- This is an electronic Application Form. Please read the following instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the form.
- Please read the Affiliation Bye Laws carefully before applying.
- Following types of Schools are eligible for affiliation with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE):-
- Government or Government aided schools
- Schools run by autonomous organisations under the Government like Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Central Tibetan Schools Organization (CTSO), Sainik Schools Society etc.
- Schools run by Government Department directly like Defence, Railways etc.
- Schools managed directly by Public Sector Undertakings or by reputed societies of Public Sector Undertakings under the financial control of such Public Sector Undertakings or by Societies formed by such Undertakings
- Private, unaided schools.
- Online application may be submitted for the following :-
|SN||Fee Heads||General Affiliation||On Demand||Regular Affiliation|
|In India||Abroad||In India||Abroad|
|1||Approval for Middle Class Syllabus||50,000||2,00,000||To be announced||20,000||50,000|
|2||Fresh Affiliation up to Secondary Level||1,50,000||2,50,000||To be announced||20,000||50,000|
|3||Upgradation to Secondary Level||1,00,000||2,00,000||To be announced||20,000||50,000|
|4||Secondary Level Switch-over from other boards||1,50,000||2,50,000||To be announced||20,000||50,000|
|5||Fresh Affiliation up to Senior Secondary Level||2,50,000||2,50,000||To be announced||20,000||50,000|
|6||Upgradation to Senior Secondary Level||1,00,000||2,00,000||To be announced||20,000||50,000|
|7||Senior Secondary Level Switch-over from other boards||2,50,000||2,50,000||To be announced||20,000||50,000|
|8||Re-inspection||50,000||1,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|9||Periodical Inspection||50,000||1,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|10||Surprise Inspection||50,000||1,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|11||Permission of two shifts (As per status of school)||1, 2 or 5 above.||1, 2 or 5 above.||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|12||Permission of site shifting (As per status of school)||1, 2 or 5 above.||1, 2 or 5 above.||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|13||Permission of name change of school/society (As per status of school)||1, 2 or 5 above.||1, 2 or 5 above.||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|14||Permission for section increase (excluding re-inspection fee)||1,00,000||1,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|15||Transfer of school from one society to another (excluding re-inspection fee)||5,00,000||5,00,000||To be announced||10,000||20,000|
|16||Introduction of Additional Subjects (Science) (excluding re-inspection fee)||10,000 per subject||50,000 per subject||To be announced||2,000 per subject||5,000 per subject|
|17||Introduction of Addl. Subjects (Non-Science) (excluding re-inspection fee)||5,000 per subject||20,000 per subject||To be announced||2,000 per subject||5,000 per subject|
|18||Restoration of affiliation (excluding re-inspection fee)||4,00,000||4,00,000||To be announced||20,000||50,000|
|19||Permission for Classes 1-5 (excluding re-inspection fee)||50,000||2,00,000||20,000||50,000|
|20||Closure of school||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|21||Extension of Affiliation (excluding inspection fee)||01-31 January||50,000||2,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|01-29 February||1,00,000||2,50,000||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|01-31 March||1,50,000||3,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|22||Late fee per month for extension of affiliation||25,000||25,000||To be announced|
|23||Maximum Late fee for extension of affiliation||1,00,000||1,00,000||To be announced|
|24||Annual Fee||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced||5,000||10,000|
Steps to apply online for Provisional Affiliation CBSE Affiliation Circular 2019
Read Instruction and Procedure carefully Apply Now »
Register yourself with us
Fill School History Form and Submit to us Do not send any document to CBSE unless asked for
If any of the documents is in language other than English/Hindi, it has to translated into English/Hindi & then uploaded
Notice Board CBSE Affiliation Circular 2019
- Circular No : 13/2019 Date of (08 Apr 2019) – Clarification on Board’s Circular dated 01.04.2019 regarding the Addition of Fee/Penalty provisions in Affiliation Bye Laws 2018 in respect of additional subject i.e. Yoga, Introduction of Artificial Intelligence and Early Childhood Care Education
- Circular No : 12/2019 Date of (01 Apr 2019) – Addition of Fee/Penalty provisions in Affiliation Bye laws 2018
- Circular No : 11/2019 Date of (18 Mar 2019) – Adherence of provision of the Affiliation Bye Laws of CBSE
- Circular No : 10/2019 Date of (08 Mar 2019) – Clarification regarding provisions mentioned in Chapter 8 of Affiliation Bye Laws related to School Management Committee
- Circular No : 09/2019 Date of (01 Mar 2019) – Revision of fee for schools seeking extension of Affiliation – Reg
- Circular No : 08/2019 Date of (04 Feb 2019) – Revisions of Fee for Schools in India Seeking extension of Affiliation.
- Circular No : 07/2019 Date of (30 Jan 2019) – Adherence of provisions of Para No.9.3 in revamped Affiliation Bye Laws 2018 regarding the Role of Manager/Correspondent of the School.
- Circular No : 06/2019 Date of (30 Jan 2019) – Adherence of provisions of Para 9.2 in revamped Affiliation Bye Laws 2018 regarding the Role of Principal/Head of School.
- Circular No : 05/2019 Date of (30 Jan 2019) – Adherence to provisions mentioned in Rule 9.1 of the Affiliation Bye Laws 2018 of CBSE by the Schools affiliated to the Board regarding the Role of Society/Trust/Company running School.
- Circular No : 04/2019 Date of (30 Jan 2019) – Adherence to various provisions in the Affiliation Bye Laws 2018 on Examination by the Schools Affiliated to the Board
- Circular No : 03/2019 Date of (30 Jan 2019) – Adherence to the provisions of revamped Affiliation Bye Laws-2018 regarding the role of Appropriate Government
- Circular No : 02/2019 Date of (24 Jan 2019) – Regarding the provision of counter signature of District Administration on the certificate as per Appendix II & III of Affiliation Bye Laws 2018.
- Circular No : 01/2019 Date of (17 Jan 2019) – Requirement of information from affiliated school with reference to re-conduct of D.EI.Ed Examination course to be organized by NIOS
Online Services CBSE Affiliation Circular 2019
- Registered User Login
- Re-Print Confirmation Page
- Forgot Registration No.?
- View/ Print Your Submitted Application
- Online Application Status
- Date on which the inspection was conducted
- List of Affiliated School As On Today
- HDFC Branch Locator
- User Login to Submit Compliance Before Inspection
- User Login to Submit Compliance After Inspection
- User Login to Change IC Member
Contact Information CBSE Affiliation Circular 2019
- Email Address for communication
- Research Officer (Technology)
Tel : 011-22467774, 011-22528257, 011-22426938
Central Board Of Secondary Education
2,Community Centre,Shiksha Kendra