. Marks of all the candidates are also available on the Commission’s website.
Under Secretary (C-1/2) Dated 11-1-2016
SSC LATEST NOTIFICATION
SSC LATEST NOTIFICATION CORRIGENDUM recruitment to the post of Evaluator Malyalam Tamil Bangla in the Ministry of Human Resource Development
SSC SI IN DELHI POLICE,CAPFS & ASI IN CISF, 2016 LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN PAPER-2 FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION (FEMALE)
SSC SI IN DELHI POLICE,CAPFS & ASI IN CISF, 2016 LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN PAPER-2 FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION (MALE)
SSC Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories Examination 2016
SSC LATEST NOTIFICATION JUNIOR ENGINEERS ( CIVIL,MECHANICAL,ELECTRICAL,Q.S.& C ) EXAM., 2015 LIST OF REJECTED CANDIDATES IN PAPER-II
- CGL – Combined Graduate Level Examination
- CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
- Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination
- JE – Junior Engineers (Civil,Mechanical,Electrical & Quality Surveying & Contact) Examination
- CAPF – Central Armed Police Forces, SI – Sub-Inspector, ASI – Asst. Sub-Inspector, CISF
- Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA &SSF and Rifleman (GD)
- JHT – Junior Hindi Translators,Junior Translators,Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination