CBSE Painting Drawing competition to be organized for school children of Classes 6 7 8 9 10 as an activity in connection with Republic Day Celebrations 2017
CBSE Painting Drawing competition
(An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India)
Circular No. Acad-02/2017
Subject : Painting/Drawing competition to be organized for school children
of Classes VI – X as an activity in connection with Republic Day
Celebrations – 2017.
- As part of activities/initiatives to be undertaken in connection with Republic Day
Celebrations – 2017, the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India announces conduct of Painting/Drawing competition in the schools across the country under KVS,NVS,CBSE and States and UTs.
|2.||The categories and topics for the competition are as under:|
|Category of students||Topics for the competition|
|Classes VI – VIII||School of my Dreams|
|Category-2||Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat|
|Classes IX – X||Digital India|
|3.||Students can use any type of paper of A4 size and can use oil/pastel/water colour|
|as per their choice.|
|4.||The time-line of the event is as follows:|
|Date of Competition at school level||16th /17th January, 2017|
|Forwarding of winning entries by the school to||19th January, 2017|
|the concerned Regional Office (in case of||(5.30 PM)|
|Forwarding of 10 best adjudged entries in each||21st January, 2017|
|category by the Regional Offices to the HQs of|
|Uploading of top 20 winning entries by||24th January, 2017|
|KVS/NVS/CBSE and States & UTs on MHRD|
- The States and the UTs would follow their own procedures and timeline for conduct of the competition and collation of entries for uploading the best 20 entries on the MHRD website by 01.2017.
- No cash prizes are to be given to the winning students. However, participating children would be given e-Certificate of Participation and best winning entries would be given e-Certificate of Merit.
- Heads of schools are requested to encourage their students to participate in the competition.
- The entries would be adjudged on the basis of originality of expressions, presentation, relevance to the topic and technique.
- The best entries at the school level in each category would be forwarded by the school head duly signed and attested. It must have the name, class, address, contact number and e-mail id of the student/parents.
- Heads of school (KVS/NVS/CBSE) would forward the best entry in both category in a closed envelope superscribed as “Best Entry for Painting/Drawing Competition-Republic Day Celebrations 2017”.
- The entries not received as per the time-line mentioned at point no 4 above will not be entertained. Also, the entries received through e-mail will not be considered.
- No correspondence with regard to the declaration of result or winning entry will be entertained under any circumstances.
(Manoj K. Srivastava)
Joint Secretary (ART&I)
CBSE Painting Drawing competition CBSE Painting Drawing competition CBSE Painting Drawing competition CBSE Painting Drawing competition CBSE Painting Drawing competition CBSE Painting Drawing competition CBSE Painting Drawing competition CBSE Painting Drawing competition CBSE Painting Drawing competition CBSE Painting Drawing competition CBSE Painting Drawing competition
Copy to State Education Directorates, UT Directorates, Heads of /KVS/NVS/CTSA with request for suitable dissemination of the information to schools under their jurisdiction:
- The Commissioner, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, 18-Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi
- The Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, B-15, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida-201309.
- The Director of Education, Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Old Secretariat, Delhi-54.
- The Director of Public Instructions (Schools), Union Territory Secretariat, Sector 9, Chandigarh-17.
- The Director of Education, Govt. of Sikkim, Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101.
- The Director of School Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar – 791 111.
- The Director of Education, Govt. of A&N Islands, Port Blair – 744101.
- The Director of Education, S.I.E., CBSE Cell, VIP Road, Junglee Ghat, P.O. 744103, A&N Islands.
- The Secretary, Central Tibetan School Administration, ESS Plaza, Community Centre, Sector 3, Rohini, Delhi.
- The Additional Director General of Army Education, A –Wing, Sena Bhawan, DHQ, PO, New Delhi-01.
- The Secretary AWES, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), FDRC Building No. 202, Shankar Vihar (Near APS), Delhi Cantt-110010.
- The Dy. Secretary,(UT), MHRD, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi (For information of compliance action taken)
- The Under Secretary,(EE-I), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
- All Regional Directors/ Regional Officers of CBSE with request to send this circular to affiliated schools of the Board in their respective regions and also follow the timeline and instructions for the event.
- All Additional Director/ Joint Director/ Deputy Director/ Assistant Director, Academic & Vocational Cell.
- The Officer in charge of I.T. with the request to put this circular on the CBSE website.
- The Assistant Librarian, CBSE
- The Public Relations Officer, CBSE
- The Hindi Officer, CBSE
- EO to Chairman, CBSE
- SPS to Secretary/ Controller of Examinations/Director (Special Exams and CTET)/Director (NET)/ ED (JAB)/ OSD (NEET), CBSE
- SPS to Director (Information Technology)
Joint Secretary (ART&I)
CBSE Answers NCERT Solutions For Class 12 English Vista Solutions Download 2017 2018 New Edition PDF
CBSE Answers NCERT Solutions Class 11 Economics Indian Economic Development Statistics for Economics Download 2017 2018 New Edition PDF
Advisory to schools not to indulge in commercial activities by way of selling of books, stationary, uniforms, school bag etc and to adhere to the provisions of Affiliation Bye- Laws of the Board.