AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern Fees
AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam Admissions B.Arch M.Arch 2018 RESULT, ANSWER KEY, RANK, SCORECARD, Eligibility Criteria Notice Question Paper Exam Pattern Fees Additional Requirement Schedule Important Dates Reservation Seat Answer key
SUBJECT COMBINATIONS IN QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Any One of the Optional Subjects|
|B.E./B.Tech.*||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry|
|B. Arch./B. Planning**||Mathematics|
|with 50% marks in aggregate|
|at 10 + 2 level|
- This is as per decision of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Provisionally as per the orders of the Ho’ble High Court of Delhi and directive received from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
SUBJECT COMBINATIONS / TYPES OF QUESTIONS AND TOTAL MARKS
|Paper||Subjects||Types of Questions|
|Paper 1||Physics , Chemistry &||Objective Type Questions with equal weightage|
|Mathematics||to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Paper 2||Mathematics – Part I||Objective Type Questions|
|Aptitude Test – Part II &||Objective Type Questions|
|Drawing Test – Part III||Questions to test drawing aptitude|
|REQUIREMENT OF PAPERS / APTITUDE TEST|
|B.E. / B. Tech.||Paper – 1|
|B. Arch. / B. Planning||Paper – 2|
TIME SCHEDULE AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
|Paper 1||Paper 2|
|DATES OF EXAMINATION||26.04.2009||26.04.2009|
|a)||Entry in the Examination Hall||0900 HRS.||1330 HRS.|
|b)||Distribution of Test Booklet||0920 HRS.||1350 HRS.|
|c)||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to|
|take out the Answer Sheet||0925 HRS.||1355 HRS.|
|d)||Last entry in the Examination Hall||0930 HRS.||1400 HRS.|
|e)||Test commences||0930 HRS.||1400 HRS.|
|f)||Test concludes||1230 HRS.||1700 HRS.|
Scheme of Examination AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
2.1 Entrance examination would consist of two papers i.e. 1st paper consisting of three parts of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of equal weightage with objective type questions for B.E/B.Tech courses and 2nd paper – consisting of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing for B. Architecture and B. Planning. The Aptitude Test is designed to evaluate candidate’s perception, imagination, observation, creativity and architectural awareness.
2.2 Scoring and Negative Marking
There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response, one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted. No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet. The candidates are advised not to attempt such item in the answer sheet if they are not sure of the correct response. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked. All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed machine gradable answer sheets. Answers are to be marked using ball point pen (black/blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation, Test Booklet Code as printed in the Answer Sheet on Side-2 will be accepted as final.
- Subject combination for each paper and type of questions in each paper are given in the table below:
|SUBJECTS||TYPE OF QUESTIONS|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry||Objective type questions with equal|
|& Mathematics||weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Paper 2||Mathematics – Part I||Objective type questions|
|Aptitude Test – Part II &||Objective type questions|
|Drawing Test – Part III||Questions to test drawing aptitude|
2.4 Requirement of papers for different courses is given in the table below:
|B.ARCH/B. PLANNING||Paper –2|
Schedule of Examination AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
3.1 AIEEE will be conducted on the following dates as per schedule given below:
|Dates of Examination||Paper||Subjects||Timings||Duration|
|April||Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry &||0930-1230 Hours||3 Hours|
|April||Paper 2||Mathematics – Part I||1400-1700 Hours||3 Hours|
|Aptitude Test – Part II &|
|Drawing Test – Part III|
- For those unable to appear in AIEEE on scheduled date of examination for any reason, including loss of application form/admit card in transit, no re-examination shall be held under any circumstances. The schedule will remain unaltered even if the date is declared as a public holiday.
- Students may move to the venue of examination for refreshment etc if they have applied for BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B. Planning together
Syllabus AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
The question papers for the Examination shall be based on a common minimum syllabus drawn from syllabi taught in
different State Boards. This is given at Appendix III.
Language of the Question Papers AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
Candidates can opt for question papers either in English or in Hindi. The option has to be exercised while filling Application Form. It cannot be changed later.
Eligibility Criteria AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions :
Candidates are, however, required to appear in the papers as per Scheme of Examination for AIEEE specified in para 2.4 of this Bulletin.
6.1 The minimum academic qualification for admission through AIEEE 2009 is a pass in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix – VIII). Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE 2009 for consideration of provisional admission.
Those appearing in 10 + 2 (Class 12) in 2010 are not eligible to appear in AIEEE-2009.
6.2 Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. and B. Arch./B. Planning Courses shall be as under:
|Course||Compulsory||Anyone of the Optional Subjects|
|B.E/B.TECH*||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science,|
|B. ARCH/B. PLANNING**||Mathematics with 50% marks|
|in aggregate at 10 + 2 level|
- This is as per decision of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Provisionally as per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi and directive received from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
6.3 The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03 (three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 exam in 2007, 2008 or appearing in +2 in 2009 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE-2009. Candidates passed +2 in 2006 or
before or appearing in 2010 are not eligible to appear in AIEEE-2009.
Date of Birth AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1984 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1979 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Application Procedure AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
- Application can either be made ‘Online’ or submitted on prescribed Application Form only.
- Information Bulletin containing Application Form can also be obtained by post from the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj, Delhi – 110092 or personally from Regional Offices of CBSE and Designated Branches of Syndicate Bank/other Banks/Designated Institutions (List given in Appendix IV). The Syndicate Bank/other Banks, the designated institutions and Regional Offices of the CBSE will not send the Information Bulletin by Post. Hence, no request should be made to them for sending the Bulletin by Post. Candidate should not buy the Information Bulletin from any private publisher/ vendor as these may be fake Information Bulletins.
The Regional Offices of CBSE, designated branches of Syndicate Banks/Other Banks/designated Institutions (see list given in Appendix-IV) are not responsible for any consequences, that may arise due to non-availability of forms in case the copies of application forms are sold out before the last date. The candidate should get the Information Bulletin containing application forms from the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), CBSE, PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110 092 by post.
8.3 The cost of Information Bulletin inclusive of examination and counselling fee for BE/B.Tech only or B.Arch/ B.Planning only is Rs. 450/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 225/- for SC/ST candidates. Candidates appearing for both BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning together should send their application form along with additional fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/ New Delhi.
For candidates opting examination centre in foreign country, the examination and counselling fees for appearing in BE/B Tech only or B Arch/B Planning only is Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates that includes counselling fee. They should send additional fees @ Rs. 550/- for General and OBC Category & Rs. 275/- for SC & ST Category in the form of demand draft in favour of Secretary, C.B.S.E payable at Delhi/New Delhi. Those who want to appear both BE/B.Tech & B. Arch/B Planning together they should send their application form along with additional fee in the form of demand Draft of Rs.1550/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 775/ – for SC/ST candidates in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi.
8.4 To obtain Information Bulletin containing Application Form by post, candidates should send their request to the
Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092 along with a bank draft of Rs.500/- for General and OBC Category and Rs. 275/- for SC/ST candidates in favour of The Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi/New Delhi and a self-addressed envelope of 12” x 10”.
This includes Rs. 50/- towards postal charges.
Candidates appearing for both BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/ B.Planning together should send their application form along with additional fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- for General & OBC and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi.
8.5 Online submission of application: The online submission of particular may be made at website www.aieee.nic.in. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation page with Registration No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation page and paste photographs, put left hand thumb impression and Sign in the space earmarked for the purpose. The confirmation Page is to be sent by Registered/Speed Post to CBSE and payment can be made as follows:
- by credit card, or
- Demand Draft from any scheduled commercial bank, or
- Through challan form generated at the time of submission of particulars and down loaded from the website, payment may be made in any branch of Syndicate Bank across the country.
- Candidates submitting applications online are required:
❑ To retain a photocopy of Confirmation Page with Registration No. and
❑ Copy of mode of remittance of Examination fee:
8.6 In addition to Examinations Fee, following Service/ Processing Charges will have to be paid by the candidates.
|(i) For obtaining Information Bulletin along|
|with Application Form on cash payment||…… Rs. 5/-|
|through designated branches of|
|Syndicate Bank or designated institutions.|
|(ii) For payment of Examination Fee through|
|Syndicate Bank AIEEE Challan in any||…… Nil|
|in any Branch of Syndicate|
|Bank across the country for online|
|submission of application.|
|(iii) For online submission of application|
|with payment through Credit Card||…… 2.5%|
of the examination fee
8.7 Instructions for completing and sending the Application Form by post are given in Appendix V. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Instructions for online submission of application will be given on AIEEE website www.aieee.nic.in .
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled
in the application form whatsoever the reasons may be.
- Incomplete Application Forms, or the forms having over-writing, shall be rejected.
- The candidates who have made application online must submit Computer Generated Application Form along with Demand Draft of any scheduled Bank/Challan/Proof of remittance of exam fees.
Examination Centres Cities AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
List of cities where the examination will be conducted is given in Appendix VI. Candidates are required to give four options convenient to them. While every effort will be made to allot a Centre in one of the places opted by the candidate, the Board reserves its discretion to allot a Centre other than that of candidate’s choice any where in India. Under no circumstances, the Centre once allotted shall be changed by the Board.
Admit Card AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
The Admit Card will be sent by post “Under Certificate of Posting (UPC)” to the candidate (including those who made application online) about four weeks before the conduct of the examination, however, the Board will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to loss of admit card in transit. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact/write to the Board in case he/ she is not in receipt of the Admit Cards by 6th April 2009. Such requests be sent to Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110 092 with two photographs (as pasted on the Application Form), one should be attested by Principal of the institution where candidate is studying/passed XII or by the gazetted officer. Photocopy of the Application Form, proof regarding remittance of fee (photocopy of the Demand Draft/ Challan) in respect of those candidates who have made application online, and the original postal receipt issued by the Post Office for having dispatched the Application Form by Registered/Speed Post in order to get a duplicate Admit Card. Such request for issue of duplicate Admit Card should accompany with a Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi /New Delhi amounting Rs.50/- as fee and additional Rs. 30/- as postal charges for outstation candidates. Request for issue of admit card after the examination will not be entertained. In no case the duplicate Admit Card would be issued at the Examination Centres.
Procedure for Conduct of Examination and Use of Answer Sheet AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
Procedure for conduct of examination and instructions for use of the Test Booklet and Answer Sheet are given in Appendix VII. Candidates are advised to go through carefully before going for the Examination.
Evaluation and Declaration of Results AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
- On the basis of performance in AIEEE, separate rank lists will be prepared for B.E./B.Tech. and B.Arch/ B.Planning. Score Card indicating All India Rank and State Rank with total marks and marks in each subject shall be sent to all candidates appearing in AIEEE.
- Candidates scoring above a certain cut off percentage of marks (being different for General, OBC,SC/ ST/PH category candidates) to be called for counselling shall be determined at the time of declaration of AIEEE result. All India/State Rank and marks shall also be released on AIEEE website. The result of AIEEE-2009 is likely to be declared on or before 7th June,2009. The All India/State Rank to be called for Central Counselling will be decided by Central Counselling Board which will be constituted by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and decision of seat matrix etc. will be taken by Central Counselling Board. The required information will be displayed at appropriate time on website ccb.nic.in.
The score cards will be dispatched to the candidates from 12.06.2009 to 27.06.2009 under certificate of Posting (UPC). The Board will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to loss of score card in transit. In case of non-receipt of the score card within the stipulated period, candidate may apply for duplicate score card on payment of Rs. 50/- (plus postal charges of Rs. 30/- for outstation candidates) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi/New Delhi between 09.07.2009 to 31.08.2009. No request for issue of duplicate score card will be entertained thereafter.
- As per the notified cut off score and the candidates declared eligible up to the notified Rank shall be called to appear for counselling.
- In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, inter-se merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:
B.E/B.Tech – By marks obtained in Mathematics and then in Physics in the AIEEE and then by age (preference to older candidates).
B.Arch/B.Planning – By marks obtained in Aptitude Test and then in Mathematics in the AIEEE and then by age (preference to older candidates).
12.5 Rules for rechecking/re-evaluation of Answer Sheets: Since the AIEEE answer sheets are machine
graded with extreme care and repeatedly scrutinized, there is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation of answer sheets. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Counselling, Seat Allocation, Document AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
Verification and Admissions
- Final list of institutions admitting students (with intake in each discipline and category as per reservation) through AIEEE-2009 including counselling procedure, counselling schedule and counselling centres would be displayed on the CCB website in May/June 2009. The decision for the above will be taken by the CCB.
- The Central Counselling Board Shall send by post the Information Brochure for counselling only to the candidates eligible for counselling. The counselling will be made on line off campus and depending upon the requirement and facilities.
- Verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling/admission. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility and category of the candidate. On failing to establish of any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
- SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be required to produce original certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
- All correspondence regarding counselling and refund of the amount paid to the Central Counselling Board (CCB) or any of the participating institution should be made with the concerned authorities. No Correspondence in this regard be made to CBSE.
Legal Jurisdiction AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
All disputes pertaining to the conduct of AIEEE shall fall within the jurisdiction of Delhi only. The Secretary of the Board shall be the legal person in whose name the Board may sue or may be sued. If any person or officer dealing with the conduct of AIEEE engages himself/herself in act(s) that would result in the leakage of the question paper(s) or attempt to use or help in the use of unfair means in this examination, he/she shall be liable to prosecution under the Indian Penal Code.
Rules of Reservation AIEEE B.Arch 2017 Entrance Exam 2017 Admissions
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates will be applicable as per the Govt. of India/ State concerned existing rules or amended from time to time.
Related Posts: Admissions 2018, Entrance Exams, Engineering, Medical, MBA, Law, Architect, Fashion & Design