UPSC Recruitment Interview 13 Posts Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons Ministry Railways
UPSC Recruitment Interview 13 Posts Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons Ministry Railways
Final Result: 13 Posts of Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons in Ministry of Railways
|Name of Post||Document Type||Documents|
|13 Posts of Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons in Ministry of Railways||Final Result|
13 Posts Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons UPSC Recruitment Interview Ministry Railways
FOR UPLOADING ON WEBSITE
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
(SANGH LOK SEVA AYOG)
DHOLPUR HOUSE, SHAHJAHAN ROAD
SPECIAL CELL II SECTION
Dear candidate/s ,
Subject: Combined Recruitment process for recruitment to
- Recruitment to 13 posts of Assistant Divisonal Dental Surgeons in Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways [ No. 54/2016 published on 23.07.2016, Vacancy No. 16075402723 ]
- Recruitment to 10 posts of Dental Surgeons in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare [ Advt No. 54/2016, published on 23.07.2016, Vacancy No. 16075401723 ]
With reference to your application for the above mentioned post/s and based on the results of the Combined Computer based Recruitment test held on 18.12.2016, this is to inform that you have been shortlisted for interview for either of/ both the subject post/s (as indicated in the schedule below). You are accordingly requested to appear for the interview on As per schedule given below at 09:00 A.M. (Reporting time for Forenoon Session) and 12:00 Noon (Reporting time for Afternoon Session) in the UPSC Office, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110 069.
- You are requested to bring all the original documents (alongwith their self‐attested photocopies)
regarding educational qualification, experience, age proof, community/PH certificate as per exhaustive details given in the Commissions website (http//www.upsc.gov.in) under Recruitment/Interview/List of documents (Annexure I) while appearing for the interview.
- You are also requested to submit Attestation Form alongwith photograph and fill TA Bill Form (for outstation candidates). In this regard please read carefully and follow the procedures, terms & conditions governing the Interview as indicated in the Commissions website under Recruitment/Interview/Procedure, Terms & Conditions (Annexure II) and download the requisite forms.
Note‐I: The candidate called for interview conditionally should also ensure to produce the originals of the deficient documents (due to which they have been called conditionally) at the time of interview. If they fail to produce the required documents at the time of interview, they will not be interviewed and their candidature may be cancelled.
Note‐II: No request for change of date of interview will be entertained.
Under Secretary (SPC‐II)
Union Public Service Commission
List of original documents to be submitted on the day of Interview.
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (like in case of Tamil Nadu & Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Certificate(s) in the “prescribed proforma” from the Head(s) of Organization(s) /Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay, nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Only the experience in the field relevant to the post would be considered. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Caste certificate in the prescribed proforma in case of candidates seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- A declaration in the “prescribed proforma” by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed last date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application on ORA website for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in “prescribed proforma” issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness.
- Candidate claiming change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce must submit the following documents:
- In case of marriage of women ‐ Photocopy of Husband’s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of re‐marriage of women ‐ Divorce Deed/Death certificate as the case may be in respect of first spouse; and photocopy of present husband’s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of divorce of women ‐ Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In other circumstance for change of name for both male and female ‐ Deed Poll/Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original(One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicants permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.
- The candidates should ensure that in case of any discrepancy between name recorded in the Matriculation/other certificates/documents and ORA application (such as spelling error or
due to addition/deletion of part of any name or when name of the candidate is inclusive of the name of father and/or mother) an affidavit in ORIGINAL is required to be produced at the time of interview that both the name/names in both the certificates belong to one and same person.
- Certificate in respect of Age relaxation in case of:
- Ex‐Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs in “prescribed proforma” from competent authority.
- Central/UT Government Employees/Servants in “prescribed proforma” from competent authority.
- Meritorious Sports persons in “prescribed proforma” from competent authority.
- Widows/Divorced Women/Women Judicially separated from Husbands.
- Persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.
- Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- In case you have claimed to be a Government servant a certificate from your employer clearly stating that as on the closing date for this/these posts(s) you were a Government servant.
- Any other condition* (*e.g., in case of ex‐servicemen)
Note: Candidates may refer to the relevant advertisement for the above post in the Employment News or to one of the recruitment advertisements under the tab ‘Recruitment’ on the Commission’s website www.upsc.gov.in for the prescribed formats of certificates, etc.
Procedures, Terms and Conditions for Interview
- DURING THE VERIFICATION OF THE DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES IF ANY INFORMATION
GIVEN BY YOU OR ANY CLAIM MADE BY YOU IN YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION IS FOUND TO BE
FALSE, YOUR CANDIDATURE WILL BE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED AND YOU MAY ALSO BE
DEBARRED EITHER PERMANENTLY OR FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD BY THE :
COMMISSION FROM ANY EXAMINATION OR SELECTION HELD BY THEM
THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT FROM ANY EMPLOYMENT UNDER THEM
If you are already in service under the government you would be liable to disciplinary action under the appropriate rule.
- Kindly fill up the Attestation Form (available in Commissions website) and get the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, with one recent photograph (Passport size) (5 cms x 7 cms) affixed on
it at the space specified therein and submit the same on the day of checking of original documents/certificates. Candidate is also required to bring two additional identical photographs self signed on front in ink and mentioning your (i) Roll Number, (ii) Date of interview and (iii) the name of the Post in the back of it. Only the upper half of the photograph should be utilized for writing Roll Number etc. and the lower half should be left blank for Official use.
- You may bring along with you books, publications, manuscripts etc. the authorship of which you claim, and/or any Thesis/Dissertation submitted for post‐graduate qualification, reprints of papers published in journals of repute, any literary/artistic and architectural work done by you which may have relevance to the advertised post and which you may wish to submit to the Interview Board for their scrutiny.
- The candidature of candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects. Candidates are summoned for interview subject to production of documents/certificates in support of their claim relating to age, claim for age relaxation as Government Servant, educational qualifications, experience in relevant field, community, physical disability etc as per prescribed eligibility criteria for the post IN ORIGINAL alongwith one set of attested photocopies of documents/certificates at the time of interview. (Closing date is crucial date for receipt of application as all claims of essential qualification/age relaxation/community etc. are governed by the closing date). The candidates are, therefore, advised to keep the said certificates ready and check beforehand the requirement of certificates in accordance with important instructions available in the detailed advertisement and their claim for the post.
- The fact that you have been called for interview by the Commission does not guarantee your selection for appointment or that your demand for a higher starting salary, if any, will be supported by the Commission in case, you are selected for appointment. The initial pay of a candidate already in Central Government Service will be fixed ordinarily in accordance with the rules on the subject.
- The Union Public Service Commission does not defray traveling or other expenses of candidates called for interview. Only the outstation candidates called for interview are paid contribution towards these expenses to the extent mentioned in the enclosed note. For this purpose, they are required to fill in the two blank T. A. bill forms and hand these over at the Commission Office. The contribution would be paid in cash on the date of Interview itself and you should collect it from the cashier in the Commission’s Office before you leave.
NB: In case a candidate is not allowed for interview for any reason mentioned in the above paras, or any other reason the Commission’s contribution towards his/her travelling expenses will not be paid. In case the candidate is interviewed conditionally due to some reason, in that case also the Commission’s contribution towards his/her travelling expenses will not be paid till such conditionality is cleared by the Commission. It would, therefore, be in the own interest of the candidate to have with him/her adequate funds for the return journey.
- Any change in your postal address should immediately be communicated to this office.
- Please bring this letter with you and on arrival, report to the Reception Officer in the Commission’s Office for entering the Commission’s premises and quote the number and the date of this letter and the post applied for in all future correspondence.
Note 1: Use of mobile phones and other electronic gadgets in the UPSC premises is banned.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to avoid bringing mobile phones with them, as the Commission does not undertake to keep them for their custody.
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR RECRUITMENT TO:
- 13 Posts of Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons in the Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways [ No. 54/2016 published on 23.07.2016, Vacancy No. 16075402723 ] and
- 10 Posts of Dental Surgeons in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. [ Advt No. 54/2016, published on 23.07.2016, Vacancy No. 16075401723 ]
12.06.2017 (Forenoon Session)
|1||4194||HALAVATH RAMESH||12‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||F + I|
|2||5182||UMA||R||12‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||I|
|3||6451||VIJAY SINGH CHAUHAN||12‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||F + I|
|4||6754||PRATEEK SINGH HYANKI||12‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||F + I|
|5||466||PURUSOTHAMAN||12‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||E + I|
|6||1154||SUMIT DINKAR||12‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||I|
|7||1692||KAVITA||RAJ||12‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||F + I|
|8||2099||GAYATHRI P M||12‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||I|
12.06.2017 (Afternoon Session)
|9||2754||DIPTI||SAMAL||12‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *||A+B+C+D+|
|10||3358||DEENADAYALAN E||12‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *||I|
|11||4927||DEBRAJ||HOWLADER||12‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *|
|12||6063||VADHER HIMANSHU MAHESHBHAI||12‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||10 Posts *||E + F + I|
|13||6533||JAYVARDHAN MOHANBHAI MAURYA||12‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||Both Posts||F + I|
|14||6742||ARPITA||SARKAR||12‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||10 Posts *||I|
|15||7959||RUMMILLA ANAND VA||12‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *||A+B+C+D+|
|16||8082||HERNINDER KAUR||12‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||10 Posts *|
13.06.2017 (Forenoon Session)
|17||210||SUDHARSHANA RANJANI M||13‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
|18||279||NIRANJANA DAS P||13‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
|19||829||THAMARAI||SELVAN||13‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *||E + I|
|20||1038||SONU KUMAR PANDIT||13‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||A+B+C+D+|
|21||2591||ARTI YADAV||13‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *||H|
|22||2598||GAYATHRI M||13‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||I|
|23||2618||REGA||K||13‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||F + I|
|24||2928||RAMAN DEEP KAUR||13‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
13.06.2017 (Afternoon Session)
|25||2993||RAMANAND VIGNESH||13‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||10 Posts *||F + I|
|26||3041||MEENA R||13‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||10 Posts *||A+B+C+D+|
|27||3660||SHEEBA||ANWAR||13‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||10 Posts *|
|28||3772||PUNIT KUMAR SINGH||13‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||Both Posts||A+B+C+D+|
|29||4077||ARJUN||DHIMAN||13‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *||F|
|30||4093||SUNIL||KUMAR||13‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *||I|
|31||4465||SAPNA KUMARI||13‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *|
|32||4499||PRIYATHARSHINI P||13‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||10 Posts *||I|
14.06.2017 (Forenoon Session)
|33||4505||VICKY||VERMA||14‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||I|
|34||4507||DILIP||SEPTA||14‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||Both Posts||I|
|35||4606||NARENDRA TRYMBAK CHAUDHARI||14‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *||E + I|
|36||4791||VIJITH V||14‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||I|
|37||5183||RAHUL||KANAUJIA||14‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
|38||5410||SAFA P||14‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
|39||5445||S RAKESH KUMAR||14‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *||A+B+C+D+|
|40||5467||DHARMARAJ S||14‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||Both Posts|
14.06.2017 (Afternoon Session)
|41||5921||ANOOP S||14‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||Both Posts||A+B+C+D+|
|42||6007||SARITA||YADAV||14‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||Both Posts||J|
|43||6532||MOHIT||DHIMAN||14‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *||F|
|44||6617||JEELANI||BASHA||14‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *||A+B+C+D+|
|45||6999||JAWAHAR SINGH SAINI||14‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *||A+B+C+D+|
|46||7255||NITIN||SHARMA||14‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *||F|
|47||8409||PRIYANKA||14‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||10 Posts *|
15.06.2017 (Forenoon Session)
|48||9208||NANCY||I||15‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
|49||9613||BOMMANNA||LOGESH||15‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||E + F|
|50||9768||SAMUEL RAJ S||15‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
|51||11700||HEMANT KUMAR YADAV||15‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
|52||240||BALPREET||KAUR||15‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
|53||830||SUMAN||BISLA||15‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||Both Posts|
|54||1007||PUNEET KAMAL NAGI||15‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *||I|
|55||1013||AKSHARA VIJAY MOHAN||15‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *||I|
15.06.2017 (Afternoon Session)
|56||1764||GAZANFER ALI SHAH||15‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *|
|57||1960||ANISH||POORNA||15‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||10 Posts *||E + I|
|58||2285||ANKITA||DHAREULA||15‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *|
|59||2331||ANU||ABRAHAM||15‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||10 Posts *|
|60||3288||BRIJESH SINGH||15‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *||I|
|61||3999||JANNIS||15‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||10 Posts *||A+B+C+D+|
|62||4136||SURBHI||THAKKAR||15‐06‐2017||12.00 Noon||13 Posts *|
16.06.2017 (Forenoon Session)
|63||5097||ASHISH||RANJAN||16‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
|64||6215||ADITYA RAMBHAI SHARMA||16‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||I|
|65||6839||PARUL||MUTNEJA||16‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||Both Posts||F + I|
|66||7252||DEEPTI SAWLA||16‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *||I|
|67||7277||NEHA||PATYAL||16‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
|68||9385||JYOTI||AHLAWAT||16‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||13 Posts *|
|69||9535||LOHIT MALIK||16‐06‐2017||09.00 A.M.||10 Posts *||I|
10 Posts * ‐ 10 posts of Dental Surgeons ;
13 Posts * ‐ 13 Posts of Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons
|CONDITION CODE||CONDITION DETAILS|
|A||Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificate/Mark sheet showing|
|DATE OF BIRTH|
|B||CASTE CERTIFICATE in Prescribed Format (for SC/ST/OBC|
|candidates) / Undertaking for creamy layer ‐ OBC|
|C||DEGREE /PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE along with Mark Sheets of|
|all the Academic years.|
|D||CERTIFICATE OF GOVT. SERVANT in prescribed format|
|(for candidate claiming age relaxation of Govt. Servant).|
|E||AFFIDAVIT for Change in name (Candidate), if applicable.|
|F||AFFIDAVIT for Change in name or name does not appear in|
|documents (Father / Mother), if applicable.|
|G||AFFIDAVIT for CASTE‐SUBCASTE Mismatch|
|H||RELEVANT EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE in proper format|
|REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE FROM DENTAL COUNCIL of India/|