ISC Time Table 2020, ISC Class 12th CISCE DateSheet For Board Exams 2020
This year CISCE ISC Time Table 2020 (CISCE full form: Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations) starts from 3rd February, 2020 (Monday), New latest ISC (Indian School Certificate Examination, Year 2020) Date Sheet For Class 12th Board Exams 2020 is given below for download.
ISC Results 2020
The Indian School Certificate Year 2020 Examination results will be issued through the Conveners to the
Heads of Schools in the month of May 2020. The results will NOT be available from the office of the Council in New Delhi. Queries about the results by candidates/parents/guardians will not be entertained by the Council.
ISC Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates who are entered as regular candidates for the ISC Year 2020 Examination and who fail to secure Pass Certificates will be permitted to reappear for the ISC Examination in the Year 2021, but not thereafter, without further attendance, at an affiliated and registered school.
- Candidates who are awarded Pass Certificates at the ISC Examination, may appear for a Supplementary Pass Certificate in one or more subjects in the ISC Year 2021 Examination. Such candidates must choose only those subjects, which they had offered in the previous ISC Examination.
- Entries of candidates wishing to re-appear for the ISC Examination in the Year 2021 can be submitted
ONLINE during the months of 1st June 2020 to 31st August 2020 by the Heads of Schools concerned.
- The last date for receipt of such entries [Serial No. 1 and 2] will be 31st August 2020.
- Candidates who fail to secure Pass Certificates (Pass Certificate Not Awarded) will be permitted to appear
for the Compartmental Examination to be held in July 2020 in any ONE subject in which they have not
secured the Pass Mark. However, the candidates should have secured the Pass Mark in English (Compulsory) and two other subjects in the ISC 2020 Examination to be eligible to appear for the Compartmental Examination. The entries of all such candidates will be submitted online to the Council by the Head of the concerned school in June 2020. The results of the Compartmental Examination will be declared in the month of August 2020.