CISCE Affiliation – Apply Class 10, 12 (ISC, ICSE)
You can download the CISCE Affiliation – Apply Class 10, 12 (ISC, ICSE) by clicking on the links listed below:
ICSE ISC provisional affiliation How to Apply CISCE AFFILIATION Apply online
- The School must obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the State Government for affiliation of the school to the Council. Schools may request the concerned authority in the Department of Education to mention in the NOC that the Government has no objection for grant of affiliation to the school from Pre-School to Class X or Pre-School to Class XII, as the case may be.
- The school should be run by a Registered Society/ Trust/Company registered under Section 25 (1)(a) of the Companies Act, 1956 and one of the principal purposes of the Society/ Trust/Company must be Educational.
- Each school must have a properly constituted Governing Body and Managing Committee.
- The Society/ Trust/Company should have financial stability.
- The medium of instruction in the school must be English and the scheme of studies must be in accordance with the scheme laid down by the Council for Secondary and Higher Secondary stages. Special importance must be given to English (including oral and aural English) for which a high standard is required to be maintained.
- The staff must be qualified and trained in accordance with the qualifications prescribed by the Council. They must be paid salaries at rates, including allowances, not lower than those prevailing in State Government Schools.
- There should be a Compulsory Provident Fund Scheme.
- The school infrastructure should be adequate for accommodating the numbers and gender of pupils attending the school.
- The playing fields and/or other facilities for extra-curricular and co-curricular activities must be adequate. Special attention must be paid to physical education, art and music, though it may not be the intention to offer such subjects for the examination.
- The equipment should be adequate to enable all subjects to be taught efficiently and must include apparatus for practical work. Where Science, Home Science or Technical subjects are offered for the examination, the premises and the apparatus and equipment must be approved by the Council.
The school should have a well equipped library for its pupils and staff.
- The number of working days and hours should conform to those prescribed by the Council from time to time.
- The Certificate of Land is a mandatory document to be submitted electronically in a prescribed format for Provisional Affiliation. The format of the Certificate of Land can be downloaded from here, and is required to be completed and signed by the District Magistrate/Tehsildar/Sub Registrar or any other registering authority.
Download CISCE Rules for Affiliation
Apply online for provisional affiliation
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR PROVISIONAL AFFILIATION WITH THE COUNCIL FOR THE INDIAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS (CISCE)
This is an online application for provisional affiliation with CISCE that is to be filed electronically. Please read the instructions provided below carefully, before you start filling the application form. Prior to submitting the application, study CISCE’s Guidelines for Affiliation.
The following documents will have to be filed initially prior to applying for provisional affiliation:
- Document (Certificate of Land) pertaining to the land and building where the school is functioning. The format of the Certificate of Land can be downloaded from the link below and is required to be completed and signed by the district Magistrate/Tehsildar/Sub Registrar or any other registering authority.
Certificate of Land Document.pdf
- Registration Certificate of Society / Trust / Company that is running the school.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) or Letter of Recommendation from respective State Government or Union Territory Administration.
How to Apply for Provisional Affiliation
To apply for Provisional Affiliation to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, carry out the following steps:
- Enter your Mobile Number in the space provided.
- Enter your Email ID in the space provided.
- Enter the jumbled characters in the textbox provided.
- Click on the Generate Password button. Password will be sent to the mobile via SMS for users in India. For users from outside India, the password will be sent to their Email IDs.
- Click the link below to go back to the Login page.
- In the Login page enter the Mobile Number and the password
- Click on the Login button. A new window will now open.
- Enter the School Name, School’s Mobile Number, School’s Email ID, and the School’s Website Address (if any).
- Upload scanned copies of the mandatory documents described above.
- Click on the Submit button. If submission is successful, a confirmation message will be displayed. The Council will review the initial request and the supporting documents. The Council can approve or reject an application based on merit, or ask for more clarifications. If the application is rejected, or more clarification is needed, an email notification will be sent to the school intimating the same. If the Council approves the initial request, a temporary Username and Password will be sent to the school via email, along with a link to where the school can fill out the forms for Provisional Affiliation.
- Click on the link provided in the email. Otherwise copy the link and paste it in the address bar of your browser.
- In the screen that opens, enter the Username and Password sent to you via email.
- Click on the Login button. This will take you to the Online Payment page. When you complete the online payment process, you will be provided access to the various forms that need to be filled and submitted to obtain Provisional Affiliation.
CICSE Sample Question Papers, Latest Model Papers PDF Download
- ISC Question Papers, CISCE Class 12 Sample Model Papers Free Download
- ICSE Sample Question Paper, CISCE Class 10 Model Papers in PDF
CICSE Syllabus, ISC, ICSE Syllabus in PDF Download
- ISC Syllabus , Class 12 Syllabus, CISCE Curriculum
- ICSE Syllabus , Class 10 Syllabus, CISCE, Curriculum
- ICSCE Cve-12 Syllabus , Latest CVE Subjects, Syllabus, Regulations
- CISCE Books Class 12th (ISC), Class 10 (ICSE) Publications
- CISCE Prescribed Text Books, Class 12 (ISC), Class 10 (ICSE)
- CISCE Downloads Class 12 (ISC), Class 10 (ICSE) PDF Download
- CISCE Affiliation For Class 12 (ISC), Class 10 (ICSE) Provisional Accreditation- Apply Online
- ICSE English Language Speaking, Class 10 Listening Skills
- Contact CISCE, ICSE Email Address, ISC Registered Office, Help Line, Phone Number
ISC Passing Marks, ISC Class 12th Admission Eligibility Criteria
ICSE Passing Marks, ICSE Class 10th Admission Eligibility Criteria
ISC Time Table 2020, ISC Class 12th CISCE DateSheet For Board Exams 2020
ICSE Time Table 2020, ICSE Class 10th CISCE DateSheet For Board Exams 2020
CISCE Results 2019 Declared – Check ICSE, ISC Results
CISCE Results 2019 Date is 7th May 2019 – ICSE, ISC Results