Medical Entrance Exams, Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question Paper, Results, Answer Key
Medical Entrance Exams Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question Paper, Results
- AIPMT NEET – All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test
- AIIMS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam MBBS, BDS, Dental
- AIPVT – All India Pre-Veterinary Test
- AFMC – Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Exam Test-
- GUJCET – Gujarat Common Entrance Test for MBBS BDS Admission
- BHU PMT – Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test
- KCET – Karnataka Common Entrance Test
- MH CET – Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (Medical)
- COMEDK UGET – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
- CMC Vellore – Christian Medical College UG Medical Entrance Exam, Vellore
- TS EAMCET Medical – Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test Telangana
- AP EAMCET Medical – Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test Andhra Pradesh
- KEAM – Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination
- UPCAT -Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test
- UPCPMT – Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test
- JIPMER MBBS – Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research
- GOA CET – Goa Common Entrance Test
- UPMT – Uttarakhand Pre Medical Entrance Test
- AU AIMEE Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam
- HP CPMT – Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test
- BLDE UGET – BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test
- JNU CBEE – JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam
- PMET – Punjab Medical Entrance Test
- DUMET – Delhi University Medical / Dental Entrance Test
- JCECE -Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
- MP DMAT -Madhya Pradesh All India Dental & Medical Admission Test
- CETPPMC – Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges
- COMEDK UGET – Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Medical Entrance Test
- NUUGET – NUUGET NITTE University Under Graduate MBBS, BDS Entrance Test
- Manipal PMT : Manipal Medical PG Entrance Exam
- AMUPMDC – Asso CET Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra
- CG PMT : Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test
- WBJEE Medical – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations
- OJEE – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
- IPU CET – Common Entrance Test conducted by Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Assam CEE : Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)
- NU UGET – NITTE University MBBS, BDS Entrance Test
- AIMS : Amrita MBBS & BDS Entrance Exam
- RPVT – Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test
- JMI Medical Entrance: Jamia Millia Islamia University Medical Entrance Exam
- KIITEE – KIIT Medical Entrance Examination (KIITEE)
- BCECE : Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Medical Entrance Exam
- NEET – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Entrance Test
- CPMEE : Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination Uttarakhand
- RPMT – Rajasthan Pre Medial Test
- DNB CET: Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test
- AMU Medical Entrance: Aligarh Muslim University Medical Entrance Exam
- KEAM – Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination
- BVP Medical CET : Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test
- J&K CET : Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test
- MH CET : Maharashtra Common entrance test-Maharashtra (MH CET ) Medical
- PC PMT : Private Colleges Pre Medial Test of Rajasthan
- MGM UG CET : Mgm Institute Of Health Sciences Common Entrance Test
- MGIMS PMT : Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Admission
Brief detail of few popular medical courses in India
- M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery): MBBS is the medical degree awarded in many countries like UK, India. MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery.these both degrees are awarded simultaneously.Course DURATION: 5.5 yrs
- B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery): Bachelor of Dental Surgery ( B.D.S ) is a first professional degree Programme in dentistry.Course DURATION: 4 yrs
- B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery): The Homeopathic Education in India is presently regulated by the National Institute of Homeopathy.Applicant should have passed HSC Exam from Statutory Board/University in India or equivalence.Course DURATION: 5.5 yrs
- B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery): This degree is awarded to those students who have studied ayurveda system of medicine in India. The Ayurvedic Education in India is presently regulated by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM). Course DURATION: 5.5 yrs
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine): This degree is awarded to Physicians.Doctors possessing M.B.B.S. degree are eligible to for this course.Course DURATION: 3 yrs
- M.S. (Master of Surgery): This degree is awarded to doctors who are doing masters in Surgery.Doctors possessing M.B.B.S. degree are eligible to for this course.Course DURATION: 3 yrs
- D.M : This is a doctrate degree awarded by many universities in US and is equivalent to a PhD degree. Doctors possessing M.D. degree are eligible to for this course.Course DURATION: 2-3 yrs
- M.Ch.: The M.Ch degree is the highest degree under the faculty of medicine. Applicant should have M.S. degree to be eligible for M.Ch.Course DURATION: 2 yrs
- B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy) : Applicant must pass 12th class or equivalent with minimum average percent of 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology. or DPharma (Diploma in Pharmacy).This medical course is mandatory to get a medical shop license in India.Course DURATION: 4 yrs
- B.Sc. Nursing : In order to eligible one must pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology with a minimum of 45% average marks.The objective of B.Sc. Nursing programme is to train nurses with necessary skills, This medical course is a path to become nurse in india.Course DURATION: 4 yrs
- B.P.T (Physiotherapy) : Applicant must pass 12th class or equivalent with minimum average percent of 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology. Candidate should clear in english subject also.Course DURATION: 4.5 yrs
- B.O.T (Occupational Therapy) : It is a 3 year medical program.In order to eligible one must pass 10+2 with PCB (physics, chemistry and biology). Some institutions may arrange an entrance exam and select candidates on the basis of performance in the medical entrance test.Course DURATION: 3 yrs
- B.U.M.S ( Unani Medicine ) : Candidate for B.U.M.S. medical course must have passed Intermediate (10 + 2) with Physics , Chemistry & Biology. Urdu is mandatory up to 10 class or equivalent .Candidate must have attain minimum 17 yrs of age as on 31st December of the responding year.This medical course is based on unani medical methods.Course DURATION: 5.5 yrs
- Optometry : Optometry is a science that is associated with structure, working and function of human eye. EYECET examination is necessary to pass to go for B. Optom Degree.Course DURATION: 2 yrs
- Ophthalmic Assistant Course : An ophthalmic assistant is a guy who works with an ophthalmologist (eye doctor) to provide patient care by performing many different eye-related clinical functions.One should have a high school diploma or equivalent to get admission.
Latest Posts & Updates:
New Result Server for JEE Advanced Results May 2019 Please visit the site (http://18.104.22.168/) for Results The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) Result ...
JEE Advanced 2019 Eligibility, Syllabus, Question Papers, Mock Tests (Official) available here. JEE Advanced exam 2019 is on date Monday, 27 May ...
NATA results 2019 declared on 3rd May, 2019. National Aptitude Test in Architecture published results for all candidates who have attempted ...
The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) Result April 2019 of Paper 1 has been declared. National Testing Agency (NTA) published results for ...
The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) April 2019 of Paper 1 Result declaration on 30 April 2019. National Testing Agency (NTA) will publish ...
Download e-Admit Card of BITSAT – April, 2019. The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani is an all India ...
NIFT Written Test B.FTech., M.FTech., M.F.M. Fashion Entrance Results Announced on 22nd March 2019, Check NIFT 2019 Results National Institute Of ...
JEE Main Admit Card 2019, Download NTA Joint Entrance Exam (IIT) Hall Ticket Download e-Admit Card of JEE (Main) – April, ...
Date Of Examination is TS PGLCET (LL M) : 20th May, 2019 (Monday) & Time of Exam: 11.00 AM to 12.30 ...