Indian Economic Services Results 2019, UPSC Statistical Written Results 2019
- On the basis of the result of the written part of the Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination 2019 held by the U.P.S.C. in June 2019, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
- The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability (where applicable) etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep their certificates ready and check before hand the requirement of certificates in accordance with the important instructions available on the website of the Commission before appearing in the Personality Test boards.
- In accordance with the Rules of Examination, all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (D.A.F.), which will be made available on the Commission’s Website i.e. http://www.upsconline.nic.in; from 17/10/2019 to 31/10/2019 till 06:00 PM. Important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF and submitting the same ONLINE to the Commission will also be made available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the Commission’s website before filling up the ONLINE Detailed Application Form and submit the same ONLINE alongwith uploading of the scanned copies of relevant certificates/documents in support of their eligibility, claim for reservation etc. The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination 2019 published in the e-gazette of India, dated 20.03.2019.
- The instruction for filling up the DAF and Rules of the Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2019, must be read carefully with regard to the certificates that will be produced at the time of Interview. The candidates will be solely responsible for not producing sufficient proof in support of his/her age, date of birth, educational qualification, caste (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) and physical disability certificate (in the case of PwD candidates). In case any of the written qualified candidate fails to bring any or all the required original documents in support of his/her candidature for the Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2019, he/she will not be allowed to present himself/herself before the PT Board and no TA will be allowed.
- Schedule of the Interview of candidates, who have qualified for the Personality Test, will be uploaded on the Commission’s website in due course of time. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through e-Summon Letter which is likely to be made available on the Commission’s website by
- 2019. The candidates are requested to visit the Commission’s website ( upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in) for updates in this regard.
- No request for change in the date and time of Personality Test intimated to the candidates will ordinarily be entertained under any circumstances.
- The mark-sheet of candidates, who have not qualified, will be uploaded on the Commission’s website after the publication of final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the website for a period of 30 days.
- The candidates can access the marks-sheets after keying in their Roll Numbers and date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the marks-sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope. Candidates desirous of obtaining printed/hard copies of the marks sheets should make the request within thirty days of the display of the marks on the Commission’s website, beyond which such requests would not be entertained.
- Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter at its campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination/result on working days between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M in person or over telephone Nos. (011)-23385271/23381125/23098543 from this counter.
INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICE EXAMINATION-2019 LIST OF ROLL_NO AND NAME OF WRITTEN QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
SR.NO.ROLL NO. NAME
|4||0570113||MIHIR MILIND WADEKAR|
|8||0670056||TSHERING CHOMBAY LAMA|
|14||0870107||P GARGI RAO|
|17||0870398||VIMAL KUMAR PATHAK|
|27||0870579||BHASKAR JYOTI KASHYAP|
|62||1170570||MANVENDRA SINGH RATHORE|
|64||1570134||DEEPAK KUMAR SINHA|
|68||3570224||KAMIL KPS BHULLAR|
INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION-2019 LIST OF ROLL_NO AND NAME OF WRITTEN QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
SR.NO. ROLL NO. NAME
|12||0580295||JADHAV VINAY DHANAJI|
|13||0580653||CHHAJED HARSHADA NANDALAL|
|17||0680445||SHAILENDRA KUMAR YADAV|
|35||0880973||RAHUL KUMAR GUPTA|
|41||0881561||NEETESH KUMAR MISHRA|
|50||1080073||SANTHOSH NAIK BODA|
|51||1080493||PANWALE SALEEMUDDIN QAMRUDDIN|
|58||1180545||RAVI SHANKAR VERMA|
|60||1180788||ANKIT KUMAR JAIN|
|63||1980023||ANIJA K S|
|64||1980312||ATHIRA C A|
|65||1980667||MARY RAFFLESIA CHACKOCHAN|
|68||2680114||KULDEEP KUMAR SAVITA|
List of NCERT Text Books Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 with Cost Price in INR (Indian Rupees). English and Hindi medium list of NCERT Books Class 1 To 12. CBSE Syllabus एनसीईआरटी बुक in Hindi Medium NCERT Books NCERT Solutions List of ...
Exam Name Year Issue Date End Date To Download e-Admit Card Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 2020 11-12-2019 05-01-2020 Click Here Note : In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be ...
Download UPSC NDA, NA 2 2019 Question Papers (National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination) for Maths, General Ability Test in PDF. NDA, NA 2 Question Papers for Maths, General Ability Test 2019 PDF Download - Official Download Maths NDA, NA 2 Question Papers Download General Ability Test (GAT) NDA, ...
Civil Services (Main) Results, Scores, Marks 2018 - UPSC IAS Results 2018 Download in PDF Civil Services (Main) Results, Scores, Marks 2018 - UPSC IAS Results 2018 The results of the Civil Services Examination, 2018 were declared vide Press Note dated 05.04.2019 recommending 759 candidates against 812 vacancies. Further on ...
Engineering Services (Main) Results 2019, UPSC IES Results 2019 Download in PDF Engineering Services (Main) Results 2019, UPSC IES Results 2019 SERVICE:CIVIL ENGINEERING 1 0400156 ABUZAR GAFFARI 2 0601951 PRAMIT DEBMALLIK 3 0814286 AMARJEET 4 0814170 AMAN GULIA 5 2602191 AYUSH CHANDRA DWIVEDI 6 0800072 KABIL BHARGAVA 7 0802742 ABHISHEK ...
Download NDA 2 Admit Card 2019 - UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam Name Year Issue Date End Date To Download e-Admit Card National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2019 2019 25-10-2019 17-11-2019 Click Here Having technical problem in downloading the e-ADMITCARD ? In case of ...