Date Of Examination is TS PGLCET (LL M) : 20th May, 2019 (Monday) & Time of Exam: 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM. A Common Entrance Test, designated as Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test-2019 (TS PGLCET-2019) and Telangana State PG Law Common Entrance Test – 2019 (TS PGLCET-2019) will be conducted by the CONVENER, TS PGLCET/ TS PGLCET-2019, Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into 3Year / 5Year LL.B. Regular Courses and 2 year LL.M. Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana for the academic year 2019-2020.
Important Dates for TS PGLCET-2019
Date of Exam:
TS PGLCET ( 3 /5 Years ) : 20-05-2019 (Monday) Time of Exam: 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
TS PGLCET (LL M) : 20-05-2019 (Monday) Time of Exam: 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Notification of TS PGLCET & TS PGLCET (CBT) – 2019 10-03-2019
- Commencement of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with registration fee of TS PGLCET – Rs.800/- (Rs.500/- for SC/STs) TS PGLCET – Rs.1000/- (Rs.800/- for SC/STs) 15-03-2019
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee 15-04-2019
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs.500/- 25-04-2019
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee Rs.1000/- 07-05-2019
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee Rs.2000/- 12-05-2019
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee Rs.4000/- 16-05-2019
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate 12-05-2019 to 16-05-2019
- Commencement of Downloading of Hall Tickets 17-05-2019
- Date and Time of TS PGLCET & TS PGLCET -2019 Examination 11.00 am to 12.30 pm 20-05-2019
- Announcement of Preliminary Key 23-05-2019
- Last Date of Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key 25-05-2019
- Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results (Tentative) 02-06-2019
Download Official Information Brochure for TS PGLCET 2019
Click here to download the Information Brochure for Telangana State Law & PG Law Common Entrance Through Computer Based Test (CBT) contains all the important information relating to TS PGLCET – 2019 including instructions for making online application, important dates and notes for applicants, categories and reservations, eligibility criteria, subjects and syllabus etc.
SYLLABUS FOR TS PGLCET-2019 FOR LL.M
A Single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each.
The candidates are expected to be thorough in the related topics of Jurisprudence, Constitutional law, Public International law, Mercantile law, Labour laws, Crimes and Torts, IPR & other laws. However concentration should be on the following
Part-A: It consists of total 40 questions: 40 Marks (One mark for each question).
JURISPRUDENCE: 20 Questions …20 marks
Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Rights and Duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions CONSTITUTIONAL LAW: 20 Questions …20 marks Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Centre-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
Part-B: It consists of total 80 questions: 80 Marks (One mark for each question)
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW: 16 Questions … 16 marks
International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects of International Law, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space, Nationality and Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
MERCANTILE LAW: 16 Questions … 16 marks
General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
LABOUR LAW: 16 Questions … 16 marks
Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947
CRIMES and TORTS: 16 Questions … 16 marks
Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions. TORTS: General principles of Tort, Defences, Joint liability, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & OTHER LAWS: 16 Questions … 16 marks
Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970; Environment (Protection) Act, 1986; Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Right to Information Act 2005
Application Form for TS PGLCET 2019, Online Registration Open till 20th March, 2019
|Registration Fee : For|
TS PGLCET 3 /5 Years: र800(for SC,ST र500 )/-
TS PGLCET (LL M): र1000 (for SC,ST र800 )/-
| Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 15-03-2019|
Last date for Submission of Online Applications
Eligibility Criteria for PGLCET 2019
- Candidates holding LL.B. /B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible. However, he/she should pass the examination at the time of counselling for admission.
- The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TS PGLCET-2019.
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR TS PGLCET-2019
- The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% i.e., 30 marks out of 120
marks. There will be no qualifying marks for S.C & S.T candidates for ranking
TS PGLCET-2019 RESULTS
Every care will be taken to avoid errors in evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence, request for re-totalling or revaluation or personal identification of scripts will not be entertained.
- The Candidates will be ranked as per the total marks obtained in the Entrance Test. If there is a tie in total marks, the marks obtained in Part-A of Entrance Test (in Jurisprudence and Constitutional Law) will be considered for awarding the rank. If the tie still persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may be considered at the time of admission.
- Rank obtained in TS PGLCET-2019 is valid for admission into LL.M. courses for
the academic year 2019-2020 only