- This is an electronic Application Form. Please read the following instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the form.
- Please read the Affiliation Bye Laws carefully before applying.
- Following types of Schools are eligible for affiliation with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE):-
- Government or Government aided schools
- Schools run by autonomous organisations under the Government like Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Central Tibetan Schools Organization (CTSO), Sainik Schools Society etc.
- Schools run by Government Department directly like Defence, Railways etc.
- Schools managed directly by Public Sector Undertakings or by reputed societies of Public Sector Undertakings under the financial control of such Public Sector Undertakings or by Societies formed by such Undertakings
- Private, unaided schools.
- Online application may be submitted for the following :-
Approval of Middle Class Syllabus. Affiliation upto Secondary level. Upgradation upto Secondary level. Switch Over upto Secondary level. Affiliation upto Senior Secondary level. Upgradation upto Senior Secondary level. Switch Over upto Senior Secondary level. Permission for Primary Classes (1-5). Additional Subjects, applicable in case of already CBSE affiliated Senior Secondary schools. Extension of General Affiliation in case of already CBSE affiliated school upto Secondary / Senior Secondary level. Transfer of School From Society/Trust/Company to Another. Increase in Sections. Permission to Run School in Two Shifts. Change of Name of the School. Shifting of School From One Campus to Another. Change of Name of the Society. Restoration of Affiliation. Closure of School.
- The following documents have to be uploaded by the school (pdf files only not more than 2 MB in size), otherwise the application is likely to be summarily rejected:-
- For Schools in India- Certificate as per attached format duly signed by District Education Officer may be submitted.
- b. For Overseas Schools- Certificate as per attached format duly signed by Competent Authority of embassy.
- Format of certificate for fresh affiliation
- Format of certificate for Extension/Upgradation
- Affidavit as per attached format
- Last date for submission of application is 31st March of the year preceding the year in which class VII, IX, XI is proposed to be started. These classes should not be started without affiliation with the Board. CBSE will not be responsible for any consequences if these classes are started without proper affiliation etc. by the CBSE.
- Schools can apply for Pre-ponement of session by logging in and paying the fees online.
- In case of any dispute(s), the courts and tribunals at the Delhi shall have the exclusive.
- All applicant schools are required to read and agree with the affiliation bye-laws of CBSE.
|SN||Fee Heads||General Affiliation||On Demand||Regular Affiliation|
|In India||Abroad||In India||Abroad||In India||Abroad|
|1||Approval for Middle Class Syllabus||50,000||2,00,000||10,00,000||15,00,000||20,000||50,000|
|2||Fresh Affiliation up to Secondary Level||1,50,000||2,50,000||10,00,000||15,00,000||20,000||50,000|
|3||Upgradation to Secondary Level||1,00,000||2,00,000||10,00,000||15,00,000||20,000||50,000|
|4||Secondary Level Switch-over from other boards||1,50,000||2,50,000||10,00,000||15,00,000||20,000||50,000|
|5||Fresh Affiliation up to Senior Secondary Level||2,50,000||2,50,000||10,00,000||15,00,000||20,000||50,000|
|6||Upgradation to Senior Secondary Level||1,00,000||2,00,000||10,00,000||15,00,000||20,000||50,000|
|7||Senior Secondary Level Switch-over from other boards||2,50,000||2,50,000||10,00,000||15,00,000||20,000||50,000|
|8||Re-inspection||50,000||1,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||50,000||1,00,000|
|9||Periodical Inspection||50,000||1,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||50,000||1,00,000|
|10||Surprise Inspection||50,000||1,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||50,000||1,00,000|
|11||Permission of two shifts (As per status of school)||1, 2 or 5 above.||1, 2 or 5 above.||To be announced||To be announced||For Secondary Level 75,000 For Senior Secondary Level 1,25,000||For Secondary Level 1,25,000 For Senior Secondary Level 1,25,000|
|12||Permission of site shifting (As per status of school)||1, 2 or 5 above.||1, 2 or 5 above.||To be announced||To be announced||For Secondary Level 75,000 For Senior Secondary Level 1,25,000||For Secondary Level 1,25,000 For Senior Secondary Level 1,25,000|
|13||Permission of name change of school/society (As per status of school)||1, 2 or 5 above.||1, 2 or 5 above.||To be announced||To be announced||For Secondary Level 75,000 For Senior Secondary Level 1,25,000||For Secondary Level 1,25,000 For Senior Secondary Level 1,25,000|
|14||Permission for section increase (excluding re-inspection fee)||1,00,000||1,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||50,000||50,000|
|15||Transfer of school from one society to another (excluding re-inspection fee)||5,00,000||5,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||10,000||20,000|
|16||Introduction of Additional Subjects (Science) (excluding re-inspection fee)||10,000 per subject||50,000 per subject||1,00,000||2,00,000||2,000 per subject||5,000 per subject|
|17||Introduction of Addl. Subjects (Non-Science) (excluding re-inspection fee)||5,000 per subject||20,000 per subject||1,00,000||2,00,000||2,000 per subject||5,000 per subject|
|18||Restoration of affiliation (excluding re-inspection fee)||4,00,000||4,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||20,000||50,000|
|19||Permission for Classes 1-5 (excluding re-inspection fee)||50,000||2,00,000||20,000||50,000|
|20||Closure of school||1,00,000||2,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||50,000||1,00,000|
|21||Extension of Affiliation (excluding inspection fee)||01-31 January||50,000||2,00,000||To be announced||—||—||—|
|01-29 February||50,000||2,50,000||To be announced||—||—||—|
|01-31 March||1,50,000||3,00,000||To be announced||—||—||—|
|22||Late fee per month for extension of affiliation||25,000||25,000||To be announced||—||—||—|
|23||Maximum Late fee for extension of affiliation||1,00,000||1,00,000||To be announced||—||—||—|
|24||Annual Fee||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced||5,000||10,000|
|25||Pre-ponement of session (Additional fee)|
|Approval of Middle Class Syllabus||2,00,000||4,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||1,00,000||2,00,000|
|Fresh Affiliation up to Secondary Level||5,00,000||10,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||1,00,000||2,00,000|
|Upgradation to Secondary Level||5,00,000||10,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||1,00,000||2,00,000|
|Secondary Level Switch-over from other board||5,00,000||10,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||1,00,000||2,00,000|
|Fresh Affiliation up to Senior Secondary Level||5,00,000||10,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||1,00,000||2,00,000|
|Upgradation to Senior Secondary Level||5,00,000||10,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||1,00,000||2,00,000|
|Senior Secondary Level Switch-over from other board||5,00,000||10,00,000||To be announced||To be announced||1,00,000||2,00,000|
Steps to apply online for Provisional Affiliation CBSE Affiliation Circular
Read Instruction and Procedure carefully Apply Now »
Register yourself with us
Fill School History Form and Submit to us Do not send any document to CBSE unless asked for
If any of the documents is in language other than English/Hindi, it has to translated into English/Hindi & then uploaded
Notice Board CBSE Affiliation Circular
- Circular No : Notification Date of (10 Apr 2020) – Alert against Misleading News Frivolous information regarding Affiliation of the Board
- Circular No : 04/2020 Date of (25 Mar 2020) – Extension of date of application for schools seeking affiliation from CBSE
- Circular No : Notification Date of (28 Feb 2020) – To open online link for submission of compliance after expiry of stipulated time
- Circular No : 03/2020 Date of (29 Feb 2020) – Alerting to parent to check the affiliation status of before admission in School
- Circular No : 02/2020 Date of (04 Feb 2020) – Revisions of fee for Schools in India for Seeking Extension of Affiliation
- Circular No : 01/2020 Date of (27 Jan 2020) – Amendment/Addition in Affiliation Bye-Laws 2018 of the Board (Requirement of Land Area)
- Circular No : 18/2019 Date of (04 Nov 2019) – Release of CBSE Handbooks for Teachers and Students
- Circular No : 17/2019 Date of (01 Oct 2019) – Release of CBSE Handbooks and Manuals on various Qualitative Measures
- Circular No : 16/2019 Date of (20 Aug 2019) – Formation of Hubs Of Learning – Reallocation of Hub
- Circular No : 15/2019 Date of (06 Aug 2019) – Adherence to Provision of Affiliation Bye-Laws, 2018 regarding running of coaching institute in School premises
- Circular No : 13/2019 Date of (08 Apr 2019) – Clarification on Board’s Circular dated 01.04.2019 regarding the Addition of Fee/Penalty provisions in Affiliation Bye Laws 2018 in respect of additional subject i.e. Yoga, Introduction of Artificial Intelligence and Early Childhood Care Education
- Circular No : 12/2019 Date of (01 Apr 2019) – Addition of Fee/Penalty provisions in Affiliation Bye laws 2018
- Circular No : 11/2019 Date of (18 Mar 2019) – Adherence of provision of the Affiliation Bye Laws of CBSE
- Circular No : 10/2019 Date of (08 Mar 2019) – Clarification regarding provisions mentioned in Chapter 8 of
- Affiliation Bye Laws related to School Management Committee
- Circular No : 09/2019 Date of (01 Mar 2019) – Revision of fee for schools seeking extension of Affiliation – Reg
- Circular No : 08/2019 Date of (04 Feb 2019) – Revisions of Fee for Schools in India Seeking extension of Affiliation.
- Circular No : 07/2019 Date of (30 Jan 2019) – Adherence of provisions of Para No.9.3 in revamped Affiliation Bye Laws 2018 regarding the Role of Manager/Correspondent of the School.
- Circular No : 06/2019 Date of (30 Jan 2019) – Adherence of provisions of Para 9.2 in revamped Affiliation Bye Laws 2018 regarding the Role of Principal/Head of School.
- Circular No : 05/2019 Date of (30 Jan 2019) – Adherence to provisions mentioned in Rule 9.1 of the Affiliation Bye Laws 2018 of CBSE by the Schools affiliated to the Board regarding the Role of Society/Trust/Company running School.
- Circular No : 04/2019 Date of (30 Jan 2019) – Adherence to various provisions in the Affiliation Bye Laws 2018 on Examination by the Schools Affiliated to the Board
- Circular No : 03/2019 Date of (30 Jan 2019) – Adherence to the provisions of revamped Affiliation Bye Laws-2018 regarding the role of Appropriate Government
- Circular No : 02/2019 Date of (24 Jan 2019) – Regarding the provision of counter signature of District Administration on the certificate as per Appendix II & III of Affiliation Bye Laws 2018.
- Circular No : 01/2019 Date of (17 Jan 2019) – Requirement of information from affiliated school with reference to re-conduct of D.EI.Ed Examination course to be organized by NIOS
Online Services CBSE Affiliation Circular
- Registered User Login
- Re-Print Confirmation Page
- Forgot Registration No.?
- View/ Print Your Submitted Application
- Online Application Status
- Date on which the inspection was conducted
- List of Affiliated School As On Today
- HDFC Branch Locator
- User Login to Submit Compliance Before Inspection
- User Login to Submit Compliance After Inspection
- User Login to Change IC Member
Contact Information CBSE Affiliation Circular
- Email Address for communication : email@example.com
- Tel : 011-22467774, 011-22528257, 011-22426938
Central Board Of Secondary Education
2, Community Centre,Shiksha Kendra