CISCE Affiliation – Apply Class 10, 12 (ISC, ICSE)
You can download the CISCE Affiliation – Apply Class 10, 12 (ISC, ICSE) by clicking on the links listed below:
ICSE ISC provisional affiliation How to Apply CISCE AFFILIATION Apply online
- The School must obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the State Government for affiliation of the school to the Council. Schools may request the concerned authority in the Department of Education to mention in the NOC that the Government has no objection for grant of affiliation to the school from Pre-School to Class X or Pre-School to Class XII, as the case may be.
- The school should be run by a Registered Society/ Trust/Company registered under Section 25 (1)(a) of the Companies Act, 1956 and one of the principal purposes of the Society/ Trust/Company must be Educational.
- Each school must have a properly constituted Governing Body and Managing Committee.
- The Society/ Trust/Company should have financial stability.
- The medium of instruction in the school must be English and the scheme of studies must be in accordance with the scheme laid down by the Council for Secondary and Higher Secondary stages. Special importance must be given to English (including oral and aural English) for which a high standard is required to be maintained.
- The staff must be qualified and trained in accordance with the qualifications prescribed by the Council. They must be paid salaries at rates, including allowances, not lower than those prevailing in State Government Schools.
- There should be a Compulsory Provident Fund Scheme.
- The school infrastructure should be adequate for accommodating the numbers and gender of pupils attending the school.
- The playing fields and/or other facilities for extra-curricular and co-curricular activities must be adequate. Special attention must be paid to physical education, art and music, though it may not be the intention to offer such subjects for the examination.
- The equipment should be adequate to enable all subjects to be taught efficiently and must include apparatus for practical work. Where Science, Home Science or Technical subjects are offered for the examination, the premises and the apparatus and equipment must be approved by the Council.
The school should have a well equipped library for its pupils and staff.
- The number of working days and hours should conform to those prescribed by the Council from time to time.
- The Certificate of Land is a mandatory document to be submitted electronically in a prescribed format for Provisional Affiliation. The format of the Certificate of Land can be downloaded from here, and is required to be completed and signed by the District Magistrate/Tehsildar/Sub Registrar or any other registering authority.