Downlaod CHSL (10+2) Exam Model Papers Mock Test -1 Reasoning
Downlaod CHSL (10+2) Exam Model Papers Mock Test -1 Reasoning
Directions : A statement followed by two assumptions I & II is given. Which one of the four given alternatives is correct ?
Statement : Imprisonment for 27 years made Nelson Mandela The President.
I. One who will be imprisoned for 27 years will become The President
II. To become The President imprisonment is a qualification.
(a) Only I is implicit.
(b) Only II is implicit.
(c) Both I & II are implicit.
(d) Neither I nor II is implicit.
2. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
3. A word is given in capital letters. It is followed by four words. Out of these four words, three cannot be formed from the letters of the word in capital letters. Point out the word which can be formed from the letters of the given word in capital letters.
4. If A = 1, FAT = 27, then FAITH = ?
5. If the word ‘STOVE’ can be written as ‘FNBLK, how can the word ‘VOTES’ be written in that code?
6. If’PAPER’ is written as’OZODQ’, how ‘PENCIL’ can be written in that code ?
7. There are five friends-S, K, M, A, R. S is shorter than K, but taller than R. M is the tallest. A is a ltfle shorter than K and little taller than S. Who has two persons taller and two persons shorter than him ?
8. Rajiv is the brother of Atul. Sonia is the sister of Sunil. Atul is the son of Sonia. How is Rajiv related to Sonia ?
9. Of the five members of a panel sitting in a row, A is to the left of B, but on the right of C, D is on the right of B but is on the left of E. Find the member who is sitting in the middle.
10. There are some boys and dogs at a place. If total number of heads is 7 and total number of legs is 20, how many boys and how many dogs are there?
(a) 2 boys and 5 dogs
(b) 3 boys and 4 dogs
(c) 4 boys and 3 dogs
(d) 5 boys and 2 dogs
11. P, Q & R are educated, P, R & S are hard working, R, S & T are employed, P, Q, S & T are polite. Who is educated, hardworking, polite but not employed ?
12. Rama travels 10 km towards the north, turns left and travels 4 km and then again turns right and covers another 5 km and then turns right and travels another 4 km. How far is he from the starting point ?
(a) 5 km.
(b) 10 km.
(c) 15 km.
(d) 19 km.
13. A man starts from a point, walks 2 km towards north, turns towards his right and walks 2 km, turns right again and walks. What is the direction now he is facing ?
Directions: Study the two different positions of a cube given below with dots from 1 to 6 marked on its faces. When 3 is at the bottom, what will be at the top ?
15. The maximum number of squares in the given figure is:
16. Which one of the following figures represents family, sons and daughters ?
17. Which number is in all the geometerical figure?
18. Which on of the answer figures shall complete the given question figure:
19. From the given answer figures, select the one in which the question figure is hidden/embedded.
Direction: In question no 20, a piece of paper is folded and punched as shown below. From the given responses indicate how it will appear when opened.
Directions (21-28): In the following questions select the related letters/ word / number/figure from the given alternatives.
21. Mother : Child: : Cloud : ?
22. Mountain : Hill :: Tree : ?
23. ADBC : WZXY : : EHFG : ?
24. JLNP : OMKI :: SUWY : ?
25. 42 : 56 :: 72 : ?
26. 3265 : 4376:: 4673: ?
Directions (29-34): In the following questions select the one which is different from the other three responses.
29. (a) Mother
30. (a) Foreward
31. (a) CEFG
32. (a) OQTX
Directions: In question no. 35, find out from amongst the alternatives, the pair of number not belonging to the group for lack of common property.
35. (a) 64-8
Directions: From among the given alternatives select the one in which the set of numbers is most like the set of numbers given in the question.
36. Given set : 63, 49, 35
(a) 81, 63, 45
(b) 64, 40, 28
(c) 72, 40, 24
(d) 72, 48, 24
Directions: Which one of the given responses would be a mean ing fill order of the following ?
37. 1. Stem
(a) 3, 1, 4, 2, 5
(b) 3, 1, 5, 2, 4
(c) 5, 2. 1, 4, 3
(d) 4, 3, 1, 5, 2
38. 1. Doctor
(a) 2, 1, 3, 4, 5
(b) 1, 4, 3, 2, 5
(c) 2, 1, 4, 3, 5
(d) 2, 4, 3, 5, 1
Directions : In the foliowing questions a series is given with word/number/figure missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
39. CAT, FDW, IGZ, ?
40. 2, 5, 9, 19, 37, ?
41. 0, ?, 8, 15, 24
Directions: Which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
Directions: In the following questions select the missing numberfrom the given responses.
47. 4 12 11 5
6 7 10 3
8 9 10 7
7 5 ? 4
48. 6 18 15
3 2 5
4 3 ?
— — —
8 27 9
49. In the following question, numbers of letters skipped in reverse order in between adjacent letters in the series is constant. Which of the following series observe this rule ?
Directions: In question no.50 two statements are given followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the two statements to be true, even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions can definitely be drawn from the given statements. Indicate your answer.
There are many Indians who are honest.
Mohan is an Indian.
I. Mohan is honest.
II. Mohan is not honest.
(a) Only I follows
(b) Neither I nor II follows
(c) Only II follows
(d) Both I and II follow
1. (d) 2. (c) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (a) 6. (d) 7. (d) 8. (b) 9. (a) 10. (c) 11. (a) 12. (c) 13. (a) 14. (b) 15.
(d) 16. (c) 17. (c) 18. (a) 19. (c) 20. (b) 21. (c) 22. (b) 23. (d) 24. (c) 25. (b)
26. (d) 27. (d) 28. (c) 29. (d) 30. (b) 31. (d) 32. (b) 33. (a) 34. (d) 35. (b)
36. (a) 37. (a) 38. (c) 39. (d) 40. (b) 41. (b) 42. (d) 43. (c) 44. (d) 45. (b)
46. (c) 47. (d) 48. (c) 49. (a) 50. (b)
SSC 2018 CGL CHSL Stenographers JE CAPF SI ASI CISF NIA JHT Eligibility Criteria | Important Dates | Exam Pattern | SSC Syllabus 2018 | Question Paper 2017 | Results | Answer Key
Staff Selection Commision Examinations (SSC EXAMS)
- SSC CGL 2018–
- Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Important Dates | Exam Pattern | SSC Syllabus 2018 | Question Paper 2017 | Results | Answer Key
- SSC CHSL 2018-
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Important Dates | Exam Pattern | SSC Syllabus 2018 | Question Paper 2017 | Results | Answer Key
- SSC Stenographers 2018–
- Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Important Dates | Exam Pattern | SSC Syllabus 2018 | Question Paper 2017 | Results | Answer Key
- SSC JE – Junior Engineers 2018-
- (Civil,Mechanical,Electrical & Quality Surveying & Contact) Examination 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Important Dates | Exam Pattern | SSC Syllabus 2018 | Question Paper 2017 | Results | Answer Key
- SSC CAPF – Central Armed Police Forces 2018-
- SI – Sub-Inspector, ASI – Asst. Sub-Inspector, CISF 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Important Dates | Exam Pattern | SSC Syllabus 2018 | Question Paper 2017 | Results | Answer Key
- SSC Constable (GD) 2018
- in CAPFs, NIA &SSF and Rifleman (GD) 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Important Dates | Exam Pattern | SSC Syllabus 2018 | Question Paper 2017 | Results | Answer Key
- SSC JHT – Junior Hindi Translators 2018
- Junior Translators,Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2018 Eligibility Criteria | Important Dates | Exam Pattern | SSC Syllabus 2018 | Question Paper 2017 | Results | Answer Key
- Other Examinations MTS Multi Tasking
- Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) MTS Eligibility Criteria | Important Dates | Exam Pattern | SSC Syllabus 2018 | Question Paper 2017 | Results | Answer Key
- Manager Grade -II and Halwai cum Cook
- Research Assistant. Gr.II
- Departmental Examinations UDC LDC
- UPPER Lower DIVISION CLERK UDC LDC Eligibility Criteria | Important Dates | Exam Pattern | SSC Syllabus 2018 | Question Paper 2017 | Results | Answer Key
- Departmental Competitive Examination of UDC
- GRADE ‘C’ STENOGRAPHER
SSC JE 2017 Application Form Fees Eligibility Criteria Exam Dates Pattern Syllabus Results Admit Card Question Paper Answer Key JUNIOR ENGINEERS 2017
SSC JHT 2017 Result Paper 2 Combined Recruitment Of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator And Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2017
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL 2016 CGL EXAM 2016 LIST OF CANDIDATES IN MERIT ORDER RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENT FOR THE POST OF CODE H, I, X, Y ASSISTANT IN OTHER MINISTRIES