Rajasthan Board Affiliation – RBSE Accreditation, Recognition – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Procedures & Forms for Rajasthan Board Affiliation – RBSE Accreditation, Recognition – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in links listed below.
अतरिक्त विषय के लिये प्रपत्र (ख) में अस्थायी व स्थायी संबद्धता हेतु ऑफलाइन आवेदन करें |
It is essential for all educational institutions preparing regular students for the following examinations to seek recognition :
1. Secondary Exam.
2. Praveshika Exam.
3. Senior Sec. (Academic / Vocational) examination
4. Varistha Upadhyyay Exam.
- Upgradation is done by Govt. tentative subject to fulfillment of norms prescribed by the Board.
- Board manages inspections to ascertain real conditions.
- Recommendation of the inspecting teams are screened and finalized by statuary committee known as recognition committee.
- Apex body (Board) finalizes recommendations of recognition committee
- Temporary recognition granted for 3 years with specific relaxation of 2 years.
- Periodic inspection in 5 years is obligatory.
- Conditions for recognition are regulated by rules framed by the Board.
- सम्बद्धता सम्बन्धी विनियम – 2016
- List of Schools recommended for Recognition by Inspection Teams
- List of Schools recommended for Provisional Recognition by Inspection Teams
- Results for RBSE Class 10, 12 – Results for Rajathan Board Senior, Secondary
- Syllabus for RBSE Class 10, 12 – Syllabus for Rajathan Board Senior, Secondary
- RBSE Books Class 9, 10, 11, 12 – Rajasthan Board Books PDF Download
- Sample Papers for RBSE Class 9, 10, 11, 12 – Rajasthan Board Model Question Papers PDF Download
- Notifications for Rajasthan Board – RBSE Latest Circulars – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan Board Affiliation – RBSE Accreditation, Recognition
- RBSE Orders – Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER)
- Contact Number for Rajasthan Board – RBSE Email Address, Office Mobile, Helpline
- RBSE Examination Forms – Rajasthan Board Downloads