IES 2019 Syllabus, Question Paper Indian Engineering Services – Apply, Eligibility Criteria, E-Admit Card, Results, Cut-off Marks
|Date of Notification||26/09/2018|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||06/01/2019|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||22/10/2018 – 6:00pm|
|Date of Upload||26/09/2018|
|Download Notification for IES 2019 Syllabus, Question Paper Indian Engineering Services – Apply, Eligibility Criteria, E-Admit Card|
The IES Exam Pattern 2019, Indian Engineering Services Plan of Exam Scheme is as follows:—
- Stage-I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination (Objective Type Papers) for the selection of candidates for the Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination;
- Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers) and
- Stage-III : Personality Test
The UPSC IES 2019 Eligibility Criteria for appearing in Indian Engineering Services 2019 Preliminary Exam has 4 main criteria based on which a candidate eligibility is determined, which are Nationality, Age Limits, Education Qualification, Medical Examination, Physical Standards.
The UPSC IES 2019 Age Limits for appearing in Indian Engineering Services 2019 Preliminary Exam has rules based on which a candidate eligibility is determined.
IES 2019 Syllabus for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, General Studies and Engineering Aptitude is available below. Download for Indian Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2019 in PDF.
IES Vacancy 2019 in the Indian Engineering Services Preliminary exam 2019 are in 3 categories Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, IES 2019 Recruitment on the results of Indian Engineering Services Preliminary examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories:-
- Category I-Civil Engineering.
- Category II-Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III-Electrical Engineering.