Registration Online MTS Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical
Registration Online MTS Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical in different States/UTs,2016 from 31/12/2016
- Application Begin Date – 31.12.2016
- Registration End Date – 30.01.2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Application End Date – 30.01.2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Offline Challan Generation End Date – 25.01.2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
Registration Online MTS Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Registration Online MTS Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Registration Online MTS Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Registration Online MTS Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Registration Online MTS Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Registration Online MTS Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Registration Online MTS Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical
SIMPLIFIED STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO REGISTER & APPLY FOR
THE EXAMINATIONS ONLINE
In order to simplify the process of filling of application for various examinations in SSC, and to make it more convenient for candidates, the
Commission has formulated simplified format on the online application procedure for the convenience of candidates. It has two steps:
Step-1: One-time Registration:
One-time Registration will be a permanent database for candidate. The unique Registration ID and Password can be used by the candidate for all the examinations conducted by SSC. This facility would be available to the candidates to register themselves with SSC, 24X7, throughout the year.
- How to register for the first time:
-In the Home page of ssc.nic.in click on Apply tab then select
Apply Link-1 OR you can directly go to site ssconline.nic.in
-You will get following window:
- On clicking ‘Registration’ button the following screen would appear.
- Fill up the specific inputs i.e., (1) candidate’s name (2) father’s name
(3) candidate’s date of birth (4) candidate’s gender and the Text.
- Select Enter to proceed further OR click on the ‘Close’ button, to abort the registration process.
- Enter ‘Personal Details’, ‘Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ as appeared:
Warning: Candidates should fill all the input boxes carefully. Once the candidate has filled all the relevant fields which he/she are required to fill in the above three boxes correctly, he/she can click on ‘submit’ button. On clicking the ‘submit’ button, the data/ details entered so far will be saved in Commission’s server. If the candidate clicks ‘close’ button, the data/ details will not be saved and the candidate will be able to exit from the registration window/ process.
- Enter all required fields & then click ‘submit’ button.
- Get the provisional Registration Id and Password & upload your photograph and signature
- You can also upload your photograph and signature at your convenience at later date/time by login again using the provisional ID & password clicking View/Edit option as shown below.
Note: The candidate may please note the instructions for uploading photograph and signature to be uploaded by the candidate given below :
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 40 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
If the candidate finds that he has made some mistake while entering details in the registration part, he/she has the option of editing the registration part.
To do this, the candidate should log in to default page and use option
‘view/edit Registration’ by filling in date of birth, registration number and password.
Diagram depicts editing of registration data
Once the candidate has utilised the opportunity to correct/ edit twice, he/she will not be able to make any corrections again. He/She will only be able to view the details filled in by him/her. The candidates are therefore, advised to exercise due care while filling in the details and making corrections .
Step -2 : Application Filling Procedure ( Application Part )
Registered candidate may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The following figure depicts the complete application form.
The application part has 21 fields followed by photographs and signature of the candidate. The data/ details filled in by him earlier, at the time of registration
process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form. The remaining empty field should be filled by the candidate. The following are the details of fields :
|Examination Centre & Code||Mandatory||Candidate should exercise the option to|
|which he/she appear the examination|
|Candidate’s Name||Automated & non-editable||Populated from registration data|
|Father’s Name||Automated & non-editable||Populated from registration data|
|Mother’s Name||Automated & non-editable||Populated from registration data|
|Date of Birth||Automated & non-editable||Populated from registration data|
|Gender||Automated & non-editable||Populated from registration data|
|Nationality||Automated & non-editable||Populated from registration data|
|Fee exemption claimed||Mandatory||Please exercise this option carefully.|
|SC/ST/PH/women and Ex-servicemen are|
|normally exempted from fee|
|Category||Automated & non-editable||Populated from registration data|
|Whether Ex-servicemen(Y/N)||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise his/her option|
|Yes or No|
|For Ex-servicemen length of||Optional|
|service (in years)|
|Whether PH||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise his/her category|
|Yes or No|
|If yes. Indicate code||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise category code|
|Whether seeking age relaxation||Optional||Candidates should exercise his/her option|
|Yes or No|
|If yes. Indicate age relaxation||Optional|
|Age as on||Auto populated( as on||Automatically calculated|
|Preferences||Mandatory||Atleast one preference should be exercised|
|Are you applying for the post of||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise his/her option|
|Statistical Investigator||Yes or No|
|Do you possess EQ for the post||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise option (Yes or|
|Are you applying for the post of||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise option (Yes or|
|Do you possess EQ for the post||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise option (Yes or|
|Whether||you||belongs||to||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise option (Yes or|
|Religious Minority Communities||No)|
|as per Govt.Orders|
|If VH/Cerebral Palsy Candidate||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise option (Yes or|
|Whether scribe is required||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise option (Yes or|
|If yes, indicate the medium||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise option (Hindi or|
|Aadhar Card Number||Optional|
|Qualification||(start||from||Mandatory||Candidates should exercise at least one from|
|Graduation)||the drop-down options.|
|Details of work experience||Optional|
|Permanent Address||Mandatory||Populated from registration data|
|Photo and signature||Mandatory||Populated from registration data|
|Declaration||Mandatory||Please click on the check box for admitting it.|
The remaining fields which have not been filled in automatically have to be filled in by the candidates. The candidates are advised to fill in the details very carefully.
Once the candidate has filled in all the required details in the application form, he /she will find there are three buttons at the bottom namely ‘Partial Save’ – ‘Final Submit’ – ‘Close’. If the candidate uses the close button, he /she will exit from the application form. No data/ details will be saved. If the candidate does not want to fill in the entire application form in one attempt, he can fill in partial application and by using ‘partial save’, he can save all the data/ details filled in by him. The remaining details may be filled in by him later whenever it is convenient to him.
Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should use the ‘Final Submit’ button which will save all the data/ details filled in by him and ‘payment’ window will appear.
Here the candidate are getting another opportunity to check fee exemption option. If the candidate is entitled for fee exemption, as per provisions of the
Notice for their examination, they may exercise fee exemption ‘claim. Candidates who are not eligible for fee exemption claims, should click on ‘No’ button and proceed further to make payment by clicking ‘online’ or ‘offline’ in fee payment mode option. Once it is done, click on ‘submit’ button.
Case 1 : If candidate selects offline option then candidate gets a fee deposit bank challan form from the server. The format of challan form is as follows.
After getting challan form candidate should go to the nearest State Bank of India
Branch and deposit the fee. After this candidate’s formality is completed. Bank will generate MIS Report and send it to Commission. This process takes minimum 48 hours. After 48 hours the candidate may check their application status form by clicking on ‘Check your application status here’ option on the default page.
Case 2 : In case of online payment candidate will be redirected to Bank site with various payment option as follows.
During payment, due to network problem if candidate face any problem he/she has to wait for 48 working hours for the settlement of payment.
After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form by logging in Apply/ Print option on the default page.
Staff Selection Commision Examinations (SSC EXAMS)
SSC CGL – 2018
- SSC CGL 2017 Result Latest Exam Notice Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018
- SSC CHSL 2017 Result Latest Exam Notice COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL Exam 2018
- SSC Stenographers 2017 Result Latest Exam Notice 2018 Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination
- SSC JE 2017 Result Latest Exam Notice 2018 Junior Engineer (Civil,Mechanical,Electrical & Quality Surveying & Contact) Exam
- SSC CAPF 2017 CPO SI ASI CISF Result Latest Exam Notice 2018 Central Armed Police Forces SI – Sub-Inspector, ASI – Asst. Sub-Inspector, CISF
SSC Constable (GD) 2018
- SSC Constable GD 2017 Result Latest Exam Notice 2018 CAPFs, NIA &SSF and Rifleman (GD)
- SSC JHT 2017 Result Latest Exam Notice 2018 Senior Junior Hindi Translator Pradhyapak
- SSC MTS 2017 Result Latest Exam Notice 2018 Multi Tasking
- Manager Grade -II and Halwai cum Cook
- Research Assistant. Gr.II
- Departmental Exam Result Latest Exam Notice 2018 UPPER Lower DIVISION CLERK UDC LDC
- Multitasking(non technical)
- Departmental Competitive Examination of UDC
- GRADE ‘C’ STENOGRAPHERS
SSC LATEST NOTIFICATION
SSC JE 2017 Application Form Fees Eligibility Criteria Exam Dates Pattern Syllabus Results Admit Card Question Paper Answer Key JUNIOR ENGINEERS 2017
SSC JHT 2017 Result Paper 2 Combined Recruitment Of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator And Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2017
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL 2016 CGL EXAM 2016 LIST OF CANDIDATES IN MERIT ORDER RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENT FOR THE POST OF CODE H, I, X, Y ASSISTANT IN OTHER MINISTRIES