OMR Sheet, OMR Sheet PDF – Optical Mark Reader
Download OMR Sheet, OMR Sheet Print PDF – Optical Mark Reader
Instructions for Marking/darkening the bubbles in the OMR Answer Sheet
How to fill OMR Sheet
- Use blue ball point pens provided by AEES only for filling the sheets.
- Darken the bubbles completely. Don’t put a tick mark or a cross mark where it is specified that you fill the bubbles completely. Half-filled or over-filled bubbles will not be read by the software.
- Never use pencils to mark your answers.
- Never use whiteners to rectify filling errors as they may disrupt the scanning and evaluation process.
- Writing on the OMR Sheet is permitted on the specified area only and even small mark on other than specified area may create problem during the Evaluation.
- Do not fold the OMR Sheet.
- Multiple markings will be treated as invalid response (i.e. negative marking, if negative is applicable)