Below are Odisha Board HSC Passing Criteria, Regulations – BSEO High School Certificate Exam.
Odisha Board HSC Passing Criteria, Regulations – BSEO High School Certificate Exam
- The Board shall conduct the High School Certificate Examination twice a year. The first examination shall be called the Annual Examination and the Second Examination shall be called the Supplementary Examination ‘Provided that the Board may conduct more than one such Annual and Supplementary Examinations if so directed by the State Government’
- The above examination shall be held at such centres as the Examination Committee may, from time to time, fix and on such dates and time as the Committee may appoint.
- The High School Certificate Examination shall be so designed as to be a test of all round general education which would enable the student either to enter the working force or to take up higher level academic and vocational courses.
- The examination shall be conducted by written tests, practical tests and/or internal assessment and shall be in accordance with such instructions as may be issued by the Examination Committee from time to time and shall be according to the courses of studies prescribed.
- Award of marks or grades to a candidate in different subjects of examination will be based on his intelligent appreciation and understanding of the subjects.
- The High School Certificate Examination shall be open to the following categories of candidates.
- Regular candidates that is candidates who have satisfactorily prosecuted a regular course of study in classes 9 and 10 at one or more High Schools recognised by the Board and who have been duly sent up for the Examination by the head of the institution last attended.
- Provided that the candidates will have to attend 120 periods of the socially useful productive work programme in the test centre for the High School Certificate Examination 1983 onwards, a sum of Rs. 20/- only will be collected from each student by test centre concerned.
- Ex-regular candidates , that is, candidates who have prosecuted a regular course of study in one or more recognised High Schools in classes 9 and 10 and who were admitted to an examination of a previous year but
- could not appear or
- having appeared failed at the examination. (This provision will be applicable in case of candidates appearing in 1984 and onwards).
- Quasi/, regular candidates , that is, students of class 10 of such High School wherein at least class 8 has been recognised by the competent authority in which case, the head of the institution concerned must obtain prior permission from the Secretary in writing to present the candidates. Such candidates will have to be presented through a school, the name of which will be intimated to the head of the institution by the Secretary. Applications for permission in such cases should be made to the secretary in writing and should reach him not later than 10 of October of the year preceding the year in which the examination is to be held.
- External candidates , that is, candidates who were duly enrolled for the correspondence course run by the Board and certified by the Director of Correspondence Course to be competent to sit for the examination.
- No candidate who has been expelled from a school or who is under rustication shall be admitted to the High School Certificate Examination.8. The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear at the Supplementary High School Certificate Examination.
- Regular Candidates:
- Those who appeared at the immediately previous Annual Examination and failed;
- Those who were sentup by the Headmaster for the immediately previous Annual Examination but could not apppear;-
- Those who could not complete the attendance requirement provided they attend further classes with the students of class 9 till the end of the school session and complete the attendance required; and
- Those who failed at the test examination held for the Annual Examination, provided they appear at a Supplementary test Examination and are sent by the head of the institution concerned.
- Ex-regular Quasi-regular , External candidates
- Those who appeared at any preceding examination and failed, or having been admitted at the said examination could not appear.
- Those who failed at the test examination held for the Annual Examination, provided they appear at a Supplementary test examination and are sent by the head of the institution concerned.
- . Application form of every candidate who seeks to be admitted to the High School Certificate Examination, duly filled in the best handwriting of the candidate concerned, shall reach the Secretary along with the fee prescribed for the purpose, on or before the date fixed by the Examination Committee. Applications received after the due date shall be rejected. Any application incompletely or wrongly filled in shall be rejected, provided, the deficiencies are not removed within ten days from the date of issue of a notice to the effect by the Board.
- A candidate may be allowed to change the centre allotted to him by the Board in the event of transfer or retirement of his parent or natural guardian provided his parent or natural guardian is an employee of the Central or the State Government or Local bodies and statutory bodies or public undertakings. For this purpose, he shall apply through the head of his institution along with the prescribed fee and the supporting documents in Original clear 21 days before the commencement of the Examination.
- Every candidate other than regular and ex-regular candidates and a regular or ex-regular candidate who seeks, to change his centre shall affix two-recent passport size photographs (duly attested by the concerned head of the institution) at the places specified in the application form.
- Candidates other than regular and ex-regular candidates shall be required to submit along with their application forms either the Transfer Certificate or the School Leaving Certificate in original, issued by the school last attended by them.
- Candidates who apply for compartmental appearance shall have to submit a certified copy of the mark sheet of the examination on the basis of which compartmental appearances is claimed.
- As soon as possible, after the examination, the Examination Committee shall publish the results and the results shall also be intimated to the school concerned.
- Candidates securing minimum of 30% of marks in each subject or group of subjects and
- securing at least 33% but less than 45% of marks in the aggregate, shall be declared to have passed in the Third Division,
- Securing at least 45% but less than 60% of marks in the aggregate shall be declared to have passed in the Second Division, and
- Securing at least 60% of marks shall be declared to have passed in the First Division.
- A certificate shall be awarded to each successful candidate by the Board in a form to be approved by the Examination Committee.
- The Examination Committee shall be competent to frame general rules-giving benefit to hard cases and such rules as framed by the Examination Committee need be intimated to the Government from time to time.
- A candidate who fails in the examination for not having secured the required pass marks in one or more subjects but who secures 250 marks or more in the aggregate will have the option to clear his deficiencies by appearing at the examination upto a maximum three consecutive examinations immediately following the one in which he has failed. Such candidates shall be declared to have passed compartmentally.
- All candidates studying in class-IX of recognised High School shall get themselves enrolled with the Board on payment of an enrolment fee as fixed up by the Board from time to time before the 31st December of the year in which they are admitted to class IX. The enrolment fee so collected shall be payable to the Board through the head of the institution.
- Candidates other than regular and ex-regular candidates who sit for the examination shall pay the enrolment fee as fixed up by the Board from time to time by the date and in the manner laid down by the Examination Committee.
- BSE Odisha HSC Time Table – Odisha Class 10 Time Table
- CHSE Odisha +2 Time Table – Odisha Class 12 Time Table
- Odisha Results for BSE HSC, CHSE +2 – Odisha Results Class 10, 12
- Odisha Syllabus – Class 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (HSC, Prathama, CPEd, CT, Madhyama, +2)
- Odisha Board rate chart Text Book – BSE, CHSE
- Odisha Exam – Class 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (HSC, Prathama, CPEd, CT, Madhyama, +2)
- BSE Odisha CT Exam – Odisha Board Regulations
- Odisha Board OTET Exam (orissa)
- BSE Odisha Madhyama Examination
- Odisha Board (orissa) HSC Exam BSEO REGULATION
- Odisha Board Contact Number – Email Address, BSE Helpline, CHSE Mobile Phone
CHSE Odisha +2 Time Table – Odisha Class 12 Time Table, Date Sheet in PDF Get all the Newly announced updates on CHSE Odisha +2 Time Table – Odisha Class 12 Time Table, Date Sheet in PDF from official Maharashtra Board board website. NEW CHSE Odisha +2 Time Table – ...
HSC Syllabus 2019 – 2020, Revised BSE Odisha 10th New Exam Pattern No-451(Syllabus) / Date-03.11.2018 In continuation to this office Notification No-366(Syllabus), dtd.19.09.2018, it is further notified for information of all concerned that the pattern of questions of objective part for the H.S.C. Exam. 2020 will be as follows. 1. Total marks of ...
CHSE Odisha +2 Time Table – Odisha Class 12 Time Table, Date Sheet in PDF Get all the Newly announced updates on CHSE Odisha +2 Time Table – Odisha Class 12 Time Table, Date Sheet in PDF from official Odisha Board board website. NEW CHSE Odisha +2 Time Table – ...
BSE Odisha HSC Time Table – Odisha Class 10 Time Table, Date Sheet in PDF Get all the Newly announced updates on BSE Odisha HSC Time Table – Odisha Class 10 Time Table, Date Sheet in PDF from official Odisha Board board website. NEW BSE Odisha HSC Time Table – ...
Odisha Results for BSE HSC, CHSE +2 – Odisha Results Class 10, 12 Get all the Newly announced updates on Odisha Results for BSE HSC, CHSE +2 – Odisha Results Class 10, 12 from official Odisha Board board website. NEW BSE Odisha HSC Results – Odisha Class 10 Results ( Board of ...
BSE Odisha Board Results, Syllabus , Books, Sample Papers PDF Download, CHSE Orissa Time Table, Notification Below are BSE Odisha Board Results, Syllabus , Books, Sample Papers PDF Download, CHSE Orissa Time Table, Notification: BSE Odisha Board Notifications ➤ Circulars PDF Download, CHSE Orissa Latest News Related Posts: BSE Odisha HSC Time Table ...