AIIMS 2019 Notification, Application, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Cards
AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Results, Question Paper, Answer Key
MBBS AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates – Announced
The official dates of AIIMS MBBS 2019 has been announced by the officials. The AIIMS 2019 dates are mentioned below:
EXTENSION OF BASIC REGISTRATION FOR AIIMS-MBBS-2019 COURSE
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has extended the date for online applications (Basic followed by Final Registration) for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MBBS-2019 Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and
Fourteen other AIIMS (Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana). The revised schedule is mentioned below :
THE DATE FOR BASIC REGISTRATION SHALL NOT BE EXTENDED/REVISED FURTHER. HENCE USE THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR BASIC REGISTRATION, IF NOT DONE EARLIER.
|Basic Registration (PAAR) for MBBS-2019||Start Date : 30.11.2018 Closing Date: 14.01.2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration||16.01.2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted||17.01.2019 – 22.01.2019|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration for MBBS-2019||25.01.2019|
|Uploading of Prospectus||29.01.2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration i.e. payment of fees and city choice for MBBS-2019 only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted.||29.01.2019 – 17.02.2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice only for those who have Generated Code for payment & city choice).||21.02.2019 – 12.03.2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Hosting/uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website||15th May, 2019|
|Date of Examination||25th May, 2019 (Saturday) & 26th May, 2019 (Sunday)|
|Examination Timings||1st Shift (Each Day)||09:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
|2nd Shift (Each Day)||03:00 PM – 06:30 PM|
|Examination Centers||Different Cities all over India|
Eligibility Criteria- AIIMS 2019 (MBBS Admission)
- Candidates who have passed / appearing / appeared in 12th class examination (in 10+2 scheme) or its equivalent with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and desirous of applying for MBBS course of AIIMS.
- Those who secure aggregate of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST, 45% for OPH) in English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology in 12th class examination (in 10+2 scheme) and fulfil other eligibility criteria.
MBBS Exam Pattern AIIMS 2019
- Mode of Exam: The AIIMS exam will be held through online mode (computer based test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours + 30 minutes.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will be composed of 200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be given and for each incorrect response 1/3 marks will be deducted.
The AIIMS exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
Seat Reservation AIIMS 2019
The seat reservation for different categories will be followed by 7.5% ST, 15% SC and 27% OBC, for Indian Nationals. A 3% reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped shall be provided on horizontal basis. The seat matrix in the seven AIIMS is as the following:
|Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||OPH||Foreign*||Total|
|New Delhi||50||27||15||08||3% Horizontal||07||107|
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on the standard of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. The syllabus will consist of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge/ Aptitude. Candidates can prepare for the exam from the above mentioned subjects. Detailed syllabus is as following:
Physics: AIIMS 2019
- Circular Motion
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Nuclear Physics
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics.
- Wave Motion: Optics
Chemistry: AIIMS 2019
- Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry:
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Structure of Atom
- Section B: Organic Chemistry:
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Section C: Physical Chemistry:
- Chemical Equilibrium
- State of Matter
Biology: AIIMS 2019
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Developmental Biology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
- Reproductive System
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- Botany and Human Welfare
- History, Importance, Factors and mechanism
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Transpiration and respiration
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- History etc
Preparation Tips AIIMS 2019
Candidates should prepare for the exam as per the prescribed syllabus. Prepare a time-table and divide time equally for all the subjects. Mark your difficult topics and discuss about them with your teachers and classmates. Choose the best preparation books for exam preparations. Include previous years question paper on your study material.
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
All the eligible candidates can download the admit card through online only. The AIIMS 2019 admit card will be released from May, 2019. The admit card will not be sent by post. Candidates are suggested to keep the printout of the admit card for further need. Without admit card candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
AIIMS 2019 Result
The AIIMS 2019 Result will be provided to students on June, 2019. Candidates can check the results via online mode through the website. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is the main authority which organizes a national level medical exam. This exam is known as AIIMS MBBS exam. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into 700 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions. AIIMS Application Form 2019 will be availble from the 3rd week of February 2019.
AIIMS Cut-off AIIMS 2019
The cut-off score is the minimum score which have to be secured by the candidates to get admission in AIIMS. The cut-off score for different categories is mentioned below:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45%|
|SC / ST||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
Counselling Process AIIMS 2019
The AIIMS 2019 Counselling for first round will be started from July 2019. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam. The merit list will be prepared separately for all the categories. Candidates will be invited for counselling on the basis of rank secured in the merit list. For counselling process candidates are required to report at the venue at the given date & time mentioned on the call letter with original documents.