KEAM 2019 Apply here, Check Eligibility, Fees, Syllabus Reservation, Exam Dates
Applications are invited for the admission to the Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, Homoeo, Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries and Pharmacy Courses. Apply on or before 5:00 PM on 28.02.2019. Certificates (except Date of Birth and Nativity Proof) can be uploaded till 5:00 PM on 31.03.2019.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination JEE Cell has announced KEAM 2019 Admission To First Year Degree Courses -in B. Pharm, Integrated Mba (5 Years), Lateral Admission To Second Year (Third Semester) B. Tech./ B. Pharm/ Mca, First Year Masters Degree Courses In Computer Application(Mca), Business Administration(Mba) And M Tech / M Pharm / M Arch / M Plan / M Arch(Exe.). Date Of Examination is 12th May 2019 for KEAM 2019.
Important Dates for KEAM-2019
- Online Application submission : From 03.02.2019 (Sunday)
- Last date for submission of Online Application including Fee payment : 28.02.2019, 5 pm (Thursday)
- Last date for Online submission of supporting documents : 31.03.2019 (Sunday)
- Downloading Online Admit Cards : From 10.04.2019 (Wednesday)
- Date & Time of Engineering Entrance Examination:
- Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I) : 22.04.2019, 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Mathematics (Paper-II) : 23.04.2019, 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Venue of Examination : As indicated in the Admit Card
- Time Schedule for the Examination (IST) : Engg Paper-I & Paper-II
- Entry to the Examination Hall : 9.30 am
- Distribution of Question Booklet : 9.55 am
- Opening of the Question Booklet and Commencement of Examination : 10.00 am
- Latest entry to the Examination Hall : 10.30 am
- Conclusion of Examination : 12.30 pm
- Materials permitted in the examination hall : Admit Card, Card Board/Clip Board, Ball-Point pens (with Black or Blue ink only)
- Rough work : All rough work are to be done in the Question Booklet only. The candidate shall not do any rough work or put Stray Mark(s) on the OMR answer sheet.
- Declaration of Results:
- Result of Engineering Entrance Examination : On or before 25.05.2019
- Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists : On or before 20.06.2019
- Centralised Allotment Process (CAP-2019) : See Clause 11
- Certificates/documents to be produced at the time of admission
- Admit Card issued by CEE.
- Certificate to prove Date of Birth.
- Original Mark List to prove academic eligibility.
- Pass Certificate (if obtained).
- Allotment letter issued by the CEE.
- Originals of all the uploaded documents.
- Any other documents as mentioned in Clause 11.7.1
Download Official Information Brochure for KEAM 2019
Click here to download Official Information Brochure KEAM 2019, Kerala Admission to Engineering, Architectural, Medical Courses having complete details of How to Apply, Check Eligibility, Fees, Syllabus Reservation, Exam Dates.
Entrance Exams for Kerala Admission to Engineering, Architectural, Medical Courses
Admission to Engineering Courses
|Admission to Engineering Courses in Kerala is based on the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala. Engineering rank is prepared by giving equal weightage of 50:50 to the score obtained in the Entrance Examination conducted by CEE for Engineering and the marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together, after effecting the standardization procedure as described in Clause 9.7.4 (b)(iii).|
Admission to Pharmacy Course
|B.Pharm Rank list will be prepared, as per Clause 9.7.4 (f), on the basis of Index mark calculated from the score obtained in Paper-1 (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.|
Admission to Medical & Allied Courses
|Admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BHMS, BUMS, Agricultural, Forestry, Fisheries and Veterinary courses will be based on NEET-UG 2019. Those candidates who wish to be considered for the allotment in Medical & Allied Courses in Kerala State should be qualified in NEET-UG 2019.|
Admission to Architecture course
|The Architecture Rank list will be prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), conducted by the Council of Architecture, and the marks in the qualifying examination.|
Download Syllabus for KEAM 2019
Application Form for KEAM 2019, Online Registration Open till 28.02.2019, 5 pm (Thursday)
Direct Link to fill up the online application for KEAM 2019, Kerala Admission to Engineering, Architectural, Medical Courses