CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet For Compartment Exam 2018 (comptt)
CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet For Compartment Exam 2018 (comptt) CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION SECONDARY SCHOOL EXAMINATION 2018 – CLASS X
|DAY,DATE AND TIME||SUBJECT||SUBJECT|
|Monday, 16th July, 2018||005||BENGALI|
|10.30 A.M. TO 1.30 P.M.||006||TAMIL|
|Tuesday, 17th July, 2018||041||MATHEMATICS|
|10.30 AM. TO 1.30 PM.||049||PAINTING|
|034||HINDUSTANI MUSIC (VOCAL)|
|Wednesday, 18th July, 2018||087||SOCIAL SCIENCE|
|10.30 A.M. TO 1.30 P.M|
|Thursday, 19th July, 2018||086||SCIENCE-THEORY|
|10.30 A.M. TO 1.30 P.M.||090||SCIENCE W/0 PRACTICAL|
|Friday , 20th July, 2018||002||HINDI COURSE-A|
|10.30 A.M. TO 1.30 P.M.||085||HINDI COURSE-B|
|Saturday, 21st July, 2018||101||ENGLISH COMMUNICATIVE|
|10.30 A.M. TO 1.30 P.M.||184||ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE|
|Monday, 23rd July, 2018||003||URDU COURSE – A|
|10.30 A.M. TO 1.30 P.M.||122||SANSKRIT|
|303||URDU COURSE – B|
|Tuesday, 24th July, 2018|
|10.30 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M.||165||FOUNDATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|10.30 A.M. TO 12.30 P.M.||401||DYNAMICS OF RETAILING|
|405||INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MARKET|
|406||INTRODUCTION TO TOURISM|
|407||BEAUTY & WELLNESS|
|10.30 A.M. To 1.30 P.M.||254||ELEMENTS OF BOOK-KEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY|
NOTES :- CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet For Compartment Exam 2018 (comptt)
- The Answer Books would be distributed to the candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M during which the candidates would write their particulars on the Answer Book and the same shall be checked and signed by the Asstt. Supdt(s). The Question paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M. from 10.15-10.30 A.M. (15 Minutes Extra ) the students would read the Question paper and plan proper strategy to write the answers. At 10.30 A.M. the students will start writing the answer.
- The duration of time of each paper has been indicated in the date – sheet. However, the duration of time for each subject/paper as given on the question paper be followed meticulously.
- Centre for Practical examination in respect of Subjects offered by Private candidates shall be at the centre of their Theory examination, unless otherwise, notified. For date and time of practical examination Private Candidates should contact the Principal of the school, where they appear for the theory examination on or before the day of theory examination.
- The practical examination will be conducted by the teacher of the school concerned. No external examiner will be appointed by the Board. The date and time so fixed, be intimated to the candidates concerned well in advance in writing.
- Practical examination in respect of candidates failing in Practical is to be completed within a week after the theory examination is over.
- The result of the examination is likely to be declared by 3rd week of August 2018. No enquires about the actual date of declaration of the result will be attended to.
DATE : 25.06.2018