CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2019, Download UPSC Central Industrial Security Force (ACs) Limited Deptt. Competitive Exam Hall Ticket
Download UPSC Central Industrial Security Force (ACs) Limited Deptt. Competitive Exam Hall Ticket has been released. Union Public Service Commission has published CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2019 admit cards for all candidates on official website upsc.gov.in on 12th February 2019. Candidate registered for CISF AC LDCE 2019 can download their Admit Card by clicking on the official link given below with detailed instructions.
|Exam Name||Year||Issue Date||End Date||To Download e-Admit Card|
|Central Industrial Security Force (ACs) Limited Deptt. Competitive Examination, 2019||2019||12-02-2019||03-03-2019||CISF AC LDCE Admit Card 2019, Download Central Industrial Security Force (ACs) Limited Deptt. Competitive Exam Hall TicketClick Here to download|
Steps to Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket For UPSC Central Industrial Security Force
- Go to the download page for CISF AC LDCE Admit Card / Hall Ticket by clicking here.
- Read instructions and click “YES” at bottom of page to go to main Admit card download page.
- Select ” By CISF No. “ or “By Roll Number “
- Enter CISF No. /Roll Number as applicable.
- Enter Date Of Birth DD/ MM/ YYYY
- Enter Security Code.
- Click “Submit / Print”
- Save / Print your Central Industrial Security Force (ACs) Limited Deptt. Competitive Exam Hall Ticket
- Admit Card Application is best suitable on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
- Do not use mobile or other gadgets for downloading e-ADMITCARD.Preferably use Windows OS on Desktop Machine.
- If you are having problem in downloading e-Admitcard using suggested browsers then clear the cache and cookies of browser using browser setting. In case if you are still unable to download the e-Admitcard then please try to download the admitcard using other computer machine.
- If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org to unblock the downloading.