CBSE OTBA Session 2017-18 Discontinued NO OTBA Open Text Based Assessment In Class 9 And 11 From 2017-18
CBSE OTBA Session 2017-18 Discontinued
CBSE/ACAD/JS(ART&I)/OTBA/2017 February 01, 2017
Open Text Based Assessment (OTBA) was introduced by CBSE in Class IX (in the subjects Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science) and final examination of Class XI in select subjects (Economics, Biology and Geography) from March, 2014.
Considering the modicum partial attainment of desired objectives of OTBA and also based on the feedback of stakeholders, the Board subsequent to the resolution passed in the Governing Body Meeting, has decided to withdraw the OTBA from the Scheme of Studies in Classes IX and XI from the Session 2017-18.
The decision of the Board may be noted by all concerned for actions accordingly.
(Manoj Kr. Srivastava)
Joint Secretary (ART&I)
- NCERT BOOKS Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 PDF Download 2018-19 (Free)
- NCERT SOLUTIONS For Class 12 11 10 9 8 7th 6th PDF Download Free All Grades
- CBSE CIRCULARS 2018| Academic Circulars 2017, Archive 2016-2012
- CBSE SYLLABUS For Classes 9 to 12 2018-19
- LATEST CBSE SAMPLE PAPERS CLASS 9, 10, 11, 12 2018-19