Define Your Priorities US, Undergraduate USA |
Define Your Priorities US Undergraduate USA
When searching for an undergraduate program in the United States, first look at your own priorities to locate a program that is the best fit for you. Your priorities may change over time, but they will help guide your program search. There are several key questions that you should answer:
- Why do you want to study in the United States?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- How will you pay for your undergraduate program in the United States?
- Will you be seeking financial aid?
- Do you prefer a two- or four-year program or both?
- What are your grades and English test scores?
- What size institution do you prefer?
- Would you like to attend a private or public institution?
- How easily will you adjust to your new community and environment?
- Do you prefer living in an urban, suburban, or rural setting?
- Would you like to live on campus or off campus?
- Do you want to participate in clubs or sports?
Please download and fill out this worksheet that serves as a guide when working through these priorities, as well as when meeting with an EducationUSA adviser or U.S. university admissions staff.
CLASS 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
6th, 7th, 8th, 9, 10, 11, 12
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Latest Posts & Updates USA Education:
- The Staff Selection Commission declared the result of the Written Examination of the above recruitment on 21-11-2017. In the written ...
JSET 2019 – Joint Entrance Screening Test Physics & TCS Results, Answer Keys, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes, Exam Centers