NORTH-EX PUBLIC SCHOOL, DELHI
The School Management extends warmest wishes for the ensuing festivals and takes this opportunity To thank all parents for their faith, support and motivation in these unprecedented times, during the Online Classes. Now as per guidelines of DDMA No. F.60/DDMA.COVID-19/2021/Vol-II/518 Dated 04.02.2022,we intend to resume Offline Classes in a blended mode in a phased scheduled manner , For which following salient points are brought to your notice –
1. The school will ensure stringent adherence to the security and health protocols.
2. All teachers and staff are fully vaccinated.
3. The guidelines / SOP issued by the Government / DOE regarding COVID appropriate behavior are being adhered to.
Role of Parents
1. The Offline Classes commencement from Monday 07/02/2022 for Classes IX to XII and Monday 14/02/2022 for class Pre-School to VIII. in such a manner that each student , opting for Offline mode comes to school as per the schedule shared by the class teachers in the classroom. The school arrival timings are 8.30 a.m. and Departure according to time table from the classes.
2. Parents to make their own arrangement for drop and pick up of their children.
3. In case , the child is suffering from fever, cough or exhibiting any symptoms of being unwell he/she should not be sent to the school.
4. Ensure all instructions issued by school are obeyed by children.
Role of Students
1. The student will submit the consent form duly signed by both the parents if submitted already need not submit again.
2. Follow COVID Appropriate Behaviour (CAB) protocol set up by the Government.
3. The students to wear proper winter school uniform and carry their identify cards of the previous session.
4. The children should wear a proper 3 PLY face mask at all times when in the school and carry an extra face mask and a small bottle of sanitizer along with them.
5. The children will be permitted to enter school only after clearing thermal screening and they need to sanitize their hands frequently.
6. Children to bring their own lunch boxes and water bottles . School canteen shall remain closed.
7. Children to strictly avoid sitting in groups , handshaking , hugging ,sharing of lunch boxes and water bottles writing material etc. and maintain adequate social distancing at all times.
8. They are to be seated at seats designated to them and maintain discipline in the school.
9. Spitting and shouting in the school campus is strictly prohibited.
10. In case of any medical issues the children to inform their teachers without any delay.
11. Ensure all Covid Appropriate Behaviour (CAB) guidelines laid by the competent authorities from time to time are followed meticulously.
Before sending your ward to school , parents must ensure that their residential area does not fall under “ Containment Zone “ declared by Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
With a prayer that the light of diyas illuminates your world with health , peace and prosperity.