NORTH-EX PUBLIC SCHOOL
(SENIOR SECONDARY, AFFILIATED TO CBSE)
SCHOOL BLOCK, JAIN NAGAR, ROHINI, DELHI-110081
Ph.27582529, 8447926685 Website: northexschool.com, E-mail: email@example.com
|DATE||DAY||CLASS VI||CLASS VII||CLASS VIII|
- School timing on examination days will be from 8:00 am – 12:40 pm.
- School transport pick up timings on examination days will remain unchanged but drop operations will commence at 12:30 PM. Parents must reach at assigned bus stop 1 hour 30 mins before scheduled drop time.
- Students absent on the day of exam shall be marked absent and second chance will not be given in any case.
- Result will be declared on 14th October 2017 (Saturday) 8:30 am to 10:30 am and progress report will be handed over to the parents on that day.
- Other Holidays – Dussehra Break : 28th September,2017 to 30th September,2017 || Gandhi Jayanti : 2nd October 2017.
- Grades will be awarded in ancillary subjects according to 5 point grading scale.
- Parents must help the child to revise the syllabus properly. Make a time table for revision at home.
- Clearance of Dues In case you have not paid due fees of your ward till date, please deposit the same immediately in any case before commencement of half yearly examination & take clearance from the reception.
BEST WISHES FOR YOUR SUCCESS IN EXAMINATION
NCERT BOOKS 2018 2019 New Edition FREE PDF Download
NORTH-EX SCHOOL NOTIFICATIONS