NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Physics Chapter 8 Electromagnetic Waves
You can download the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 8 Electromagnetic Waves in PDF below. Prescribed textbook by CBSE for Chapter 8 Electromagnetic Waves is standard XII NCERT course book for Physics.
Figure 8.6 shows a capacitor made of two circular plates each of radius 12 cm, and separated by 5.0 cm. The capacitor is being charged by an external source (not shown in the figure). The charging current is constant and equal to 0.15 A.
(a) Calculate the capacitance and the rate of charge of potential difference between the plates.
(b) Obtain the displacement current across the plates.
(c) Is Kirchhoff’s first rule (junction rule) valid at each plate of the capacitor? Explain.
Updated New NCERT Books For Class 12 Physics PDF Download
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Physics PDF Download
- Chapter 1 Electric Charges And Fields
- Chapter 2 Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
- Ch 3 Current Electricity
- Chapter 4 Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Chapter 5 Magnetism And Matter
- Ch 6 Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7 Alternating Current
- Chapter 8 Electromagnetic Waves
- Ch 9 Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10 Wave Optics
- Chapter 11 Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Ch 12 Atoms
- Chapter 13 Nuclei
- Chapter 14 Semiconductor Electronics Materials Devices And Simple Circuit
- Ch 15 Communication Systems
NCERT Textbook Solutions, Answers, CBSE Help Book for Unit 8 Electromagnetic Waves
Central Board of Secondary Education governs the teaching pattern for XII Physics. For all the schools affiliated to CBSE Prescribed book for Unit 8 Electromagnetic Waves is NCERT for Class 12 Physics. NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Physics Unit 8 Electromagnetic Waves will help them in preparation for 10th Standard Physics Exams. Aiming at securing high marks with improved basic fundamental knowledge in Physics should be the goal. Important concepts of Unit 8 Electromagnetic Waves in PDF is available for free download.