Periodic Test 2 Question Paper – Unit Test Paper
Periodic Test 2 Question Paper for class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. Unit Test Paper for subjects Accountancy (accounts), Biology (bio), Business Studies (bst), Chemistry (chem), Economics (eco), English (eng), Computer Science, Informatic Practices (IP), Physical Education, Social Science (sst), Science, Geography (geo), Environmental Science (EVS), Hindi , History , Maths , Physics (phy), Political Science , Sanskrit.
Periodic Test 2 Question Paper – Unit Test Sample Paper
Periodic Test Exam Pattern – Unit Test Sample Paper
Total 100 marks
- 80 Marks (Board Examination)
- Student has to secure 33% marks out of 80 marks in each subject
- Board will conduct Class-X Examination for 80 marks in each subject covering 100% syllabus of the subject of Class-X only. Marks and Grades both will be awarded for Individual subjects.
- 9-point grading will be same as followed by the Board in Class XII.
- 20 Marks (Internal Assessment)
- Student has to secure 33% marks out of overall 20 marks earmarked in each subject
- Periodic Test (10 Marks) -written Test, restricted to three in each subject in an Academic Year. Average of the best two tests to be taken for final marks submission
- Notebook (5 Marks) Regularity , Assignment, Completion, Neatness & upkeep of notebook.
- Subject Enrichment (5 Marks) Speaking and listening skills, CkiIT5, Practical Lab work, Maths Lab Practical, Map Work and Project Work
Periodic Test (10 marks)
The school should conduct three periodic written tests in the entire academic year and the average of the best two will be taken. The schools have the autonomy to make its own schedule. However, for the purpose of gradient learning, three tests may be held as one being the mid-term test and other the two being pre mid and post mid-term with portion of syllabus cumulatively covered. The gradually increasing portion of contents would prepare students acquire confidence for appearing in the Board examination with 100% syllabus. The school will take the average of the best two tests for final marks submission.
Notebook Submission (5 marks)
Notebook submission as a part of internal assessment is aimed at enhancing seriousness of students towards preparing notes for the topics being taught in the classroom as well as assignments. This also addresses the critical aspect of regularity, punctuality, neatness and notebook upkeep.
Subject Enrichment Activities (5 marks)
These are subject specific application activities aimed at enrichment of the understanding and skill development. These activities are to be recorded internally by respective subject teachers.
- For Languages: Activities conducted for subject enrichment in languages should aim at equipping the learner to develop effective speaking and listening skills.
- For Mathematics: The listed laboratory activities and projects as given in the prescribed publication of CBSE/NCERT may be followed.
- For Science: The listed practical works / activities may be carried out as prescribed by the CBSE in the curriculum.
- For Social Science: Map and project work may be undertaken as prescribed by the CBSE in the curriculum.
Periodic Test Question Paper – Unit Test Sample Paper