IAS 2018 – Applications rejected due to non-payment of fee for UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018
- Confirmation has NOT been received from the Bank Authorities regarding receipt of Fee of Rs.100/- in respect of the 124 candidates for Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2018 listed herein below.
- In view of the provisions contained in Commission’s Examination Notice dated 07-03-2018 for the above examination uploaded on the Commission’s website, applications of all these candidates for the said examination have been rejected.
- Appeal against rejection, if any, may be made within 10 (Ten) days along with the documentary evidence (hard copy in original)by speed post OR by hand only to The Under Secretary (CSP), Union Public Service Commission, Examination Hall No.1, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. Appeal against such rejection should be received in the Commission’s Office latest by 26-03-2018.
- If you have paid/ deposited the fee through cash mode in the State Bank of India, please submit the system generated pay-in-slip ( in original) OR
- f you have paid the fee through debit/ credit card or thorough internet banking or authorized banks, please submit a copy of your debit/ credit card statement or Bank Account Statement as the case maybe. The copy of the statement should be duly authenticated by the bank authorities.