Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2019 Released, K-Tet Hall Ticket
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2019 has been released, To Download your K-Tet Hall Ticket Click Here.
Steps to Download Kerala TET Admit Card 2019
- Download your Admit Card simply by entering your Application Number in the given field.
- Enter your Application Id in the given field.
- Select Category
- Click DOWNLOAD.
To Visit Official website of Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2019 Click here.
Note: The RTE Act 2009 directs the State to ensure the quality requirement for recruitment of teachers. The persons recruited as teachers should possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at all levels of schooling. K-TET is an examination to assess the quality of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala.
|Submission of Online Application from :22/12/2018 to 02/01/2019|
|Downloading Admit Card through website: 22/01/2019|
|Date of Examinations: 02/02/2019,04/02/2019,06/02/2019|
|Category||Date of Examination||Duration||Time|
|K-TET I||02/02/2019 – Saturday||10.00 am – 12.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET II||02/02/2019 – Saturday||2.00 pm -4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET III||04/02/2019 – Monday||2.30 pm – 5.00 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|K-TET IV||06/02/2019 – Wednesday||2.30 pm – 5.00 pm||2 ½ hrs|
Contact the below mentioned helpline numbers, email id for any query regarding Kerala TET 2019
|Address: Office of the Commissioner of Government|
|Examinations, Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojapura,|
|Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012|
|Phone- IT Cell: 0471 254 6832, 0471 254 6833 (Between 10.00 am & 05.00 pm on working days)|
Latest Posts & Updates:
- Results for Kerala Board Class 10, 12 – DHSE First, Second Year, VHSE, SSLC Results
- Sample Papers for Kerala Board Class 10, 12 – DHSE First, Second Year, VHSE, SSLC Model Question Papers
- Syllabus for Kerala Board Class 10, 12 – DHSE First, Second Year, VHSE, SSLC Syllabus
- Kerala Board Contact Number – DHSE Email Address, Mobile, Helpline No.
- Examination Forms for Kerala Board Class 10, 12 – DHSE Downloads First, Second Year, VHSE, SSLC