Disposal of old vehicle Ambassador Car SSC LATEST NOTIFICATION
Disposal of old vehicle Ambassador Car
F . No. D-26015/03/2008-G.
Government of India
Staff Selection Commission Department of Personnel & Training
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Block No.12 Kendriya Karyalay Parisar, Lodhi Road
Dated the 10th February,2017.
Subject:- Disposal of old vehicle (Ambassador Car) – Submission of quotations-reg.
I am directed to say that the Commission has proposed to dispose of one Car No. DL-3CY-5963 of 2003 make on “as is where is basis”.
Accordingly, quotations are invited for the disposal of said vehicle on the terms & conditions mentioned below. In case you are interested in purchasing the above mentioned vehicle, you may submit your highest quotation in the enclosed proforma. You are required to quote your highest offer for above mentioned vehicle. The quotations addressed to the undersigned should reach this Department latest by 3.00 PM on 3rd March, 2 017. The quotations received in time will be opened at 3.30 PM on 3rd March, 2017. Th e quotations should be dropped in the Tender Box in Room No. 706, Staff Selection Commission, CGO Complex, Lodhi R oad, New Delhi. The cover should be prominently superscribed with the word “QUOTATION FOR PURCHASE OF CONDEMENED VEHICLE”. The vehicle will be avail able for inspection between 12.00 Noon to 1.00 PM on 1st & 2nd March, 2017.
This quotations received in time will be opened in Room No. 706, 7th floor, Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. The Bidders or their representatives may be present, if they so desire, at the time of opening of quotations.
The sale will be governed by the following conditions:-
- The bidder is required to pay Earnest Money of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Earnest Money is payable by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of DDO, SSC, New Delhi.
- Quotation received without Demand Draft towards earnest Money will not be considered and shall not be accepted.
- The successful bidder will be required to deposit the bid amount by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of DDO, SSC, New Delhi.
- The Earnest Money of the successful bidder(s) will be released only after he deposits the sale proceeds. Earnest Money will be forfeited if he fails to honour the bid.
- The delivery of the sold vehicle will be arranged only after the successful bidder submits documentary evidence in support of residential status (Ration Card/Voters Identity Card in case of individual and TIN Number, PAN Number & Registration Certificate in case of firms etc.)
- The sold vehicle will be removed by the successful bidder(s) within 7 working days of depositing the money.
- The vehicle will be sold on “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS” and no guarantee for its worthiness or quality will be given by this Department.
- The Commission reserves the right to reject any/all the quotations without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The reserved price of the vehicle fixed by Airport Authority of India is Rs. 18,000/. Therefore, the price quoted less than Rs. 18,000/- will not be considered.
Website of Staff Selection Commission through NIC Cell.
Related Posts: SSC 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question Paper, Results, Answer Key
Staff Selection Comission 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question Paper, Results, Answer Key for CGL, CHSL, Stenographers, JE, CAPF, SI, ASI, CISF, NA, JHT SSC Exams