CBSE Class 12 COMPARTMENT DATESHEET (SEPTEMBER-2020)
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION 2020 CLASS XII COMPARTMENT DATESHEET (SEPTEMBER-2020)
DAY, DATE, TIME, SUBJECT CODE, SUBJECT NAME – CBSE Class 12 COMPARTMENT DATESHEET (SEPTEMBER-2020)
TUESDAY, 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2020 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM
003 URDU ELECTIVE
028 POLITICAL SCIENCE
048 PHYSICAL EDUCATION
074 LEGAL STUDIES
076 NATIONAL CADET CORPS
322 SANSKRIT CORE
793 CAPITAL MARKET OPERATIONS
803 WEB APPLICATION
805 FINANCIAL MARKETS MANAGEMENT
807 BEAUTY & WELLNESS
809 FOOD PRODUCTION
810 FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS
819 ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY
829 TEXTILE DESIGN
835 MASS MEDIA STUDIES (NEW)
837 FASHION STUDIES
840 APPLIED MATHEMATICS
10.30 AM – 12.30 PM
034 HINDUSTANI MUSIC VOCAL
035 HINDUSTANI MUSIC MEL.INS
036 HINDUSTANI MUSIC PER INS
052 APP/COMMERCIAL ART
056 KATHAK – DANCE
WEDNESDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2020 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM
THURSDAY, 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM
054 BUSINESS STUDIES
FRIDAY, 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM
064 HOME SCIENCE
SATURDAY, 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM
MONDAY, 28TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM
002 HINDI ELECTIVE
302 HINDI CORE
Tuesday, 29 SEPTEMBER, 2020 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM
001 ENGLISH ELECTIVE-N
301 ENGLISH CORE
Wednesday, 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 10.30 AM – 1.30 PM
065 INFORMATICS PRAC. (NEW)
083 COMPUTER SCIENCE (NEW)
265 INFORMATICS PRAC. (OLD)
283 COMPUTER SCIENCE (OLD)
802 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- All the candidates will carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottle and water bottle.
- All the candidates will cover their mouth and nose with mask/cloth.
- All candidates will follow Physical distance norms.
- Parents will guide their ward(s) about precautions on Covid-19.
- Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
- All instructions issued in Examination Centres will be strictly adhered to by the candidates.
- Candidates will follow all instructions given in Admit Card.
- Duration for each examination will be as given in the date-sheet and Admit Card.
- Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 A.M. – 10.15 A.M.
- Question paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M.
- From 10.15 A.M. – 10.30 A.M. (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question paper.
- At 10.30 A.M. candidates will start writing the answers.
- In addition to theory Examination given above, there will also be practical examination in respect of those candidates who have failed in practical in a subject involving practical.
- Candidate appearing for the Compartmental Examination in a subject involving practical work are required to appear in theory only in case they have passed in practical.
- Candidate examination in respect of private candidate will be held at the theory examination centre unless otherwise notified.
- Private candidate should contact the Principal of the school of their theory examination centers for date and time of practical examination before theory examination is over. The practical examination should be completed before 28th September, 2020.
- Practical examination for regular candidates in all the subjects will be held at each school for their own candidates.