The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Cut Off for Postgraduate has been declared on 31st January, 2019. NEET PG Cut Off for all candidates who have attempted the NEET PG this year. Below is the Eligibility Percentile of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate 2019. Candidates can check the NEET PG Cut Off, Eligibility Percentile for General, OBC, SC, ST, PH (Physically Handicapped) here.
NEET PG Cut-Off 2019 Declared, Check NEET PG Eligibility Percentile
In accordance with the eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2019, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut-Off Score (Out of 1200)|
NEET PG Results Declared, Check NEET PG Result 2019 Here
Steps to see NEET PG Results 2019 are as follows:
- Open the official website of NEET PG https://nbe.edu.in/
- Click on the NEET PG Results 2019 Link
- A PDF file will open in which NEET PG result will be given.
- Save / Print your NEET PG Results.
Direct Link to Download Official Complete NEET PG Results Declared in PDF for all candidates
NEET PG Score Card 2019 – Download from 6th February 2019
- The score card of the candidates who appeared in NEET-PG 2019 will be available for download at NEET-PG website https://nbe.edu.in by 6th February 2019. Score card will not be sent individually to the candidates. Candidates are requested to download their score cards from website https://nbe.edu.in.
- This score card is intended to provide the total score obtained by the candidate (out of 1200) and NEET-PG 2019 Rank which is the overall merit position of the candidate among all the candidates who have appeared in NEET-PG 2019 after applying tie-breaker criteria as mentioned in the NEET-PG 2019 Information Bulletin. It will also provide information like total number of correct and incorrect responses of the particular candidate.
- Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in NEET-PG 2019 Information Bulletin.
- The merit position for All India 50% quota seats shall be declared separately. The final merit list/category wise merit list for State quota seats shall be generated by the States/UT as per their qualifying/eligibility criteria, applicable guidelines/Regulations & reservation policy.