NBSE Syllabus Class 9, 10, 11, 12 2018-19 Nagaland Board Syllabus 2018 PDF Download
- List of class 9th textbooks
- List of class 11th textbooks
- Class 10th Syllabus
- Class 9th 2017 Syllabus
- Class 11th & 12th Syllabus
- Revised Scheme of studies for Commerce/Syllabus for FMM
Development of curriculum and syllabus and textbooks for secondary upto higher secondary level are carried out by the Board.
The existing curriculum and syllabus being introduced from the academic year 2007 is based on the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2005. It is made relevant and in tune with the local needs.
Skill based subjects, such as Foundation of Information Technology (FIT), Music, Home Science are offered at secondary level to help students to enter into workforce or go for vocational courses.
From the academic session 2014, the Board along with the state RMSA has introduced Vocational Education viz Information Technology and Travel & Tourism based on National Vocational Education Qualification Framework (NVEQF) in Class 9. Vocational Education will be more skill based and certification will be jointly done by the Board and the Skill Knowledge Provider/Industry.
The Board has also undertaken new ventures with different Skill Knowledge Providers in giving certificates based vocational education in:
o Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) with Trinity College London (TCL),
o Music in collaboration with Trinity College London (TCL) and
o Commerce subjects with National Stock Exchange (NSE).
The Common Core Syllabus in Science stream and Commerce stream which was prepared by Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) & National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) was introduced in 2011 at higher secondary level.
Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE): The evaluation process in the State changed in the year 2007 when the Board introduced Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) in the schools. Under this holistic assessment, not only the academic achievements but the achievements of the students in non-academic areas are taken into account. CCE provides an assessment of teaching as well as learning that is taking place in the schools.
Grading: In 2007, the NBSE became the 3rd State Board in the country to have introduced grading for assessing the performance of the students. In Class 9, Absolute grading is adopted. For the externally assessed subjects, a 9 point scale is used whereas, for the internally assessed subjects, a 5 point scale is used. The mid-term examination of Class 10 is also on Absolute grading.
- NBSE Syllabus Download Class 9th, 10th Nagaland Board Syllabus 2018-19
- Nagaland Board Syllabus 2018-19 Download Vocational NBSE Syllabus
- NBSE Syllabus Download Class 11th, 12th Nagaland Board Syllabus 2018-19
- Nagaland Board Results Class 12th, 10th 2019 ➤ NBSE Results HSC, HSSC 2018-19
- Nagaland Board Syllabus Class 9, 10, 11, 12 2018-19 ➤ NBSE Syllabus IX, X, XI, XII
- NBSE Syllabus For Class 9 2018-19 ➤ Nagaland Board Syllabus IX
- Nagaland Board Syllabus For Class 10 2018-19 ➤ NBSE Syllabus X PDF Download
- NBSE Syllabus For Class 11 2018-19 ➤ Nagaland Board Syllabus XI
- Nagaland Board Syllabus For Class 12 2018-19 ➤ NBSE XII PDF Download
- NBSE Information Documents ➤ Nagaland Board Forms Download
- NBSE Sample Question Papers 2018-19 Class 9, 10, 11, 12 ➤ Nagaland Board Model Papers HSLC, SSLC
- Nagaland Board Exam Routine ➤ NBSE Time Table, Date Sheet in PDF
- Nagaland Board Books Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ➤ NBSE NCERT Books 2019-20
- NBSE Contact Number ➤ Nagaland Board Email Address, Mobile, Helpline No.