NDA 1 Age Limits 2019 – National Defence, Naval Academy Exam Conditions Of Eligibility
National Defence/ Naval Academy 1 Exam has eligibility conditions on the basis of Age, Sex/ Gender, Marital Status, Detailed information about NDA/NA 1 Age Limit 2019 and other Conditions Of Eligibility are as follows:
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2003 are eligible.
The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificates. These certificates are required to be submitted only after the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificates mentioned above.
- Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate available or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will be accepted by the Commission and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the Commission for the purpose of admission to an Examination, no change will be allowed subsequently or at any subsequent examination on any ground whatsoever.
- The candidates should exercise due care while entering their date of birth in the respective column of the Online Application Form for the Examination. If on verification at any subsequent stage any variation is found in their date of birth from the one entered in their Matriculation or equivalent Examination certificate, disciplinary action will be taken against them by the Commission under the Rules.
- Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate who marries subsequent to the date of his application though successful at this or any subsequent Examination will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government
- NDA 1 2019 Notification, Question Paper, Answer Key – National Defence / Naval Academy Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- Download NDA 1 2019 Notification – National Defence / Naval Academy Exam
Related Posts : NDA UPSC National Defence Academy
NDA, NA 2 Question Papers for Maths, General Ability Test 2019 PDF Download – Official
Download NDA 2 Admit Card 2019 – UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy
NDA 2 Cut Off Marks – UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy
NDA 1 2019 Question Papers for Maths, General Ability Test PDF Download
NDA 1 2019, Download UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Hall Ticket
NDA 1 Vacancy 2019 – National Defence, Naval Academy Army, Navy, Air Force