NBSE Syllabus Class 9, 10, 11, 12 2018-19 Nagaland Board Syllabus 2018 PDF Download
- NBSE Syllabus Download Class 9th, 10th Nagaland Board Syllabus 2018-19
- Nagaland Board Syllabus 2018-19 Download Vocational NBSE Syllabus
- NBSE Syllabus Download Class 11th, 12th Nagaland Board Syllabus 2018-19
Development of curriculum and syllabus and textbooks for secondary upto higher secondary level are carried out by the Board.
The existing curriculum and syllabus being introduced from the academic year 2007 is based on the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2005. It is made relevant and in tune with the local needs.
Skill based subjects, such as Foundation of Information Technology (FIT), Music, Home Science are offered at secondary level to help students to enter into workforce or go for vocational courses.
From the academic session 2014, the Board along with the state RMSA has introduced Vocational Education viz Information Technology and Travel & Tourism based on National Vocational Education Qualification Framework (NVEQF) in Class 9. Vocational Education will be more skill based and certification will be jointly done by the Board and the Skill Knowledge Provider/Industry.
The Board has also undertaken new ventures with different Skill Knowledge Providers in giving certificates based vocational education in:
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) with Trinity College London (TCL),
- Music in collaboration with Trinity College London (TCL) and
- Commerce subjects with National Stock Exchange (NSE).
The Common Core Syllabus in Science stream and Commerce stream which was prepared by Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) & National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) was introduced in 2011 at higher secondary level.
Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE): The evaluation process in the State changed in the year 2007 when the Board introduced Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) in the schools. Under this holistic assessment, not only the academic achievements but the achievements of the students in non-academic areas are taken into account. CCE provides an assessment of teaching as well as learning that is taking place in the schools.
Grading: In 2007, the NBSE became the 3rd State Board in the country to have introduced grading for assessing the performance of the students. In Class 9, Absolute grading is adopted. For the externally assessed subjects, a 9 point scale is used whereas, for the internally assessed subjects, a 5 point scale is used. The mid-term examination of Class 10 is also on Absolute grading.
Related Posts: NBSE Results, Time Table, Nagaland Board Syllabus 2018-19, Sample Question Papers, Exam Routine
- Nagaland Board Information & Forms NBSE 2018
- Nagaland Board Routines 2018 hslc hsslc Exams Class 9, 10, 11, 12 NBSE
- NBSE Curriculum and Nagaland Board Syllabus 2018 Examination Class 9, 10, 11, 12
- Nagaland Board HSSLC Question Papers of 2018-19 February Examination NBSE
- NBSE HSLC Question Papers of 2018 February Examination
- Nagaland Board Contact Us