AILET 2017 Results Question Paper Answer Key LLM Phd BA LLB Merit List Fees Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern Syllabus Law Entrance Exam
AILET 2017 Results, Question Paper, Answer Key, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus Law Entrance Exam
AILET 2017 Results LLM Phd BA LLB Merit List
- AILET – LL.M. / Ph.D. Result Notification
- List of Candidates for Spot Counseling for Provisional Admission to B.A.LL.B(Hons.) Programme on 24th June, 2017(Saturday)
- Merit List of Selected Candidates Under Foreign National Category
- Supplementary First Merit List of Selected candidates for AILET 2017
- Corrigendum – B.A. LL.B.(Hons) AILET 2017 Result released
- B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) AILET 2017 Results released
AILET 2017 Important Dates B.A. LL.B (Hons.)
|S.||Description of Specific Activities||NLU, Delhi Dates|
|1.||Issues of notification||3rd January, 2017|
|2.||Starting date for availability of application forms||3rdJanuary, 2017|
|3.||Last date for submission of application forms||7th April, 2017|
|4.||Availability of Admit Card||14th April, 2017|
|5.||Date of AILET 2017||07th May, 2017|
|6.||Timing for AILET-2017||From 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|*7.||Declaration of AILET 2017 Result||18th May, 2017 (tentative)|
|*8.||Date for issue of letters for admission (1st List)||18th May, 2017(tentative)|
|9.||Last date for deposing fee (1st List)||10th June, 2017|
|10.||Date for spot counseling for vacant seats||24th June, 2017|
|11.||Last date for depositing fee for the candidates||05th July, 2017|
|selected in spot counseling|
|12.||Close of admission||25th July, 2017|
|13.||Interview of selected candidates||28th& 29th July, 2017|
|14.||Orientation programme||30th July, 2017|
|15.||Start of session/classes||01st August, 2017|
|LL.M (One Year Programme)|
|*16.||Declaration of LLM AILET 2017 Result||1st July, 2017 (tentative)|
|*17.||Declaration of Ph.D. AILET 2017 Result||15th July, 2017(tentative)|
- No. 7& 8 onwards are tentative.
- No. 16 &17 are tentative.
AILET 2017 Pattern of the Test Paper AILET 2017 Structure of Paper
|Total Marks||:||150 Marks|
|Total number of questions||:||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Subject areas and marks distribution|
|General Knowledge||:||35 Marks|
|(Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, Civics)|
|Legal Aptitude||:||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||:||10 Marks|
AILET 2017 Instructions for filling the form
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
AILET 2017 Available payment Methods
- Online Payment Gateway – supports payments from Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Net banking click here to view details.
If Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode is selected Then do as follows
- On the next page give your card details like card no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Netbanking,you will be forwarded to the respective bank’s site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceed .
After payment has been received, you will receive confirmation through mail after which student will view & print acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.
NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY DELHI
(A University of Law Established by Act No. 1 of 2008 of NCT of Delhi)
Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
ADMISSION ANNOUNCEMENT: 2017-18
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS : APRIL 7, 2017
DATE FOR ALL INDIA LAW ENTRANCE TEST (AILET) : MAY 7, 2017 (3:00 PM to 4:30 PM)
The NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, DELHI established in 2008 by Act No. 1 of 2008 is premier Law University established in the capital city of India. The University invites applications for admission toB.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes for the academic year 2017-18 commencing from August, 2017. Eligibility, total seats and other details for these programmes are as under:
AILET 2017 B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)- Five-Year Programme AILET 2017 Eligibility:
Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2017 can also apply.
Age: Below 20 years as on 1 July, 2017 (22 years in case of SC/ST candidates).
Total Seats: 80 [70 seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit]. Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET.Foreign Nationals to be eligible should have 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
Reservation: 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and 3% for Persons with Disabilities.
Note: One additional seat for Kashmiri Migrants. Two supernumerary seats for residents of Jammu & Kashmir..
AILET 2017 LL.M. (One year) AILET 2017 Eligibility:
LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability). The candidates appearing in final LL.B. examination in April/May, 2017 can also apply.
Total Seats: 35+5 seats for Foreign Nationals. Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET(No. of seats may vary). Reservation: 15% for SC Candidates, 7.5% for ST Candidates, 3% for Persons with Disabilities.
AILET 2017 Ph.D. AILET 2017 Eligibility:
LL.M. Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent(50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability). For detailed eligibility conditions visit University websitewww.nludelhi.ac.in
Admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will be through AILET to be conducted atAhmedabad (Gandhinagar), Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad,Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, and Varanasion May 7, 2017(Sunday).
AILET 2017 FEES
Interested candidates should apply only online on payment of Rs.3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only) for General Candidates, Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PD) excluding service charges along with copy of requisite Caste/Person with Disability Certificate. Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee.For further details relating to Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern of Entrance Test etc. visit University website: http://www.nludelhi.ac.in
The students shouldapply only online for admission through:http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com, http://www.nludelhi.ac.in up to April 7, 2017.The admit cards will be available online w.e.f. April 14, 2017 on the above websites.
Note: The National Law University Delhi has not authorized any agent/agency for admission. No payment should be made to any unauthorized person. Any complaint of this kind should be intimated to the University on email@example.com
Prof. (Dr.) G.S. BAJPAI
AILET 2017 BREAKUP OF SEATS
|Total seats 80+1+2= 83|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – Five-Year Programme-2017-18|
Note: One additional seat for Kashmiri Migrants. Two supernumerary seats for the residents of Jammu & Kashmir. The candidates have to appear in the AILET and fulfill the eligibility criteria as applicable.
|LLM – One-Year Programme-2017-18|
Latest Updates on Admissions 2019 for Engineering, Management, Law, Medical, Fashion – Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question Paper, Results, Answer Key