NORTH-EX PUBLIC SCHOOL Sector -3 Rohini,Delhi
CIRCULAR FOR PICNIC
Classes: Pre-School – VIII Dated:26.04.2017
This is to inform you that we are organizing a picnic on 10th May, 2017 (Wednesday) for the students of classes Pre- School to VIII. Picnic is optional. The Picnic spot is Just Chill (Amusement park & Water park) located at main GT Karnal Road, Delhi-110040.
Please note the following important points in this regard.
|1.||8:00 A.M.||:||Reporting time at the school|
|2.||8:30 A.M.||:||Departure to Just Chill (Amusement park & Water Park) Delhi-110040 By Buses|
|3.||9:30 A.M.||:||Reach Just Chill|
|4.||10:00 A.M. to 1:30 PM.||:||Enjoy Unlimited Rides at Just Chill Amusement & Water Park|
|5.||1:30 P.M.||:||School will provide lunch consisting of unlimited Dal Makhani, Shahi Paneer , Assorted Breads, Jeera Rice, Raita, Salad, Ice-cream (one scoop).|
|6.||2:30 P.M.||:||D.J. Music N Dance|
|7.||4:00 P.M.||:||Departure from Just Chill|
|8.||5:30 P.M.||:||Arrival at School|
Cost of the Picnic : Rs.550/- per student
*Unlimited Rides at Just Chill Amusement & Water Park
*Unlimited lunch consisting of Dal Makhani, Shahi Paneer , Assorted Breads, Jeera
Rice, Raita, Salad, Ice-cream (one scoop).
*D.J. Music & Dance
*Transportation by bus from school to Just Chill & back to school.
Last date of submission
of picnic charges : 03.05.2017
Important Instructions :
- School Transport will be provided in the morning only to those using it on regular basis , however in the evening , all the students are to be picked by the parents from the school.
- Students must come in school uniform, Identity card is compulsory .
- Students must carry swimming costumes for enjoying the Water Park.
- Students should not carry excess money or any valuable item and should not wear wrist watches & ornaments . for any loss school will not be responsible.
- Since picnic is optional only those who submit picnic charges by 3rd May, 2017 shall be taken to picnic.
- For any enquiries regarding picnic, please contact school reception.
I allow my ward Mas./ Ms. ……………. Of Class / Sec. …… to join the school picnic to Just Chill (Amusement Park & Water Park). I understand that necessary safety measures will be taken; however I will not hold the school or tour operator responsible for any mishappening or loss during picnic. I am sending Rs 550/- in cash as the cost of the picnic.
Parent’s Name: …………….. Mobile No. ………………..
Guardian Signature Parent
Related Posts: CBSE CIRCULARS, Academic Circulars, Affiliation Circulars, Latest Notifications
Related Posts: North-Ex Public School, Delhi
CBSE Class 10 DateSheet For Board Exams 2022 – 2023
CBSE Class 12 DateSheet For Board Exams 2022 – 2023
Class 12 CBSE Sample Papers 2022-23, New 12th Board Exam Question Paper Pattern
Class 10 CBSE Sample Papers 2022-23, New 10th Board Exam Question Paper Pattern
CBSE Assessment and Evaluation Practices Session 2022-23
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 2022-2023, Official 11th CBSE Syllabus PDF Download