CBSE Painting Drawing competition to be organized for school children of Classes 6 7 8 9 10 as an activity in connection with Republic Day Celebrations 2017
CBSE Painting Drawing competition
(An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India)
Circular No. Acad-02/2017
Subject : Painting/Drawing competition to be organized for school children
of Classes VI – X as an activity in connection with Republic Day
Celebrations – 2017.
- As part of activities/initiatives to be undertaken in connection with Republic Day
Celebrations – 2017, the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India announces conduct of Painting/Drawing competition in the schools across the country under KVS,NVS,CBSE and States and UTs.
|2.||The categories and topics for the competition are as under:|
|Category of students||Topics for the competition|
|Classes VI – VIII||School of my Dreams|
|Category-2||Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat|
|Classes IX – X||Digital India|
|3.||Students can use any type of paper of A4 size and can use oil/pastel/water colour|
|as per their choice.|
|4.||The time-line of the event is as follows:|
|Date of Competition at school level||16th /17th January, 2017|
|Forwarding of winning entries by the school to||19th January, 2017|
|the concerned Regional Office (in case of||(5.30 PM)|
|Forwarding of 10 best adjudged entries in each||21st January, 2017|
|category by the Regional Offices to the HQs of|
|Uploading of top 20 winning entries by||24th January, 2017|
|KVS/NVS/CBSE and States & UTs on MHRD|
- The States and the UTs would follow their own procedures and timeline for conduct of the competition and collation of entries for uploading the best 20 entries on the MHRD website by 01.2017.
- No cash prizes are to be given to the winning students. However, participating children would be given e-Certificate of Participation and best winning entries would be given e-Certificate of Merit.
- Heads of schools are requested to encourage their students to participate in the competition.
- The entries would be adjudged on the basis of originality of expressions, presentation, relevance to the topic and technique.
- The best entries at the school level in each category would be forwarded by the school head duly signed and attested. It must have the name, class, address, contact number and e-mail id of the student/parents.
- Heads of school (KVS/NVS/CBSE) would forward the best entry in both category in a closed envelope superscribed as “Best Entry for Painting/Drawing Competition-Republic Day Celebrations 2017”.
- The entries not received as per the time-line mentioned at point no 4 above will not be entertained. Also, the entries received through e-mail will not be considered.
- No correspondence with regard to the declaration of result or winning entry will be entertained under any circumstances.
(Manoj K. Srivastava)
Joint Secretary (ART&I)
CBSE Class 10 DateSheet For Board Exams 2022 – 2023
CBSE Class 12 DateSheet For Board Exams 2022 – 2023
Class 12 CBSE Sample Papers 2022-23, New 12th Board Exam Question Paper Pattern
Class 10 CBSE Sample Papers 2022-23, New 10th Board Exam Question Paper Pattern
CBSE Assessment and Evaluation Practices Session 2022-23
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 2022-2023, Official 11th CBSE Syllabus PDF Download