Civil Services (Main) Results, Scores, Marks 2018 – UPSC IAS Results 2018
Download in PDF Civil Services (Main) Results, Scores, Marks 2018 – UPSC IAS Results 2018
- The results of the Civil Services Examination, 2018 were declared vide Press Note dated 05.04.2019 recommending 759 candidates against 812 vacancies. Further on the receipt of requisition from Department of Personnel & Training, the Commission has released a list of 53 candidates from Consolidated Reserve List on 11.10.2019 to fill up the remaining posts based on the Civil Services Examination, 2018.
- In keeping with the decision of the Government of India (Department of Personnel & Training) on making available publically scores of candidates in recruitment examinations through portals with a view to provide a useful database to other employers to enable them to identify good employable candidates, the Commission issued a Disclosure Scheme for disclosing the scores and other details of the non-recommended willing candidates, who appeared in the final stage of an Examination (Interview), through its website.
- Since the Reserve List of Civil Services Examination, 2018 has been released, the scores (out of 2025) and other details of non recommended 939 candidates, who have appeared in the P.T./Interview and opted for disclosure of their details under this Disclosure Scheme, is annexed herewith.
- This information shall remain valid for one year from the date of disclosure.
- Besides sharing of the above information of non-recommended candidates of the Civil Services Examination, 2018 conducted by the Commission, the Commission assumes no further responsibility or liability for the method and manner in which the above information related to candidates, is utilized by other private or public organizations.