This is further to Circular No. COORD/SO(Ptg)/LOC/2019 dated 11.4.2019 on the subject cited above. The detailed modalities for applying for Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books(s) and Re-evaluation, for the candidates who have appeared for the Senior School Certificate (Class XII) Examinations, 2019 is as given hereunder: –
- Requests for all the processes will be accepted only Online and during the specified schedules alongwith processing charges.
- The processing charges can only be deposited online (Credit/Debit Card/Net banking). Processing charges shall not be accepted offline i.e Postal Order/DD/Money order/ cheque/Cash etc.
- Incomplete/offline applications will be summarily rejected without any correspondence with the candidate.
- For all the three steps, candidates have to make separate application and pay the processing charges separately. Only one application for each step per candidate will be accepted in online process. Candidate must decide in advance whether he/she has to apply for one subject or multiple subjects.
- Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of mark(s) or delay in communication, for reasons beyond control.
- In cases where there is change in marks (increase or decrease), such candidates shall have to surrender the marksheet which is in their possession. Thereafter, they shall be issued a new Marksheet.
- Processing charges are non refundable.
How to do CBSE Class 12 Answer Sheets Rechecking, Re-Evaluation Board Exam 2019
- Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for re-evaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s).
- Request for re-evaluation/challenges shall be accepted only for theory portion @ Rs.100/- per question as processing charges.
- The applicant will have to refer to the marking scheme in the subject concerned which would be available on the website alongwith the question paper. Thereafter, candidates can submit application for re-valuation in the required question(s) with reasoning.
- Status of revaluation shall be uploaded on the website followed by a formal letter by speed post.
- Decrease even by one mark shall be effected.
- No appeal or review against the re-evaluation would be entertained.
In case of all the above three activities, i.e. I, II and III, the decision of the Competent Authority of the Board on the marks awarded shall be final and binding on the candidates.
Photocopy of the answer book(s) under RTI-Act-2005 will be provided as per provisions of RTI Act, 2005.
Fees for CBSE Class 12 Answer Sheets Rechecking, Re-Evaluation Board Exam 2019
Steps to Check the CBSE Class 12 Board Results 2019 are as follows:
- Click to Open the official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education results.
- Enter your Roll Number
- Enter School No.
- Enter Centre No.
- Enter Admit Card ID.
- Click Submit button.
- Check, Print and Download Central Board Of Secondary Education Class 12 Results 2019 Results.
Latest Posts & Updates: