AIPVT 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Results, Question Papers, Answer Key
Exam Dates (Replaced by NEET) – AIPVT 2019
AIPVT 2019 exam dates will be announced in month of December 2016 through a notification released by the conducting authority. AIPVT 2019 tentative dates are mentioned below
|Online application form commences from||Third week of February 2019|
|Online application form closing date||Second week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Downloading From||Second week of April 2019|
|Examination Date||Second week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Dates||First week of August 2019|
Application Form – AIPVT 2019
- AIPVT 2019 application form has been replaced by NEET.
- Aspirants can apply for AIPVT 2019 from the third week of February 2019.
- The application form filling last date without late fee will be the second week of March 2019.
- Candidate has to fill the personal details in registration form along with providing the contact number and a valid e-mail ID.
- After registration candidate will be navigated to the online application form.
- The candidate has to fill the all required details like personal, academic and address along with uploading the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- After remitting the application fee, candidate has to submit the filled application form online only.
The cost of application form will be Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee) for general/OBC candidates and Rs. 750/- (Rs. 750/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee) for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Eligibility Criteria – AIPVT 2019
Before applying to AIPVT 2019, Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen (except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir).
- Candidates must have the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December of the academic year of admission.
- The upper age limit for the candidates seeking admission under 15% all India quota seats is 25 years as on 31st December 2019. Candidates belonging from SC/ST/OBC shall be relaxed with 5 years in upper age limit.
- Candidates should have passed/appearing 10+2 as a qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Qualifying examination must be passed with 50% aggregate marks scored in PCB and English.
- Candidates belonging from Jammu & Kashmir state are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. If they claim eligibility, they have to upload self declaration.
Exam Pattern – AIPVT 2019
- Questions Type: The question paper of AIPVT 2019 will be consisted of 180 objective type questions.
- There will be four alternative options with single correct answer.
- Mode of Language: The medium of question paper will be English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer contain 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: For incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted as the negative marking.
- Duration: The duration of the test shall be 3 hours.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
Application Dates – AIPVT 2019
- Commencement of Online application:third week of February 2019
- Last date to submit the application form without late fee: Second week of March 2019
- Last date to submit the application form with late fees: first week of March 2019
- Examination Date: second week of May 2019
How to Apply – AIPVT 2019
- Go through the official website of AIPVT (link will be provided above).
- Fill the registration form.
- Enter requisite details in the application form.
- Note down the registration number.
- Upload scanned images.
- Make payment.
- After successful payment of application fee, take the printout of confirmation page.
How to Fill Application Form – AIPVT 2019
Keep the following details/documents ready that will be required in the AIPVT 2019 Application Form:
- Scanned copy of photograph (file size greater than 10 kb and less than 100 kb).
- Scanned copy of signature (file size greater than 4 kb and less than 25 kb).
- Scanned copy of parents signature (file size greater than 4 kb and less than 25 kb).
- Scanned copy of candidate’s Thumb Impression (file size greater than 4 kb and less than 25 kb).
- Self declaration in case of candidate belongs to J&K (file size greater than 100 kb and less than 300 kb).
- Payment Details
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Candidate’s personal and academic details
Syllabus – AIPVT 2019
There is no specified AIPVT syllabus prescribed by the board but questions will be taken from the 11th and 12th streams under the pattern of 10+2/intermediate/pre-medical university/12th board. Somehow books from the NCERT and CBSE may be useful. Brief AIPVT syllabus is mentioned as following:
- CLASS XI: Physical World and Measurement Kinematics Laws of Motion Work, Energy and Power Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Gravitation Properties of Bulk Matter Thermodynamics Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory Oscillations and Waves
- CLASS XII: Electrostatics Current Electricity Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents Electromagnetic Waves Optics Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation Atoms and Nuclei Electronic Devices
- CLASS XI: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Structure of Atom Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure States of Matter: Gases and Liquids Thermodynamics General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Equilibrium Redox Reactions Hydrogen s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals) Some p- Block Elements Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques Hydrocarbons Environmental Chemistry
- CLASS XII: Solid State Solutions Electrochemistry Chemical Kinetics Surface Chemistry p-Block Elements d and f Block Elements Coordination Compounds Haloalkanes and Haloarenes Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen Biomolecules Polymers Chemistry in Everyday Life
- CLASS XI: Diversity in Living World Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants Cell Structure and Function Plant Physiology Human physiology
- CLASS XII: Reproduction Genetics and Evolution Biology and Human Welfare Biotechnology and Its Applications Ecologyand environment
Admit Card – AIPVT 2019
AIPVT 2019 admit card can be downloaded from the official website. The tentative schedule for hosting of admit cards on website will be second week of April 2019. Admit card must be preserved till the admission process gets over.
Answer Key – AIPVT 2019
AIPVT 2019 answer key will be displayed on the council’s website. It provides opportunity to the candidate’s to calculate marks before the result announcement. The answer key can also be challenged against the payment of Rs 1000/- per question. If challenge is accepted then fee will be refunded to the candidates.
Results – AIPVT 2019
The council will publish the AIPVT 2019 result online through its official website. It is expected that the result will be announced by the last week of May 2019. Only the successful candidates will be eligible for admission to the academic year 2019-2019.
Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is the main authority which organizes AIPVT 2019 examination.Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the BV. Sc. & A.H. degree programme offered by different colleges and institutions across the country. The online application form will be available from the 2nd week of January 2019.
Counselling – AIPVT 2019
The counselling schedule will be published as per candidate’s merit/wait list on the website. Candidates will also be intimated through email and SMS. Candidates are required to appear the counselling round with all the necessary documents for verification. Seat allotment letter will be issued on the same day of counselling. The AIPVT counselling 2019 will be held in first week of August 2019.
VCI will prepare the All India merit list and state wise merit list. For admission to 15% all India quota seats, counselling will be conducted by VCI and for rest of the 85% seats , participating states conduct their own counselling. Participating states will prepare their own ranking based on All India/State wise merit list of candidates of AIPVT 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – AIPVT 2019
|Who is eligible for All India|
|The candidates who have been placed in Merit List/ Eligible for Wait List in AIPVT-2016 result on the basis of their score in All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT)-2016 conducted by the Veterinary Council of India on 14th May, 2016. Candidates may download the Result from the Council’s website. Cutoff marks of candidates who have been placed in Merit List/ Eligible for Wait List is given in the Result declared on 20th June, 2016.|
|What is All India Rank (AIR)?||All India Rank (AIR) is over all All India Rank based on AIPVT-2016 Score on|
all India basis.
|What is Category Rank?||Category Rank is over all All India Category Rank on all India basis based on|
AIPVT-2016 Score and Category filled up by the candidate in the Application
|What are the steps involved in the Counseling process?||The allotment of Seats shall be made through ONLINE and ONSPOT|
counseling as follows :
· 1st and 2nd Round – Through online
· 3rd Round – OnSpot by Personal Appearance
The following steps are involved in the Counseling process: Registration of Candidates for Counseling :
(Only by those placed in Merit/ eligible for Wait List)
Candidates have to first register themselves for participating in AIPVT-2016 counseling in the Council’s website. The registration can be done by entering requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Mother’ Name, date of birth, roll number, application number etc.
Candidates who are registered shall only be considered for counseling for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course under 15% All India Quota.
Round-1 through online:
During round 1 of AIPVT 2016 counseling, only the registered candidates
have the option of choice filling and locking. Choices for colleges opted will be processed for allotment of seats. Steps involved shall be as follows:
a. Filling of Choices for colleges, alteration of choices and Locking of choices b. Allotment of Seats based on rank and choices filled in Round 1
c. Publication of Result-Round 1
d. Reporting at the allotted College against Round 1
Candidates who shall not report after seat allotment in round 1 at allotted colleges shall not be eligible for counseling in further rounds.
Round-2 through online:
During round 2 of counseling, only the registered candidates have the option
to change/alter their choices as selected in round 1 and can also submit new choices. Choices for colleges opted will be processed for allotment of seats. In round 2 there will be no new registration. Steps involved shall be as follows:
a. Exercising of Additional Choice Filling, Choice Alteration and Locking b. Allotment of Seats based on rank and choices filled in Round 2
c. Publication of Result-Round 2
d. Reporting at the allotted College against Round 2
Candidates who shall not report after seat allotment in round 2 at allotted colleges shall not be eligible for counseling in further rounds.
Round-3 ONSPOT BY PERSONAL APPEARANCE :
During round 3 of counseling, only the registered candidates shall be
considered for onspot counseling.
The venue and detail schedule of onspot counseling by personal
appearance shall be displayed at Council’s website after completion of
2nd round of online counseling.
Please note that Registration facility will be available only before start of Round-1 on date as given in counseling Schedule. Candidates cannot register after closing date of Registration.
Related Posts: Entrance Exams – Medical, Engineering, MBA, Architecture, Law, Fashion & Design, Media