This is further to Circular No. COORD/SO(Ptg)/LOC/2019 dated 11.4.2019 on the subject cited above. The detailed modalities for applying for Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books(s) and Re-evaluation, for the candidates who have appeared for the Senior School Certificate (Class XII) Examinations, 2019 is as given hereunder: –
- Requests for all the processes will be accepted only Online and during the specified schedules alongwith processing charges.
- The processing charges can only be deposited online (Credit/Debit Card/Net banking). Processing charges shall not be accepted offline i.e Postal Order/DD/Money order/ cheque/Cash etc.
- Incomplete/offline applications will be summarily rejected without any correspondence with the candidate.
- For all the three steps, candidates have to make separate application and pay the processing charges separately. Only one application for each step per candidate will be accepted in online process. Candidate must decide in advance whether he/she has to apply for one subject or multiple subjects.
- Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of mark(s) or delay in communication, for reasons beyond control.
- In cases where there is change in marks (increase or decrease), such candidates shall have to surrender the marksheet which is in their possession. Thereafter, they shall be issued a new Marksheet.
- Processing charges are non refundable.
Procedure for CBSE Verification of Marks – Class 12 Results 2019
- Schedule is given in Annexure-A. Processing charges is Rs.500/- per subject.
- The result of verification of marks will be communicated in the following manner: –
- The result of verification of marks will be uploaded on CBSE’s website in candidate’s login account.
- In case of change in marks, a letter will also be sent to the applicant by Speed Post by concerned Regional Office of CBSE.
- In case, where there is no change of marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE, however, information will be uploaded on website as mentioned in S.No 1 above.
- Applicants are advised to visit CBSE’s website for the status of verification request.
- Only those candidates who will apply for verification of Marks Online will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of answer book(s) in that/those subject(s).
Fees for CBSE Marks Verification of Class 12 Results 2019
Steps to Check the CBSE Class 12 Board Results 2019 are as follows:
- Click to Open the official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education results.
- Enter your Roll Number
- Enter School No.
- Centre No.
- Enter Admit Card ID.
- Click Submit button.
- Check, Print and Download Central Board Of Secondary Education Class 12 Results 2019 Results.
Latest Posts & Updates: