Download HBSE 10 Question Papers 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, Haryana Board Syllabus . HBSE Class 10 syllabus and HBSE 10th sample papers 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2016 for all subjects are given here. HBSE 10th Question Paper 2019 – 2020 Design, Regulations for Regular Candidates – Eligibility for the Examinations, Scheme of Studies, Exam Pattern, Question Paper Format – Science Commerce, Humanities (Arts) & HBSE Passing Criteria for Class 10.
HBSE Class 10 Question Papers PDF Download
HBSE Syllabus for Class 10 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- HBSE 10th syllabus 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 for all subjects are given here. BSEH syllabus 10th 2019 – 2020 for Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Computer Science, Dance, Drawing, English, Hindi are free to download in PDF.
- New Haryana Board 10th syllabus of Maths, Melodic Music, Music Tabla, Music Vocal, Physical Education, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Science, Social Science, Home Science, Urdu are latest and official for 2019 exam.
HBSE 10 Question Papers 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Old Paper, Previous Year Paper)
- Social Science
HBSE 10th Question Papers 2018 (Old Paper, Previous Year Paper)
- Agriculture Paddy Farming
- Animal Husbandry
- Apparel Designing
- Banking & Financial Services
- Banking & insurance Services
- Beauty & Wellness
- Computer Science
- Dance (Kathak)
- Drawing -A
- Drawing -B
- Drawing -C
- Drawing -D
- Drawing Instruction One Hours
- Drawing Instruction One Day
- English -A
- English -B
- English -C
- English -D
- Health & Physical Education -A
- Health & Physical Education -B
- Health & Physical Education -C
- Health & Physical Education -D
- Hindi -A
- Hindi -B
- Hindi -C
- Hindi -D
- Home Science -A
- Home Science -B
- Home Science -C
- Home Science -D
- IT &ITES (For Centre of Execllence)
- IT &ITES
- Mathematics (Blind c)
- Mathematics -A
- Mathematics -B
- Mathematics -C
- Mathematics -D
- Media – Animation
- Music Hindustani (Instrumental)
- Music Hindustani (Percussion)
- Music Hindustani (Vocal) -A
- Music Hindustani (Vocal) -B
- Music Hindustani (Vocal) -C
- Music Hindustani (Vocal) -D
- Patient Care Assistant
- Physical Education & Sports
- Sanskrit -A
- Sanskrit -B
- Sanskrit -C
- Sanskrit -D
- Science (V C C)
- Science -A
- Science -B
- Science -C
- Science -D
- Social Science -A
- Social Science -B
- Social Science -C
- Social Science -D
- Tourism -Hospitality
- Vision Technician
HBSE 10th Question Paper Design 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- HBSE 10th question papers Design download for all subjects are given here. HBSE sample papers for Class 10 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 for Accountancy, Agriculture, Biology, Biotechnology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Dance (Kathak), Economics, English (Core), English (Elective), Entrepreneur Ship, Fine Arts (Theory), Hindi Elective, Home Science, Maths are free to download in PDF.
- New Haryana Board 12 www.bseh.org.in question paper of Music Melodic, Music Tabla, Music Vocal, O.S.S. (English), O.S.S. (Stenography Hindi), Punjabi, Philosophy, Physics, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Political Science, Public Administration, Physical Edu., Hindi Core, History, Military Science, Geography, Urdu are latest and official for 2019 exam.
Regulations for Regular Candidates – Eligibility for the Examinations
- SSE means Secondary School Examination (Matriculation i.e. 10th class Examination)
Secondary School Examination :
- All regular students of 10th class of Government/recognized Secondary/Senior Secondary School who have passed 9th class examination as regular student and who have completed not less than 75% of total attendance of class 10th and have an Enrolment No. of this Board, only be permitted to take class 10th annual examination.
Regulations for Ex-Students Candidates :(I) Secondary Examination :
- Candidates who have not qualified or placed under compartment.
- A candidate who has qualified the examination conducted by this Board or has passed any other similar examination from any other Board/University considered equivalent to the examination of this Board, may appear for additional subject/s.
- A candidate who has qualified the examination may appear for partial/full improvement.
Scheme of Studies, Exam Pattern, Question Paper Format
|Sr. No.||Name of the subject|
Maximum Marks in theory
Maximum Marks in practical
|1.||Hindi (First Language)|
|2.||English (Second Language)|
|6.||Any one of the following :|
A) Third Language (any one out of Sanskrit/ Punjabi/ Urdu)
|B) Home Science|
|D) Animal Husbandry|
|H) Physical and Health Education|
|I) Computer Science|
|J) Any one of the following subject :|
(i) ITES, (ii) Automobile, (iii) Security Services, (iv) Retail Industry Business, (v) Beauty and Wellness, (vi) Physical Education and Sports, (vii) Patient Care Assistance, (viii) Agri-Paddy Farming, (ix) Tourism-Hospitality-Travel, (x) Media-Animation, (xi) Banking & Finance Services, (X) Banking Insurance, (Xi) Apparel Designing, (xiv) Vision Technician
SUBJECTS OF INTERNAL ASSESSMENT TO BE SENT BY SCHOOLS7. General Awareness & Life Skills
8. Co-curriculum Activities :
- Sports and Games
- Cultural/Literary/Scientific Activities/NCC/Scouts and Guides
- Blind student will not be allowed to opt for Drawing as subject of study. They shall also be exempted from Practical Examination except in music. In such cases, the marks in theory papers shall be proportionately increased.
- Blind candidates shall be exempted from Geometry part of Mathematics and the marks in Algebra part shall be proportionately increased.
- Deaf & Dumb, Dyslexia and spastic candidates will be exempted from one of the two compulsory languages.
HBSE Passing Criteria for Class 10
In order to earn the Certificate of Qualification, a candidate will have to qualify in the following five subjects of external examination separately :
- Hindi (First Language),
- English (Second Language),
- Social Science and
- Science and Technology.
In order to qualify in a subject, he/she will have to obtain at least 33% marks (marks in external examination + marks in CCE + marks in Practicals) provided that he/she obtains at least 33% marks separately in the external examination obtains at least 33% marks separately in Practicals, if any there will be no minimum pass marks for CCE (For the subject in which there is only internal assessment, grades will be shown in the certificate but there will be no minimum grade required for qualifying)
In order to earn the Certificate of Qualification, a candidate will have to qualify in the following five subjects of external examination separately in each semester:
- If a candidate qualifies in all the 6 subjects, then the best scoring 5 subjects of external examination will be counted for determining aggregate marks/Grade Point Average, i.e. the subject in which one has obtained the least marks will not be counted. In case more than one subject has the same least marks, then the subject not to be counted will be in the following order of priority: Social Science, Science & Technology, Mathematics, Hindi, English.
- If a candidate does not qualify either in theory paper or practical paper and vice-versa, he will have to reappear only in the particular paper i.e. if he has failed in theory paper his practical marks attained previously will be considered as such and vice-versa
- In case of best five formula, marks not grades will be considered only of the five subjects in which candidate has attained maximum marks.
- Further, if a candidate does not qualify in Hindi, but qualifies in Sanskrit as sixth subject, then Sanskrit can replace Hindi for earning the certificate of Qualification.
1% grace (per subject appeared) will be given for qualifying (i.e. for getting 33% marks) in as many subjects as possible, and not for improving grade. (Other provisions that exist in the Regulations regarding Grace will remain in force as such)
Candidates will be placed under compartment in one subject in which they do not qualify. However, they will be given two chances in the next two subsequent examinations i.e. in September and March to clear the examination.
If he/she does not clear the subject of compartment in all two chances, he/she shall be declared ‘not qualified’ and will not be allowed to compartment.
- Syllabus, Sample Question Papers for Class 9 Haryana Board – HBSE IX PDF Download
- Class 10 Syllabus, Sample Question Papers for Haryana Board– HBSE X PDF Download
- Class 11 Syllabus, Sample Question Papers for Haryana Board– HBSE XI PDF Download
- Class 12 Syllabus, Sample Question Papers for Haryana Board– HBSE XII PDF Download
- D.Ed Syllabus, Sample Question Papers for Haryana Board– HBSE PDF Download
- HTET Syllabus, Sample Question Papers for Haryana Board– HBSE PDF Download
- Results for Haryana Board– HBSE Results Class 10, 12, HTET, DED, D.El.Ed
- Books for Haryana Board– HBSE Books Class 9, 10, 11, 12, HTET, DED, D.El.Ed
- Haryana Board Contact Us, HBSE Enquiry, Head Office Email Address, Helpline Phone No.
- Download Examination Forms for Haryana Board PDF Download