The Excellence in Education Awards Function is going to be organized at Thyagraj Indoor Stadium, New Delhi on 07.02.2017 at 10.00 a.m.
Assam Board Letter regarding introduction of National Skill Qualification Framework from academic year 2017
Assam Board Results
|Higher Secondary Examination(Sc,Arts,Com) 2016, Results Assam|
|Top Position Holders (Science)|
|Top Position Holders (Commerce)|
|Top Position Holders (Arts)|
|Highest Marks in Different Subjects (Science,Arts,Commerce)|
Assam Board Contact / Branches
BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, ASSAM (SEBA)
BAMUNIMAIDAM, GUWAHATI 781021
Phone No: 0361-2550371
SEBA Control Room No: 1800-345-3711
Chairman Office: 0361-2550330
Accounts deals with the matters related to finance.
1. Receipt and Payment of the Board.
2. Remuneration paid to Zonal Supervising Officer, Supervising Officer and Examiners and others who render services to the Board.
3. Salary of the staff.
4. Payment of Pension, GPF, TA, DA etc.
5. Prepares annual budget.
Academic Branch deals with following academic activities of the Board.
1. Review and preparation of Textbook, Curriculum and Syllabus etc.
2. Teachers’ Training.
3. Prepares Academic Calendar at the starting of the Academic year.
This department is doing verification of Candidates’ Mark-Sheet, Pass Certificates etc. as request coming fro various organizations of India.
Examination Branch deals with following activities.
1. Conduct HSLC / AHM Examinations.
2. Prepares and distribute confidential materials related to HSLC /AHM examination.
3. Declares result of concerned examination.
Establishment Branch deals with following activities.
1. Postal Correspondence
2. Court Cases
3. Sanction various Loans to the staff.
Personal Branch deals with following activities.
2. Maintenance of service files of the staff.
3. Sanction leave to the staff etc.
Recognition Branch deals with following activities.
1. Recognition Branch of the Board accord permission to schools for opening of class IX and class X.
2. Provide Provisional recognition to schools.
3. Prepares list of recognized schools.
Registration Branch of the Board has done the registration of the students at class IX and issue Registration Certificates. All type of corrections of the Registration Certificate is dealt with by this branch.
2. Maintain stock book.
3. Distribute Examination materials to centres all over the state.
Technical Branch deals with following activities :
IT Departmrnt of the Board is deals with the various IT related works. This Department is dedicatedly involved in HSLC/AHM Examination, Student’s Registration etc.