Download Economics Class 11 NCERT Books in PDF. CBSE has prescribed Economics NCERT book for Class 11. All schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education follow the same Class 11 Economics NCERT book. Getting high score in XI Economics Exams is possible when student reads, understand and learn all concepts from NCERT book for Class 11 Economics. Also practice important topics and chapters from the NCERT exemplar based on new CBSE syllabus.
NCERT Books For Class 11 Economics PDF Download
Unit I : Development Policies And Experience (1947-1990)
Chapter 1: Indian Economy On The Eve Of Independence
– Low Level Of Economic Development Under The Colonial Rule
– Agricultural Sector
– Industrial Sector
– Foreign Trade
– Demographic Condition
– Occupational Structure
Chapter 2 : Indian Economy 1950-1990
– The Goals Of Five Year Plans
– Industry And Trade
– Trade Policy: Import Substitution
Unit II : Economic Reforms Since 1991
Chapter 3 : Liberalisation, Privatisation And Globalisation : An Appraisal
– Indian Economy During Reforms: An Assessment
Unit III: Current Challenges Facing The Indian Economy
Chapter 4 : Poverty
– Who Are The Poor?
– How Are Poor People Identified?
– The Number Of Poor In India
– What Causes Poverty?
– Policies And Programmes Towards Poverty Alleviation
– Poverty Alleviation Programmes — A Critical Assessment
Chapter 5 : Human Capital Formation In India
– What Is Human Capital?
– Sources Of Human Capital
– Human Capital And Human Development
– Human Capital Formation In India: Great Prospects
– Education Sector In India
– Future Prospects
Chapter 6 : Rural Development
– What Is Rural Development?
– Credit And Marketing In Rural Areas
– Agricultural Market System
– Diversification Into Productive Activities
– Sustainable Development And Organic Farming
Chapter 7 : Employment: Growth, Informalisation And Other Issues
– Workers And Employment
– Participation Of People In Employment
– Self-Employed And Hired Workers
– Employment In Firms, Factories And Offices
– Growth And Changing Structure Of Employment
– Informalisation Of Indian Workforce
– Government And Employment Generation
Chapter 8 : Infrastructure
– What Is Infrastructure?
– Relevance Of Infrastructure
– The State Of Infrastructure In India
Chapter 9 : Environment And Sustainable Development
– Environment — Definition And Functions
– State Of India’s Environment
– Sustainable Development
– Strategies For Sustainable Development
Unit Iv : Development Experiences Of India : A Comparison
Chapter 10 : Comparative Development Experiences Of India And Its Neighbours
– Developmental Path — A Snapshot View
– Demographic Indicators
– Gross Domestic Product And Sectors
– Indicators Of Human Development
– Development Strategies — An Appraisal
Class 11 Economics: NCERT Book, Solutions, Syllabus, Sample Question Papers PDF Download
Economics Class 11 NCERT books adaption has now been done by many State Boards. PDF download XI NCERT book of Economics for UP Board (UPMSP), Madhya Pradesh (MPBSE), CBSE Board, Gujarat Board (GSEB) from above given links. Class 11 NCERT solutions of prescribed books for Class 10 (High School / HSLC / SSLC), Class 12 (Intermediate / HSSLC / HSE) are available to download in PDF and for free reference.