BITS, Pilani has announced BITSAT 2019 Admission to all the Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani, at Pilani campus, Goa campus, and Hyderabad Campus for the academic year 2019-20 will be made on the
basis of a Computer based Online Test conducted by BITS, Pilani. Date Of Examination is 16th May, 2019 – 26th May, 2019 for BITSAT 2019.
Important Dates for BITSAT 2019
- Important dates and deadlines: Deadline to apply online for BITSAT-2019 : 20th March 2019 (5.00pm)
- Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates : 22nd – 25th March 2019
- Test center allotment and announcement to candidates : 27th March 2019
- Candidates to reserve Test date and slot : 28th March – 8th April 2019
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions : 12th April – 13th May 2019
- BITSAT Online tests : 16th May – 26th May 2019 *
- Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences : 16th May – 18th June 2019
- Admit list and Wait list announcement : 20th June 2019
Download Official Information Brochure for BITSAT 2019
Click here to download the Information Brochure for BITSAT 2019 contains all the important information relating to BITSAT – 2019 including instructions for making online application, important dates and notes for applicants, categories and reservations, eligibility criteria, subjects and syllabus etc.
Exam Pattern BITSAT 2019
BITSAT-2019 will be of total 3-hour duration (without break). The test consists of four parts:
Part I : Physics
Part II : Chemistry
Part III : (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning
Part IV : Mathematics or Biology (For B. Pharm candidates)
All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with choice of four answers, only one being correct choice. Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark). No marks are awarded for questions not attempted. While the candidate can skip a question, the computer
will not allow the candidate to choose more than one option as correct answer. There will be 150 questions in all. The number of questions in each part is as follows:
There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. The candidate can go back and change
any of his/her answers among the 150 questions.
Application Form for BITSAT 2019, Online Registration Open till 20th March, 2019
BITSAT-2019 is a Computer based online test for Admissions to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
The link to apply for BITSAT-2019 is now Open. The last date to apply online along with application fee is 5:00 PM, 20th March 2019.
CLICK HERE to apply online for BITSAT 2019.
How To Apply for Admission in Bits Pilani 2019-20
Interested candidates should register their names for BITSAT-2019 by applying in the prescribed application form online. The password that a candidate enters (8 alphanumeric characters) during BITSAT registration process will be required for further accesses including writing the BITSAT. Hence, a candidate should keep it confidential. A candidate has to complete the application form online at http://www.bitsadmission.com and pay the prescribed fees. Also take the printout of the filled-in form for your future reference. The prescribed fee for BITSAT-2019 is Rs. 3150/- (three thousand one hundred fifty) for male candidates and Rs. 2650/- (two thousand six hundred fifty) for female candidates. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
If a candidate chooses Dubai as a test center the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US $80 (Rs.5600). Details for payment of fees are available at the admission website while applying online.
Deadline to apply for BITSAT-2019 online along with the fee payment is 5.00pm on 20th March 2019 (Wednesday).
Those who register for the test and reserve test dates have to download the ‘Hall ticket’, alongwith instructions, from BITS admission website as per the schedule given earlier. The tests will be conducted during 16th May – 26th May2019.
Fee Structure For BITS Pilani Entrance Exam 2019
- The prescribed fee for BITSAT-2019 is Rs. 3150/- (three thousand one hundred fifty) for male candidates and Rs. 2650/- (two thousand six hundred fifty) for female candidates. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- If a candidate chooses Dubai as a test center the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US $80 (Rs.5600).
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2019
- For admission to any of the First Degree programmes of BITS except B.Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and adequate proficiency in English.
- For admission to B.Pharm.: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and adequate proficiency in English. However candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy program.
Admission to all the programmes is subject to the conditions given below:
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects.