NDA/NA 2 Exam Pattern 2018 – National Defence/ Naval Academy 2 Mathematics, General Ability, SSB Test
National Defence/ Naval Academy 2 Exam consists of papers Mathematics paper of 300 marks of duration 2.5 hours & General Ability Test of 600 marks of 2.5 hours & SSB Test/ Interview, Detailed NDA/NA 2 Exam Pattern/ Marking Scheme 2018 is given below:
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION – NDA/NA 2 Exam Pattern 2018 – National Defence/ Naval Academy 2 Mathematics, General Ability, SSB Test
- The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:—
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
- THE PAPERS IN ALL THE SUBJECTS WILL CONSIST OF OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS ONLY. THE QUESTION PAPERS (TEST BOOKLETS) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART “B” OF GENERAL ABILITY TEST WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS ENGLISH.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
- The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
Related Posts : NDA UPSC National Defence Academy