CBSE Board Registration for Class 10, 12 2020 – Online LOC 2019 – 2020 X, XII
Login – CBSE Board Registration for Class 10, 12 2020 – Online LOC 2019 – 2020 X, XII
Download detailed instructions for CBSE Board Registration for Class 10, 12 2020 – Online LOC 2019 – 2020 X, XII
In its efforts to streamline the process of conduct of examinations in a time-efficient manner by providing sufficient time for all activities in schools and in the Board, it has been decided to advance the process of submission of List of Candidates (LOC) for Regular Candidates of Class X/XII. Accordingly, the process of submission of List of Candidates shall start from 02.08.2019 (Friday). Submission of LOC shall be done through e-Pariksha link-http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/reg2019.html.
Following actions are to be taken for registration of students in the List of Candidates: –
- There are many new information, without understanding which, schools will not be able to fill the LOC correctly. Hence, it is requested that Principals should read this circular personally and understand the same and fill LOC thereafter.
- As per Notification No. CBSE/Rectt Cell/RO Jurisdiction/2019/2836-2935 dated 24.1.2019, the Board examinations for Class X and XII in the year 2020 will be conducted through 16 Regional Offices of the Board as given in Annexure-4.
- As the Board has introduced TWO LEVELS OF EXAMINATIONS IN MATHEMATICS IN Class-X, hence Circular No. F.1002/CBSE/Dir (Acad)/Mathematics/2019 dated 10th January 2019 (Circular No. Acad-03/2019) issued by CBSE and available at http://cbseacademic.nic.in/web_material/Circulars/ 2019/03Circular2019.pdf may be studied carefully before filling the LOC for Class-X.
- Only those students shall be allowed to appear for class X/XII Examination to be held in February/March/April 2020 whose names are submitted through the online process for List of Candidates.
- LATEST CBSE SAMPLE PAPERS CLASS 9, 10, 11, 12 2019 – 2020
- CBSE CIRCULARS 2019| Academic Circulars 2017, Archive 2016 to 2012
- CBSE SYLLABUS For Classes 9 to 12 2019 – 2020
- NCERT BOOKS Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (New)
- NCERT SOLUTIONS For Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 PDF Download All Grades