CHSL (10+2) Model Papers Mock Test -4 Reasoning
CHSL (10+2) Model Papers Mock Test -4 Reasoning
1. As Lira is related to Italy, so is taka related to which country?
2. As soft is related to wax, so is leather related to what ?
3. As music is related to tune, so is design related to –
4. As alphabet is related to letters, similarly necklace is related to what ?
5. Paddy : Field :: Steel . ?
6. Laugh : Joke :: ? : Cracker
7. President : India: : King
8. Light : Rays: : Sound : ?
9. PCWL : REXM :: THNY : ‘?
Directions: Find out the missing letter number in each of the following questions ?
10. 0, 2, 6, 12, ?. 30. 42
11. 5, 7, 11, 19, 35, 67, ?, 259
12. 3, 7, 15, 31, 63, 127, ?
13. 7, 12, 22, 37, ?,82,112,147
14. –1, 2, 7, ?, 23, 34, 47
Directions: Identify the odd man out in the following questions.
17. (a) Gupta dynasty
(b) Nanda dynasty
(c) Maurya dyasty
(d) Chola dynasty
18. (a) Vayudoot
(c) Indian Airlines
(d) Air India
19. (a) Andaman-Nicobar
20. (a) Violent
21. (a) CRDT
22. (a) Harmless
23. (a) 2
24. (a) 44
25. (a) Diptheria
(c) Whooping Cough
Directions: Identify the missing number in the following tables ?
28. lf A = 1,B = 2,c = 3,……Z = 26 and the code for CONSTABLE is 91, then what will be the code of STABLE ?
29. If in a code language ‘BODY’ is written as ‘APCZ’ then how will ‘DELHI’ be written in the same language ?
30. Jyoti, whose house is to the East, comes out of her house and turns East. After walking for 100 metres, she turns right and goes 50 metres. Then she turns right again. In which direction is she going now ?
31. What is the relation between the son of Rajkumar’s sister’s father in law and Raj Kumar.
(a) Father, Son
(b) Father-in-law. Son-in-law
(c) Son-in-law, Father-in-law
(d) Uncle, Nephew
Directions: In the following questions, each question has a number series, out of which one number in the series is not in order. You have to identify that number?
32. 2, 6, 18, 32, 50, 72, 98
33. 541, 514, 312, 743, 945, 816
34. Which figure in the given option, represents the groups o words mentioned below ?
Bed cover : Pillow : Quilt
35. Which letter amongst the following alphabet is the 8 letter to the right of 17th letter from right?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Directions: The cube given below has been painted by three different colours. The opposite surfaces have been painted by the same colour. Next, the cube has been cut into 27 equal parts. Answer the following questions on the basis of information so provided.
36. How many such small cubes will be there whose only one surface is painted ?
37. How many triangles are there in the figure below?
Directions: Seven boys A, B, C, D, E, F and G are stand in a straight line as follows
(i) C is standing between A and G.
(ii) B is standing to the left of E.
(iii) G is standing between C and E.
38. Who is standing exactly in the middle ?
39. Who is standing to the extreme left ?
Directions: Given below are two statement and two conclusions. You have to answer on the basis of the statement. Your answer will be
(a) If conclusion I is correct.
(b) If conclusion II is correct.
(c) If neither I, nor II is correct.
(d) If both I and II are correct.
40. 1. Mohan’s age is twice that of Ram.
2. Ram’s age is half that of Shyam.
I. Shyam and Mohan are of the same age.
II. Mohan and Shyam, both are elder to Ram.
Directions: In every questions below a statement has been given followed by two assumptions shown as I and II. You have decide which assumption exists in the statement and answer accordingly as follows
(a) If only assumption I exists in the statement.
(b) If only assumption II exists in the statement.
(c) If either I or II exists in the statement.
(d) If both I and II exist in the statement.
41. Statement: Inculcate saving habit in your school-going child.
I. Saving habit is expected.
II. Good habits should be inculcated from the childhood.
42. Statement: The root cause of all social evils is love for wealth.
I. Wealth gives power and makes selfish.
II. All those who love wealth are anti-social.
Directions: Which option-figure will complete the given figure series ?
Directions: In the questions given below there are four figures in each question, out of which one is different from the rest. Identify the odd man out?
Directions: Which figure is related to fig. (C) in each question, as (A) is related (B). Choose your answer from the given options.
1. (d) 2. (d) 3. (d) 4. (b) 5. (b) 6. (d) 7. (a) 8. (b) 9. (d) 10. (b) 11. (c) 12. (a) 13. (c) 14. (b) 15. (a)
16. (c) 17. (d) 18. (d) 19. (c) 20. (d) 21. (a) 22. (b) 23. (c) 24. (d) 25. (b) 26. (c) 27. (a) 28. (a)
29. (c) 30. (d) 31. (c) 32. (a) 33. (c) 34. (b) 35. (a) 36. (b) 37. (b) 38. (b) 39. (a) 40. (d)
41. (d) 42. (c) 43. (a) 44. (d) 45. (c) 46. (a) 47. (b) 48. (c) 49. (d) 50. (a)