AIIMS 2019 Application Form Fees Eligibility Criteria Exam Dates Pattern Syllabus Results Admit Card Question Paper Answer Key
AIIMS 2019 Application Form Fees Eligibility Criteria Exam Dates Pattern Syllabus Results Admit Card Question Paper Answer Key
MBBS AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates – Announced
The official dates of AIIMS MBBS 2019 has been announced by the officials. The AIIMS 2019 dates are mentioned below:
|AIIMS Application form start date||January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||February 2019|
|Application form correction||March 2019|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||March 2019|
|AIIMS Admit Card availability||May 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test||May 2019|
|AIIMS Result announcement||June 2019|
|First Counselling||July 2019|
|Medical Examination of selected candidates for AIIMS, Delhi||July 2019|
|Second Counselling||August 2019|
|Third Counselling||September 2019|
|Open Counselling (if required)||September 2019|
AIIMS 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can fill and submit the AIIMS 2019 Application Form through online only.
- The application form was released from January 2019 and available till February 2019 .
- Corrections in the application form will be accessible from March 2019.
- Providing the correction period is the subject of official right, as it may not be provided further.
- Candidates are required to keep ready the scanned images of photograph, left thumb impression and signature in prescribed size and format to upload in the application form.
Learn How to Fill AIIMS 2019 Application Form
Application Fee: AIIMS 2019
The application fee payment can be made through online mode (credit/debit card or net banking) or through the challan form payable at any branch of SBI Bank. The application fee for all the categories is different as mentioned below:
|General||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Other Backward Classes [OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
AIIMS 2019 MBBS Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for all medical courses offered by the AIIMS is slightly different. Here we are informing about MBBS eligibility criteria prescribed by AIIMS. Before applying for exam, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: Candidates must be completed the age of 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission (2019).
- Qualification: Candidates must be cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with securing minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/OPH Candidates.
- Appearing Students: Candidates appearing in 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply.
MBBS Exam Pattern AIIMS 2019
- Mode of Exam: The AIIMS exam will be held through online mode (computer based test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours + 30 minutes.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will be composed of 200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be given and for each incorrect response 1/3 marks will be deducted.
The AIIMS exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
Seat Reservation AIIMS 2019
The seat reservation for different categories will be followed by 7.5% ST, 15% SC and 27% OBC, for Indian Nationals. A 3% reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped shall be provided on horizontal basis. The seat matrix in the seven AIIMS is as the following:
|Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||OPH||Foreign*||Total|
|New Delhi||50||27||15||08||3% Horizontal||07||107|
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on the standard of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. The syllabus will consist of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge/ Aptitude. Candidates can prepare for the exam from the above mentioned subjects. Detailed syllabus is as following:
Physics: AIIMS 2019
- Circular Motion
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Nuclear Physics
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics.
- Wave Motion: Optics
Chemistry: AIIMS 2019
- Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry:
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Structure of Atom
- Section B: Organic Chemistry:
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Section C: Physical Chemistry:
- Chemical Equilibrium
- State of Matter
Biology: AIIMS 2019
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Developmental Biology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
- Reproductive System
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- Botany and Human Welfare
- History, Importance, Factors and mechanism
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Transpiration and respiration
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- History etc
Preparation Tips AIIMS 2019
Candidates should prepare for the exam as per the prescribed syllabus. Prepare a time-table and divide time equally for all the subjects. Mark your difficult topics and discuss about them with your teachers and classmates. Choose the best preparation books for exam preparations. Include previous years question paper on your study material.
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
All the eligible candidates can download the admit card through online only. The AIIMS 2019 admit card will be released from May, 2019. The admit card will not be sent by post. Candidates are suggested to keep the printout of the admit card for further need. Without admit card candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
AIIMS 2019 Result
The AIIMS 2019 Result will be provided to students on June, 2019. Candidates can check the results via online mode through the website. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is the main authority which organizes a national level medical exam. This exam is known as AIIMS MBBS exam. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into 700 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions. AIIMS Application Form 2019 will be availble from the 3rd week of February 2019.
AIIMS Cut-off AIIMS 2019
The cut-off score is the minimum score which have to be secured by the candidates to get admission in AIIMS. The cut-off score for different categories is mentioned below:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45%|
|SC / ST||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
Counselling Process AIIMS 2019
The AIIMS 2019 Counselling for first round will be started from July 2019. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam. The merit list will be prepared separately for all the categories. Candidates will be invited for counselling on the basis of rank secured in the merit list. For counselling process candidates are required to report at the venue at the given date & time mentioned on the call letter with original documents.
1.1 AIIMS, New Delhi
All India Institute of Medical Sciences was established by an Act of Parliament of 1956 as an autonomous institution of national importance and its objectives and functions were defined. By virtue of this Act, the Institute awards its own medical degrees, diplomas and other academic distinctions. The degrees and diplomas awarded by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained in the Medical Council Act, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from other universities of India.
The Institute (AIIMS, New Delhi) is a residential University in which the faculty members, staff and the students live on campus. There are 8 hostels for undergraduate students (6 for boys and 2 for girls) with a capacity to accommodate 562 students.
1.2 Six other AIIMS
Under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana six new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences have been established similar to AIIMS, New Delhi. Government of India has also decided that the Academic Session for the current year in six New AIIMS at Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh, will also be started in August 2016 with intake of 100 students for each of the new institutions. As per the directives of the Ministry selection for admission will be done through the same Entrance Examination by which candidates are selected for AIIMS, New Delhi. The admission will be done on the basis of merit-cum-choice of the candidates.
AIIMS & Objectives
2.1 AIIMS, New Delhi
The prime focus of the Institute (AIIMS) is to develop patterns of teaching in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all the branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of medical education to all medical colleges and allied institutions in India. The other important objectives of the Institute is to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all the important branches of health activities and to attain self-sufficiency in postgraduate medical education. The educational principles and practices being adopted are those which are the best suited to the needs of the country. Adaptation of education to meet the problems of community health is a major preoccupation. To this effect the AIIMS New, Delhi has been trying to initiate a model educational programme in the Ballabgarh Community Development Block in collaboration with the Haryana Government. The Institute has also been able to initiate model educational programme in Community Medicine at the urban field practice area in Malviya Nagar, New Delhi. Emphasis is laid on the active learning process and on the cultivation of scholarly habits and scientific methods.
The first batch of undergraduate medical students was admitted to the AIIMS, Delhi in the year 1956 and since then the Institute has been admitting 50 students every year (77 from 2008 session) to the M.B.B.S. Course. The number of students to this course is kept relatively small to ensure an adequate teacher student ratio. The undergraduate curriculum is constantly reviewed at the Faculty and Staff Council levels and the required changes in the curriculum are brought about in order to evolve a pattern which is the most suitable for the Indian needs and conditions.
Undergraduate medical students get sufficient impetus for higher studies as the Institute provides facilities for postgraduate degrees in almost all the branches of medical sciences. At present, the AIIMS, Delhi is awarding post-graduate degrees in about 55 different specialties /super specialties.
2.2 Six Other AIIMS
Aims & objectives of the other six AIIMS Institutes are also of similar nature as mentioned above for AIIMS, New Delhi. In the six new AIIMS the admission will be for 100 seats in each Institution. The number and distribution of seats may vary depending upon the periodic directives / directions from Competent Authorities.
ENTRANCE EXAM 2018
MEDICAL | ENGINEERING | MBA MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE EXAM 2018 | LAW ENTRANCE EXAM 2018 | MEDIA & JOURNALISM ENTRANCE EXAM | ARCHITECTURE ENTRANCE EXAM | NATA 2018 | ARTS FASHION DESIGN ENTRANCE EXAM NIFT 2018
MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM 2018 AIIMS 2018 AIPVT 2018 AIPMT NEET 2018
- AIPMT NEET 2018– All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test 2018
- Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus AIPMT NEET 2018
- AIIMS 2018 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam MBBS, BDS, Dental 2018
- Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus AIIMS 2018
- AIPVT 2018 – All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2018
- Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus AIPVT 2018
- Question Papers Medical Exams MBBS AIPMT 2018 AIIMS 2018 AIPVT 2018
ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM 2018 JEE MAIN 2018 | JEE ADVANCED 2018 | GATE 2018 | BITSAT 2018
- JEE Main 2018 Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018
- JEE Main 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
- JEE Advanced Exam 2018 IIT 2018
- JEE Advanced Exam 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
- GATE 2018 GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING 2018
- GATE 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
- BITSAT 2018 BITS Pilani 2018
- BITSAT 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
- IPU CET 2017 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
MBA MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE EXAM 2018 CAT 2018 | XAT 2018 | IIFT 2018 | NMAT GMAC 2018
- CAT 2018 Common Admission Test 2018
- CAT 2018 Common Admission Test 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
- XAT 2018 Xavier Admission Test 2018
- XAT 2018 Xavier Admission Test 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
- IIFT 2018 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2018
- IIFT 2018 Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
- NMAT 2018 GMAC Narsee Monjee Admission Test 2018
- NMAT 2018 GMAC Narsee Monjee Admission Test 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
- SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
LAW ENTRANCE EXAM 2018 | CLAT 2018 | AILET 2018 | LSAT 2018
- CLAT 2018 Common Law Admission Test 2018
- CLAT 2018 Common Law Admission Test 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
- AILET 2018 National Law University Delhi 2018
- AILET 2018 – National Law University Delhi 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
- LSAT 2018 Law School Admission Test 2018
- LSAT 2018 – Law School Admission Test Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
MEDIA & JOURNALISM ENTRANCE EXAM | IIMC 2018
- IIMC 2018 India Institute of Mass Communication 2018
- IIMC 2018 India Institute of Mass Communication Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
ARCHITECTURE ENTRANCE EXAM | NATA 2018
- NATA 2018 National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018
- NATA 2018 National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus
ARTS FASHION DESIGN ENTRANCE EXAM NIFT 2018
- NIFT 2018 National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Test 2018
- NIFT Admission 2018 National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Test 2018 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Apply, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Pattern & Syllabus