CBSE OTBA Session 2017-18 Discontinued NO OTBA Open Text Based Assessment In Class 9 And 11 From 2017-18
CBSE OTBA Session 2017-18 Discontinued
CBSE/ACAD/JS(ART&I)/OTBA/2017 February 01, 2017
Open Text Based Assessment (OTBA) was introduced by CBSE in Class IX (in the subjects Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science) and final examination of Class XI in select subjects (Economics, Biology and Geography) from March, 2014.
Considering the modicum partial attainment of desired objectives of OTBA and also based on the feedback of stakeholders, the Board subsequent to the resolution passed in the Governing Body Meeting, has decided to withdraw the OTBA from the Scheme of Studies in Classes IX and XI from the Session 2017-18.
The decision of the Board may be noted by all concerned for actions accordingly.
(Manoj Kr. Srivastava)
Joint Secretary (ART&I)
Copy with a request to respective Heads of Directorates/KVS/NVS/CTSA as indicated below to also disseminate the information to all concerned schools under their jurisdiction:
- The Commissioner, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,18-Institutional Area,Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,New Delhi-110016.
- The Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, B-15, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida-201309.
- The Director of Education, Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Old Secretariat, Delhi-54
- The Director of Public Instructions(Schools), Union Territory Secretariat, Sector 9, Chandigarh-17.
- The Director of Education, Govt. of Sikkim, Gangtok, Sikkim-737101.
- The Director of School Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar – 791 111.
- The Director of Education, Govt. of A&N Islands, Port Blair – 744 101.
- The Director of Education, S.I.E., CBSE Cell, VIP Road, Junglee Ghat, P.O. 744103, A&N Islands.
- The Secretary, Central Tibetan School Administration, ESS Plaza, Community Centre, Sector 3 Rohini, Delhi-110085.
- The Additional Director General of Army Education, A-Wing, Sena Bhawan, DHQ, PO, New Delhi-01
- The Secretary AWES, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), FDRC Building No. 202, Shankar Vihar (Near APS), Delhi Cantt-110010.
- The Under Secretary, (EE-1),Ministry of Human Resource Development, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
- All Regional Directors/Regional Officers of CBSE with the request to send this circular to all the Heads of the affiliated schools of the Board in their respective regions.
- All Additional Director/Joint Director/Deputy Director/Assistant Director, CBSE Vocational Cell.
- The Officer in charge of I.T. with the request to put this circular on the CBSE websites.
- All Joint Directors, Dy. Directors, Asstt. Directors CBSE Academic Unit for further appropriate needful.
- The Assistant Librarian, CBSE
- The Public Relations Officer, CBSE
- The Hindi Officer, CBSE
- EO to Chairman, CBSE
- SPS to Secretary, CBSE
- SPS to Controller of Examinations, CBSE for further appropriate needful.
- SPS to Director (Special Exams and CTET), CBSE
- SPS to Director (Information Technology and Edusat), CBSE
- SPS to Director (NET), CBSE
- SPS to ED (JAB), CBSE
- SPS to OSD (NEET), CBSE
Joint Secretary (ART&I)
CBSE OTBA Session 2017-18 Discontinued CBSE OTBA Session 2017-18 Discontinued CBSE OTBA Session 2017-18 Discontinued CBSE OTBA Session 2017-18 Discontinued CBSE OTBA Session 2017-18 Discontinued CBSE OTBA Session 2017-18 Discontinued
Comptt Exam 2017 Admit card for Private Candidates Admit Card Centre Material for Schools CBSE COMPARTMENT IMPROVEMENT OF PERFORMANCE EXAM July 2017 Result
CBSE Answers NCERT Solutions For Class 12 English Vista Solutions Download 2017 2018 New Edition PDF