HBSE Result 2018 Syllabus 2018-19 | Sample Paper PDF Download Free | Haryana Board Time Table | Exam Routine | Admit Card | Notification
Haryana Board Exam Pattern Notification Syllabus HBSE Results Apply Eligibility Admit Card Question Paper Answer Key Schedule
- Haryana Board BSEH Result HBSE Result 2018
- E-Books Class 9, 10, 11, 12 Haryana Board BSEH
- Class 9 Syllabus Sample Paper Question Paper Haryana Board BSEH
- Class 10 Haryana Board BSEH Syllabus Sample Paper Question Paper
- Class 11 BSEH Haryana Board Syllabus Sample Paper Question Paper
- Class 12 Haryana Board BSEH Syllabus Sample Paper Question Paper
- Class D.Ed BSEH Haryana Board Syllabus Sample Paper Question Paper
- HTET Haryana Board Syllabus Sample Paper Question Paper
- Contact BSEH Haryana Board
- Download Examination Forms Haryana Board BSEH
The Excellence in Education Awards Function is going to be organized at Thyagraj Indoor Stadium, New Delhi on 07.02.2017 at 10.00 a.m.
- Press Note- D.EL.ED Exams Schedule.
- Public Notice:-D.Ed./D.EL.ED. Exam. Revised Schedule
- Public Notice : D.Ed. Course Curriculum & Internship (Third Years)
Haryana Board HBSE NEWS Latest Circular
- ICAI Commerce Wizard 2017
- Online Registration for HOS Re-appear March 2018
- HOS Schedule for CTP/STC/Additional Sub/Partial Imp/full Imp. for March 2018
- Online Student Enrollment Application 2017-18 for IX and XI
- Enrolment Schedule for IX and XI for Year 2017-18
- Online Registration for HOS Rechecking/Re-evaluation Sept. 2017
- HTET List3- Same Aadhar Differ Details
- HTET List2 – Different Aadhar Same Particulars
- HTET List1- Two time registration with same Aadhar number same details.
- Press Note-Candidate whose Aadhar no. found wrong to appear before committee on 09-12-17.
- Date Extended for D.Ed. Institutions affiliation for 2017-18
- Tender for Image Capturing of Answer Books
- Online registration for 9th & 11th for NSQF Skill subjects
- Online Registration for HOS Fresh Candidates March/April 2018
- Schedule for HOS Fresh Candidates March/April 2018
DETAIL OF FEE PRESCRIBED FOR THE CANDIDATES FOR THE VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS.
|Name Of Examination||Both Semesters|
|Sr.Secondary (Reg.)||650/-+50/-Migration Fee|
|All Exams Re-Appear (Ist Semester)||375/-|
|Change of Study Center||300/-|
For Any Information/Complaint If Any, May Contact Chief Accounts Officer On Phone No. 01664-254300, Assistant Secretary (Accounts) 01664-244171 Extn. No. 104 Or Supdt. (Accounts) 01664-244171 Extn. No. 107 & 120.
To issue Duplicate certificate/result card in the cases where original certificate/card is lost/destroyed/stolen of the candidates.
To issue Migration crtificate in the case where candidates wish to migrate to other Boards/Universities for seeking education.
Rectification of errors in the Board’s certificates such as candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth.
Change in the name/addition of surname.
Change of Father’s & Mother’s name because of legal adoption.
Dy. Secretary 244171-244176 (Ext.-303)
Assistant Secretary 244174-(Ext. 116)
Superintendents 244171-244176 (Ext. – 109, 128, 129)
(a) Duplicate Certificate
(i) First Duplicate Copy.
Apply on prescribed application form along with requisite fee.
Paste one passport size photograph on the prescribed form
Get the application form & photograph attested by the head of the institution in the case of regular school candidate through which the candidate had appeared in the examination and in the case of private candidate who had ever studied in any recognized/Govt. school from the head of school through which the applicant applied for the examination of which the duplicate certificate is applied for giving old roll number, year and session in column 5 in the application form.
Such private candidates who had never studied in any recognized/Govt. school may get their form & photo attested by any gazetted officer of the Education Department Haryana or ‘A’ class officers of the Board or member of the Board.
Normally Duplicate certificate is issued by post. However in the cases of extreme emergency Duplicate certificates can be issued by hand on submitting of two personal photo I.D. by candidate or dispatched within two days of submitting application form on additional payment of Rs. 200/- . None on behalf of candidate can apply or receive the duplicate certificate.
(ii) IInd copy of Duplicate Certificate
In addition to the requirements for getting first copy, an affidavit to be sworn in before the Ist Class Executive Magistrate to the effect that Ist copy of duplicate certificate has been lost/destroyed or stolen as the case may be along with additional fee of Rs. 100/-
(iii) Third copy of Duplicate Certificate
In addition to the requirements for getting Third copy. Additional fee of Rs. 200/- and a copy of the FIR to be submitted along with the application form if the IInd copy of the duplicate Certificte is stolen/destroyed.
(B) MIGRATION CERTIFICATE
Apply on the prescribed application form giving information about the Board/University where the student wishes to migrate, along with requisite fee of Rs. 100/-
In case the original migration certificate is lost, apply on the prescribed application form along with an affidavit to be sworn in before Ist Class Magistrate to the effect the original migration certificate has been lost, along with requisite fee.
(C) RECTIFICATION OF ERRORS IN THE BOARD CERTIFICATES
1. Correction in Name/Father’s Name/Mother’s Name
Request for such corrections are entertained only on the basis of school record within one year from the date of issue of the certificate for those candidates who have passed their exam in 2008 and after on and no time period for the candidate passing their exam before year – 2008. Before applying go through carefully the rules/regulations quoted on the application form. After passing the Board examination, if a mistake in the name of candidate or/and Father or/and mother is noticed by the candidate in his certificate/s.
Apply on the prescribed application form along with requisite fee.
Annex all original certificates issued by the Board.
Get the filled up application Attested from the head of the last attended institution.
Original school record viz Admission and withdrawal register, paste file, First admission form etc, are also to be produced for correction.
2. Correction in date of birth
Candidates who qualify Board examinations and notice any difference in date of birth between the school record and their certificate can get correct his date of birth on the base of school record within one year from the date of issuing of certificate. Application forms along with requisite fee are received from such candidates. These forms are received by post or by hand. Such forms which are sent by the candidates by post are received in the Receipt Section called R & D Section which further pass on these forms in the Cash Section/Certificate Section. However, the application forms which are handed over personally by the candidates are received by the Certificate Section itself.
3.Change of Name
In case a candidate wishes to change his name after passing the Board examination, he should
Give advertisement about the change in any national daily newspaper.
Apply on prescribed application form with requisite fee and the form should duly attested by the head of the institution last attended. If a candidate changes his/ her name from Dinesh to Mohan, it will be shown “Mohan alias Dinesh” in the Board’s certificates.
Annex all original certificates and copy of advertisement published in the new spaper.
Submit an affidavit to be sworn in before Ist Class Magistrate as given on the application form
4. CHANGE OF NAMES OF FATHER & MOTHER DUE TO ADOPTION
Change in the name of father & mother is permissible in the case of legal adoption.
How to apply
Apply on the application submit requisite fee.
Submit original adoption deed & one attested copy of the same.
affidavit about adoption to be sworn in before the Ist Class Magistrate by the original parents Submit
Submit affidavit about adoption to be sworn in before the Ist Class Magistrate by the parents who have adopted the applicant.
affidavits Submit about adoption by the two gazetted officers or respected persons to be sworn in before the Ist Class Magistrate.
|Prescribed Application Form Can Be Downloaded From the Website of The Board|
|First Duplicate If Required Within A fifteen days||Rs. 400/-|
|If Required in Urgent||Rs. 600/-|
|Second Duplicate If Required Within A fifteen days||Rs. 500/-|
|Certificate If Required in Urgent||Rs. 700/-|
|Third Duplicate If Required Within A fifteen days||Rs. 600/-|
|Certificate If Required in Urgent||Rs. 800/-|
|Migration Certificate||Rs. 100/-|
|Correction in Name & Father Name Correction + Rs. 400/-Per Certificate||Rs. 300/- Per|
|Change in Name||Rs. 100/-+Rs. 400/- Per Certificate.|
|Change In Father’s & Mother’s Name||Rs. 150/- +Rs. 400/-Per Certificate|
|Name In The Case Of Adoption|
|Correction in Date of Birth:||Rs. 500/-+Rs.400/- Per certificate|
Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS Haryana Board BSEH NEWS
Rules For Creation Of Examination Centre :
The application should be submitted through the D.E.O. concerned
A plan of the building of the school applying for creation of the centre should be sent alongwith this application, the portion of the building intended to be the centre of examination should be marked with red pencil. The measurements of each rooms/hall etc. should be also indicated in the plan. It should also be indicated whether the hall and rooms are interconnected or not.
The new centre will be created on priority basis in the following manner :-
- (I) Govt. School
- (II) Aided School
- (III) Permanently Recognised School
The centre will not be created in temporary recognised schools at any place.
The centre will not be created in any private schools in rurals areas.
A place situated out of the way, where smooth reach and effective supervisory control is not possible, will not be considered for creation of a centre.
No application for creation of centre of examination will be considered unless the minimum number of candidate likely to appear in that centre is as stated below :-
- Secondary Examination
- Senior Secondary
* If the required no. of candidates at the centre falls short then Rs. 100/- per candidates will be charged extra.
The head of the institution desirous of a centre being created at his/her school must apply on the prescribed form alongwith a sketch of the school building so as to reach the Boards office by the 30th June of the year preceding the examination
The written consent of the Heads of other schools opting for centre applied for must accompany the application.
The option of school/s to send their candidates to new centre does not adversely affect an already existing centre.
The school applying for creation of the centre shall pay the following fees alongwith the application for Secondary/Senior Secondary as under :-
|(a) Inspection fee (Not refundable)||3000|
|(b) Centre creation/retention fee (to be refundable if centre is not created)||12000|
In case a Secondary examination centre already exists and the school further requests for creation of a centre for the Senior Secondary Examination too, the school have to pay Rs. 12000/- as additional fee.
Centre creation fee Rs. 12000/- will also be applicable when a centre for Senior Secondary examination already exists and the school wants to get a centre for Secondary.
In case application for creation of centre is sent for all two examinations collectively Rs. 12000/- may be remitted, if separately for each examination in that case also Rs. 12000/- shall have to be remitted per examination.
The schools where the centres are newly created shall have to provide the following arrangements at their own cost :-
- (a) To construct a boundary wall 5 ft. high all around the school building.
- (b) To provide all the rooms interconnected for examination purpose.
- (c) To provide two urinals for use of the candidates close the examination rooms for the boys and girls separately.
- (d) To provide furniture for all the candidates appearing at the centre.
- (e) To provide Kanats and shamianas if so required for smooth running of the centre.
The Board reserves the right to abolish the centre after it has been created if it is found that the conditions laid down have not been fulfilled or the centre is not working to the satisfaction of the Board.
If a centre is cancelled due to inside/outside interference of any other reason related to mass copying, the centre at that building will not be created for three years. The centre can be revived with the permission of the Chairman after obtaining an Affidavit and re-centre creation fee of Rs. 12000/- an Rs. 100/- per candidate at a maximum of Rs. 30,000/- as a security money deposited in the office. In case, the centre functions peacefully & smoothly without any disturbance the security amount will be refunded, as the case may be, if the centre is again cancelled due to inside/outside interference or any other reason then security amount deposited with the Board will be forfeited.
Centre will be created in rural areas in Govt./Aided schools only.
No fee will be charged where a centre is created on administrative grounds.
If one old centre is already existing and in the lack of prescribed number of students the centre is cancelled and the school/institution concerned is willing for the creation of the centre again if the prescribed fee and proforma is deposited already in Boards office before 30th June of the year preceding the examination to continue the centre again. For the old centre the strength of students should be 200, 150 Secondary and Senior Secondary Academic respectively.
New centre will not be created on Approach Road Villages.
- Appointment Of Invigilators :
- The Conduct Branch Of The Board On Receipt Of Staff Statement From The Govt. And Recognised Schools, Appoint Invigilators At Random Through Computer Cell. The Teaching Experience Required For The Appointment Of Invigilators Is As Follows :-
- Middle & Secondary HOS Examination :
(i) O.T./Shastri/Master 2 to 18 Yrs. (ii) PTI Teachers.jbt/Art craft teacher 3 Yrs.
- Senior Secondary And HOS Examination :
Lecturers/DPE 3 Yrs.
- Note :- The Centre Supdts. can make the substitute/additional appointments of invigilators in emergent situations in consultation with Supdt. in Chief/DEO as per norms above.
- INSURANCE OF SUPERVISORY STAFF AND OTHER STAFF PUT ON EXAM DUTY :
- In Case Of An Accident Of Any Staff Member Put On Exam. Duty, The Board Has Laid Down The Policy Of Getting Such Staff Insured But The Claim Is Admissible Only In Case :-
The accident occurs on way to joining duty on Two days before commencement of Exam. or after two days after termination of examination.
In case the accident occurs within a radius of eight Kms. from the place of the duty during the stay of the official at the place of duty.
case that official obtained permission from the Centre Supdt. for any official duty of the Board, the condition of 8 Kms restriction will not be applicable.
In case of death of an official on Exam duty, Rs. 1,50,000/- is the amount of the claim and the policy covers the same amount in case of complete damage of body parts such as two eyes, two hands or two legs or two other organs such as one hand and one leg or one leg & one eye etc.
case of complete loss of one organ, such as one hand, one leg, one eye etc. the amount of insurance is 50% of the policy.
- Note :- The documentary proof such as appointment letter, copy of FIR pertaining to accident, Death certificate & Postmortem report if applicable, certificate from CMO are necessary to be submitted for the purpose of insurance claim.
- Appointment Of Centre Superintendents :
- The Centre Superintendents For Board Examinations Are Appointed After Getting Staff Statement From Schools According To The Following Criteria:-
- 1. Secondary (Academic/Open School)
- Teachers Of Govt. And Permanent Aided Middle/High/Senior Secondary Schools Whose Teaching Experience Is More Than 18 Years Are Appointed. These Appointments Made Are By The Computer At Random.
- 2. Senior Secondary (Academic)
- Lecturers Teaching In Govt. And Permanent Aided Senior Secondary Schools Whose Teaching Experience Of 7 To 17 Years Are Appointed As Centre Superintendents In The Senior Secondary Examinations. These Appointments Are Made On The Basis Of Random System By The Computer.